Nerve Damage Attorneys in Irvine
The nerves in your body have one of the most important functions, they send signals back and forth between all body parts. Nerve damage is a catastrophic injury that could result from almost any type of accident. Nerve damage must be treated by a medical provider. In a large majority of cases, if the nerve damage is not immediately evaluated and treated, it could result in permanent injuries.
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
If you or a loved one have suffered any type of nerve damage, our Irvine Heidari Law attorneys are available to help you get the compensation you deserve. In California, you have the right to file a lawsuit in the event that you have suffered nerve damage from the responsible party.
What is nerve damage?
Nerve damage is also referred to as peripheral neuropathy. It occurs to any part of the body. Symptoms of nerve damage may include:
- Unable to speak
- Unable to move
- Unable to think clearly
- Tingling feeling
- Difficulty digesting
- Difficulty balancing
- Bladder difficulties
- Bowel difficulties
Nerve damage, if not treated immediately, could result in permanent symptoms, and could leave the victim with life-changing injuries. Those with nerve damage may need future permanent medical care. Nerve damage could take a toll not only on the victim but also on those in the victim’s household since they may have to start taking on responsibilities and caring for their loved ones. This could be financially very difficult for the family, and it could take an emotional toll on the family members as they watch their loved one deal with the severe symptoms of nerve damage.
What causes nerve damage?
Nerves are very sensitive and are one of the most complex body parts. There are several ways nerve damage could occur, the most common being:
- Disease: diseases, such as infections and diabetes could lead to nerve damage.
- Trauma: trauma usually results from accidents, such as car accidents and slip and fall accidents. Trauma leads to personal injury lawsuits. If you have been involved in an accident that has caused trauma that has led to nerve damage, you have the right to file a personal injury lawsuit in Irvine against the responsible party.
- Repetitive movements: repetitive movements, especially at work, could cause nerve damage. This is usually associated with workplace accidents.
How is nerve damage treated?
The way nerve damage is treated depends on the severity of the nerve damage, the cause of the nerve damage, and the underlying conditions that a patient may have. There are general steps a medical provider could take when treating nerve damage.
- Evaluating the nerve damage. The first step a medical professional could take is to evaluate the cause of the nerve damage. When the cause of the nerve damage is determined, a doctor will decide the best course of treatment. For example, if a dog bite caused an infection, and the infection later caused nerve damage, the doctor could start by prescribing antibiotics to get rid of the infection.
- Prescription medication. Nerve damage could lead to all sorts of pain and sensory feelings. For example, many dealing with nerve damage could experience tingling, numbness, burning sensations, and pain. The doctor may prescribe medication to deal with these types of symptoms.
- Patches. Other types of treatment include pain relief patches.
- Occupational Therapy. Occupational therapy could oftentimes be set up for the nerve damage victim, so the victim could start to adapt and maintain their day-to-day tasks.
- Physical therapy. Physical therapy is used to strengthen the muscles and improve the nerve damage victims’ coordination.
- Surgery. In the event that the nerve damage is very severe, and treatment is no longer helping the victim, surgery may be considered to repair the nerves.
Above are general steps that one who has suffered nerve damage may have to go through to get medically treated for their injuries. Treatment may not always get rid of the nerve damage completely. Treatments stated above could cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. If a negligent party has caused another nerve damage, they should be responsible and held accountable.
What kind of doctor do you see for nerve damage in Irvine?
A neurologist is one who specializes in treating and evaluating nerve damage. Our Irvine lawyers highly recommend that you seek medical treatment, and continue showing up to all medical appointments so you can get the care you deserve and need.
Will my nerves heal?
Usually, nerve damage may heal on its own after months of treatment. In other cases, nerve damage may be permanent.
What are the different types of nerve injuries?
- Neuropraxia: this is nerve damage that is temporary, and will likely heal. It is important that those who suffer from neuropraxia constantly attend all their medical treatments and physical therapy appointments.
- Axonotmesis: this type of nerve damage is more severe than neuropraxia. This occurs when there is abrupt trauma and force to the nerve. There is a 50/50 chance, depending on the severity of the injuries, that the nerve could heal.
- Neurotmesis: this type of nerve damage is the most severe type of nerve damage, and it is very unlikely that the nerve damage victim could recover. Usually, this type of damage involves damage to the tissues as well.
Is nerve damage hard to prove?
Nerve damage, since it may not be visible from the outside, may be complex and hard to prove. This is especially true if there were multiple parties involved in your accident. But, a highly qualified Irvine nerve damage attorney will be able to build a strong case for you starting from the first step, which is the consultation. During the complimentary case evaluation, our high-rated lawyers will evaluate the circumstances of your accident to see what steps we should take.
Nerve Damage Injury Lawyers In Irvine
Our Orange County nerve damage attorneys offer one-on-one case evaluations where we review your nerve damage lawsuit. Nerve damage could essentially result from any type of trauma. Trauma could be involved in all accidents, including motorcycle accidents, bus accidents, and swimming pool accidents.
Nerve damage could cause permanent effects, which could impact the rest of your life forever. That is why you deserve the highest quality of legal care. You should seek reimbursement for all your medical costs, along with any emotional suffering the injuries caused.
Another benefit that our law firm has to offer is our contingency fee agreements. Our contingency fee agreements allow our attorneys to take on our clients ‘ cases, without our clients having to pay us any upfront fees. Our attorneys will only seek compensation, in the event that we win compensation. This means that there are no fees unless we win. Nerve damage could take a financial toll on the accident victim. The accident victim should be able to focus on healing from their injuries, and not worrying about how they are going to afford an attorney.
Contact A Skilled Irvine Nerve Damage Attorney
Our Orange County nerve damage attorneys will investigate the circumstances of the accident to hold the responsible parties liable for your injuries. We will build a strong case in your favor, and consult with medical experts and accident experts to create a successful legal strategy.
Heidari Law Group Irvine Practice Areas
- Irvine Personal Injury Attorneys
- Irvine Assault and Battery Lawyers
- Irvine Slip and Fall Attorneys
- Irvine Spinal Cord Injury Lawyers
- Irvine Traumatic Brain Injury Attorneys
- Irvine Wrongful Death Lawyers
- Irvine Dog Bite Injury Attorneys
- Irvine DUI & Drunk Driver Crash Lawyers
- Irvine Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
- Irvine Persian Attorneys & Iranian Lawyers
- Irvine Car Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Bike Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Truck Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Pedestrian Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Bus Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Ride Share Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Uber & Lyft Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Electric Scooter Accident Lawyers
- Car Accident Attorneys in Irvine
- Uber and Lyft Accident Lawyers in Irvine
- Ride Share Accident Attorney in Irvine
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney in Irvine
- Irvine OCTA Bus Accident Attorney
- DUI & Drunk Driving Lawyer in Irvine
- Slip and Fall Attorneys in Irvine
- Irvine Bicycle Accident Attorney
- Electric Scooter Accident Attorney in Irvine
- Pedestrian Accident Attorney in Irvine
- Irvine Personal Injury Attorney
- Irvine Age Discrimination Attorneys
- Wrongful Death Attorney in Irvine
- Workers Compensation Attorney in Irvine
- Irvine Whistleblower Retaliation Attorneys
- Disability Attorneys in Irvine
- Irvine Gender Discrimination Attorneys
- Irvine Pregnancy Discrimination Attorneys
- Irvine Racial Discrimination Attorneys
- Persian Lawyer in Irvine
Amazing Car Accident Lawyer
“Saman is by far true to his word. He truly was available at all times and always kept me updated. In the end, he settled my case with a great results. He didn’t treat me like a file, he treated me as if he was representing family. If you are looking for open, fast, thorough and a detailed lawyer, look no further. I will definitely recommend him to anyone seeking legal services who wants to feel assured that they are in the best hands.”
“I was injured in a car accident. The lawyer made sure that I went to my chiropractor sessions and that I get the medical attention needed. I also got MRI’s as needed and also got back injections as needed. He was very persistent on contacting me, even when I wasn’t reachable, and making sure that I got treated right and paid a good amount at the end. He is a very respectful person and great lawyer.”
An Extraordinary Experience
“Thank you for your unwavering commitment to my case. Words do not adequately describe my feelings, when no one seemed to care about an old vet with an injury you were there. I can remember as clearly as though it were yesterday, your sincerity and desire to help me. For that, I will always be grateful. Your endless commitment of time, financial resources and a personal concern for my physical well being surpassed anything I could have expected or imagined.”
24/7 Free Case Evaluation
Los Angeles Office3530 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 710 Los Angeles, CA 90010 Tel: 213-884-4881
Irvine Office17901 Von Karman Ave Suite 600 Irvine, CA 92614 Tel: 949-239-1020
Sacramento Office1215 K Street Sacramento, CA 95814 Tel: 916-461-1818
Bakersfield Office3501 Mall View Rd Suite 105 Bakersfield, CA 93306 Tel: 661-409-0000