Construction Accident Attorneys in Irvine
Currently, there are several different construction projects going on in Orange County, and Irvine specifically. There are residential developments in Irvine for large communities of apartment buildings that are currently being constructed. Besides residential developments, there are also several construction and office spaces, along with public facilities, such as new parks, libraries, and schools.
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
With so much construction going on in the city of Irvine and by the city’s Planning and Development Department, the likelihood of construction accidents is possible. Construction accidents are considered to be one of the most dangerous worst place accidents since employees are vulnerable to several different types of dangerous objects, and dangerous conditions around them.
Construction accidents could lead to life threatening injuries. If you or a loved one have been injured from a construction accident in Irvine, give our Irvine lawyers a call to discuss your accident. Construction accidents could get very tricky, especially because there are so many technical words used to describe equipment and practices in the construction field. That is why having a skilled attorney who is specifically knowledgeable in construction law is one of the most important things you could do for yourself and your Irvine construction accident lawsuit.
If you were to hire an attorney who is not so well versed in construction law, things could get very complex and difficult, making you vulnerable for insurance adjusters and opposing attorneys to take advantage of you and offer a low settlement amount. A skilled attorney will begin investigating your circumstance as soon as possible to gather all the right evidence to hold the other party responsible.
Why are construction accidents common in Irvine?
According to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, construction workers are exposed to four different dangerous conditions. These four different dangerous conditions are referred to as the “fatal four” and include:
- Falls from high areas
- Being struck by heavy objects
- Being caught in between construction equipment
Could I file a workers’ compensation claim for my construction accident?
Workers’ compensation is a form of insurance that an employer, which may include a construction company, must have to compensate their employees in the event that they have been injured while doing a work-related task. But, there are several eligibility requirements that you must meet in order to file a workers’ compensation claim. For example, you cannot be an independent contractor and should be considered an employee. Further, the injuries that you have suffered must be related to a work-related task.
When filing a workers’ compensation claim, you could receive benefits such as your medical bills, temporary disability, permanent disability, and lost wages. But, workers’ compensation is slightly different than filing a civil lawsuit in court. Workers’ compensation deals with insurance companies and adjusters. We recommend that you speak to our workers’ compensation attorneys for more information.
Could I file a lawsuit for my construction accident injuries?
In California, you have the right to file a workers’ compensation claim and to file a lawsuit individually against the party responsible for your injuries. There are a variety of parties that you could hold responsible for your injuries. It takes a highly qualified Irvine attorney to look into the circumstances and determine which party is liable.
Examples of parties that could be held responsible in a construction accident lawsuit include:
- Construction company: the construction company is responsible for overlooking and overseeing the project. There are also responsible for properly training their employees on how to use equipment. They should also maintain a safe work environment.
- Other employees/ other construction workers: other employees, such as subcontractors who are also working at the construction site could be negligent and cause injuries to others around them.
- Equipment manufacturer and equipment retailer: if the equipment has a defective part, and that caused the accident, the equipment manufacturer and retailer could be held responsible.
- Project engineer: if the accident was caused by a poorly designed construction site, the engineer or the architect could be held responsible.
- Property owner
- Government entities: government entities could also be held responsible in the event that they are funding the project, or the project is concerning a public building.
We recommend that you contact our attorneys as soon as possible after you have been involved in a construction accident. Things happen fast immediately after an accident, and you should seek medical attention. But, after, you should contact an experienced lawyer to piece together the cause of the accident, and to determine the liable parties since there could be so many.
Irvine Construction Laws
- All buildings in Irvine must follow the proper building codes, including fire safety and accessibility.
- Almost all construction projects require permitting and inspections, approved by the city of Irvine.
- Construction workers are protected under employee state laws and must follow
- All construction sites must follow Occupational Safety and Health Administration regulations.
Irvine Construction Accident Attorney
Our Irvine construction accident attorneys are ready and able to help every step of the way. Construction accidents could get very complex and could have several different terms used by all parties. Make sure that you have a skilled Irvine lawyer on your side.
Our attorneys offer free case evaluations where we sit with you and discuss your case one-on-one. During this time, some questions that our Irvine lawyers may ask are:
- Where were you when the accident occurred?
- Did you speak to anyone after the accident occurred?
- Who was at the construction site at the time the accident occurred?
- Were you working at the construction site at the time the accident occurred?
- What injuries did you have after the accident?
- What treatment did you get after the accident?
- Are you currently still treating or seeing a doctor?
- Did you take time off work?
- Did you return back to work?
- Has it been difficult to get around and do certain tasks at home?
What causes construction accidents?
There are several reasons why construction-related accidents could occur in Irvine. Some of the most common causes include:
- Toxic soil
- Exposure to chemicals
- Improper ventilation
- Improper wiring
- Not following building standards
- Improper warning signs
- Absence of warning signs
- Improper roof design
What should I do after a construction accident in Irvine?
Whether you are an employee, or a third-party pedestrian (link pedestrian accident Irvine) who was injured while out of construction site, there are certain steps that you should take. This includes:
- Seeking medical attention: you should seek medical attention right away. Usually, construction accidents could result in severe injuries that could have permanent effects. Make sure that you have been evaluated by a proper medical provider.
- Take photos of the accident scene: in order to prove a construction accident, you must show exactly what caused the accident and what caused your injuries. That is why the more pictures you could take of the accident scene and what caused it, the better it is for you.
- File a workers’ compensation claim: if you were an employee at the time of the accident, you could file a worker’s compensation claim with your employer.
- File a personal injury lawsuit: contact an Irvine construction accident attorney to get started with your construction accident lawsuit.
- Keep medical records, photos, videos, and construction records at all times.
Irvine Construction Accident Lawyers Near Me
It is recommended that you talk to a qualified Irvine attorney if you have been injured in any type of work-related accident. You want to make sure that you have the best compensation available to you, and that you get the help you deserve.
Heidari Law Group Irvine Practice Areas
- Irvine Personal Injury Attorneys
- Irvine Assault and Battery Lawyers
- Irvine Slip and Fall Attorneys
- Irvine Spinal Cord Injury Lawyers
- Irvine Traumatic Brain Injury Attorneys
- Irvine Wrongful Death Lawyers
- Irvine Dog Bite Injury Attorneys
- Irvine DUI & Drunk Driver Crash Lawyers
- Irvine Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
- Irvine Persian Attorneys & Iranian Lawyers
- Irvine Car Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Bike Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Truck Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Pedestrian Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Bus Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Ride Share Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Uber & Lyft Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Electric Scooter Accident Lawyers
- Car Accident Attorneys in Irvine
- Uber and Lyft Accident Lawyers in Irvine
- Ride Share Accident Attorney in Irvine
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney in Irvine
- Irvine OCTA Bus Accident Attorney
- DUI & Drunk Driving Lawyer in Irvine
- Slip and Fall Attorneys in Irvine
- Irvine Bicycle Accident Attorney
- Electric Scooter Accident Attorney in Irvine
- Pedestrian Accident Attorney in Irvine
- Irvine Personal Injury Attorney
- Irvine Age Discrimination Attorneys
- Wrongful Death Attorney in Irvine
- Workers Compensation Attorney in Irvine
- Irvine Whistleblower Retaliation Attorneys
- Disability Attorneys in Irvine
- Irvine Gender Discrimination Attorneys
- Irvine Pregnancy Discrimination Attorneys
- Irvine Racial Discrimination Attorneys
- Persian Lawyer in Irvine
Amazing Car Accident Lawyer
“Saman is by far true to his word. He truly was available at all times and always kept me updated. In the end, he settled my case with a great results. He didn’t treat me like a file, he treated me as if he was representing family. If you are looking for open, fast, thorough and a detailed lawyer, look no further. I will definitely recommend him to anyone seeking legal services who wants to feel assured that they are in the best hands.”
“I was injured in a car accident. The lawyer made sure that I went to my chiropractor sessions and that I get the medical attention needed. I also got MRI’s as needed and also got back injections as needed. He was very persistent on contacting me, even when I wasn’t reachable, and making sure that I got treated right and paid a good amount at the end. He is a very respectful person and great lawyer.”
An Extraordinary Experience
“Thank you for your unwavering commitment to my case. Words do not adequately describe my feelings, when no one seemed to care about an old vet with an injury you were there. I can remember as clearly as though it were yesterday, your sincerity and desire to help me. For that, I will always be grateful. Your endless commitment of time, financial resources and a personal concern for my physical well being surpassed anything I could have expected or imagined.”
24/7 Free Case Evaluation
Los Angeles Office3530 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 710 Los Angeles, CA 90010 Tel: 213-884-4881
Irvine Office17901 Von Karman Ave Suite 600 Irvine, CA 92614 Tel: 949-239-1020
Sacramento Office1215 K Street Sacramento, CA 95814 Tel: 916-461-1818
Bakersfield Office3501 Mall View Rd Suite 105 Bakersfield, CA 93306 Tel: 661-409-0000