Taxi Cab Accident Attorney in Irvine
Have you been injured while riding a taxi? You could file a lawsuit to get compensated. Call us today for more details.
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Taxi Cab Accidents in Irvine, California
Taxis are common in the city of Irvine, especially because of what Irvine has to offer. For example, there is the Irvine Spectrum Center which offers a great area for shopping and entertainment. Tourists who are visiting use taxis or rideshare applications to get around the city since everything is a drive away.
But, what happens if you are involved in an accident while in a taxi? Do you have the right to file a lawsuit against the taxi driver for your injuries? This is a very common question we receive from our clients who have been involved in an accident (link car accident) while in a taxi.
What are the different types of taxi accidents?
- You could be a rider in the taxi at the time of the incident. If you hired a taxi driver to get you from one point to another, and you’re involved in an accident as a passenger, you could hold the negligent party responsible for their actions.
- You could be a pedestrian who was hit by a taxi driver. As a pedestrian, there are certain rights that you have. For example, all vehicles must give the right of way to pedestrians at crosswalks near intersections. When a driver feels to do so, a pedestrian could hold the driver responsible for negligently driving.
- You could be a driver in another vehicle that collided with a taxi. If the taxi driver drove negligently and collided with your vehicle, you may hold the taxi driver, along with their employer responsible for the injuries that you have suffered.
- You could be a bicyclist who was hit by an oncoming taxi. As a bicyclist, you must follow all by clocks. But, drivers have blind spots in which they cannot see bicyclists. This then leads to accidents. As a bicyclist, you have the right to get compensated for your injuries.
If you have been involved in any of the above taxi accidents, you could recover compensation by holding the negligent party responsible. Irvine, california follows california law when it comes to filing lawsuits. This means that an accident victim has the right to hold the responsible party accountable, and has the right to recover compensation.
What are the different types of injuries that result from a taxi accident?
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Hand Injuries
- Broken Bones
- Torn Ligaments
How can I prove a taxi accident?
In order to file a successful taxi accident lawsuit in Irvine, there are some specific steps that you must have to meet. For example, you must prove that all elements of negligence existed at the time of the accident. You must show:
- The responsible party had a duty to you. For example, if the responsible party was the taxi driver at the time of the incident, you must show that the taxi driver had a duty to drive in a reasonably safe manner and to prevent any accidents.
- The responsible party failed to follow through with that duty. For example, you could show that the taxi driver had a duty to drive safely, but failed to do so when they violated a california vehicle code, such as speeding.
- Because the responsible party failed to follow through with the duty, they caused the accident. An example would be a collision with another oncoming vehicle you were in.
- You have now suffered injuries as a result of the responsible parties, such as the taxi drivers actions.
When should I file my Irvine taxi accident lawsuit?
You must file the lawsuit within a specified period of time in order to recover compensation. If you file your lawsuit after this time has passed, you are unable to collect compensation. In Irvine, you have two years from the date of the accident to file a lawsuit to recover compensation for your injuries. We recommend that you contact our attorneys as soon as possible after being involved in an accident with a taxi. The sooner you act, the better it could be for you.
How much is my taxi accident lawsuit in Irvine worth?
Since each accident results in a different type of injury, there is no specific dollar amount that all taxi accident victims recover. That is why you recommend that you contact our attorneys for a free case evaluation. A case evaluation is a one-on-one meeting with our highly rated Irvine personal injury attorneys to discuss all circumstances of your case. There are several factors that could determine the value of your case, which include:
- Where the accident occurred
- How the accident occurred
- The different parties involved in the accident
- The property damage that resulted from the accident
- The injuries that you suffered from the accident
- The severity of the injuries you suffered
- The medical treatments you received
- How long you received the medical treatments
- The impact the injury has had to your daily life
- Lost wages from your injuries
- Any impact that the injuries may have on your future income
Who is responsible for my taxi accident in Irvine?
- The taxi cab company: Usually, the company that employs the taxi cab driver could be held responsible for their employees’ actions. For example, all taxi cab companies must make sure that their employees follow proper driving procedures. They must make sure that their employees have the experience necessary to drive. In the event that their employee drives negligently, the employer could be held responsible under vicarious liability. But, this depends on whether the employee was on the clock at the time of the incident. For a more in-depth look into your circumstance, give us a call.
- The vehicle manufacturer: Sometimes, the accident is caused by the taxi cab parts rather than the driver themself. For example, there could be a defective part, such as with the brakes, that led to the collision. In that event, you could hold the taxi cab manufacturer responsible for your injuries.
- Other third-party drivers: Sometimes, other drivers could collide with the taxi while you were a passenger. All drivers must follow California vehicle codes when driving. In the event that they feel to do so, they could be held responsible.
- Pedestrians: Sometimes, pedestrians could be jaywalking and could be dangerous to other vehicles.
How much does a taxi accident attorney cost?
Our taxi accident attorneys charge no fees upfront. Instead, our attorneys will only recover compensation when we win compensation for our clients. This means that when we win compensation through a settlement or through a trial verdict, only then will our attorneys get paid. For more information on contingency fees, give us a call today.
Taxi accidents can be very complex, especially because there are so many parties involved. You need a highly qualified Irvine taxi accident attorney to investigate the circumstances of the accident and figure out the best legal steps to take for you.
Orange County Taxi Accident Lawyer
Our Orange County taxi accident attorneys handle all types of taxi accident cases. Call us today to schedule a consultation with our highly qualified legal staff. Our attorneys will be able to address all your potential taxi accident claims, and will handle claims from beginning to end to make sure that those who are involved in accidents get the justice and help they deserve.
Heidari Law Group Irvine Practice Areas
- Irvine Personal Injury Attorneys
- Irvine Assault and Battery Lawyers
- Irvine Slip and Fall Attorneys
- Irvine Spinal Cord Injury Lawyers
- Irvine Traumatic Brain Injury Attorneys
- Irvine Wrongful Death Lawyers
- Irvine Dog Bite Injury Attorneys
- Irvine DUI & Drunk Driver Crash Lawyers
- Irvine Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
- Irvine Persian Attorneys & Iranian Lawyers
- Irvine Car Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Bike Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Truck Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Pedestrian Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Bus Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Ride Share Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Uber & Lyft Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Electric Scooter Accident Lawyers
- Car Accident Attorneys in Irvine
- Uber and Lyft Accident Lawyers in Irvine
- Ride Share Accident Attorney in Irvine
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney in Irvine
- Irvine OCTA Bus Accident Attorney
- DUI & Drunk Driving Lawyer in Irvine
- Slip and Fall Attorneys in Irvine
- Irvine Bicycle Accident Attorney
- Electric Scooter Accident Attorney in Irvine
- Pedestrian Accident Attorney in Irvine
- Irvine Personal Injury Attorney
- Irvine Age Discrimination Attorneys
- Wrongful Death Attorney in Irvine
- Workers Compensation Attorney in Irvine
- Irvine Whistleblower Retaliation Attorneys
- Disability Attorneys in Irvine
- Irvine Gender Discrimination Attorneys
- Irvine Pregnancy Discrimination Attorneys
- Irvine Racial Discrimination Attorneys
- Persian Lawyer in Irvine
Amazing Car Accident Lawyer
“Saman is by far true to his word. He truly was available at all times and always kept me updated. In the end, he settled my case with a great results. He didn’t treat me like a file, he treated me as if he was representing family. If you are looking for open, fast, thorough and a detailed lawyer, look no further. I will definitely recommend him to anyone seeking legal services who wants to feel assured that they are in the best hands.”
“I was injured in a car accident. The lawyer made sure that I went to my chiropractor sessions and that I get the medical attention needed. I also got MRI’s as needed and also got back injections as needed. He was very persistent on contacting me, even when I wasn’t reachable, and making sure that I got treated right and paid a good amount at the end. He is a very respectful person and great lawyer.”
An Extraordinary Experience
“Thank you for your unwavering commitment to my case. Words do not adequately describe my feelings, when no one seemed to care about an old vet with an injury you were there. I can remember as clearly as though it were yesterday, your sincerity and desire to help me. For that, I will always be grateful. Your endless commitment of time, financial resources and a personal concern for my physical well being surpassed anything I could have expected or imagined.”
24/7 Free Case Evaluation
Los Angeles Office3530 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 710 Los Angeles, CA 90010 Tel: 213-884-4881
Irvine Office17901 Von Karman Ave Suite 600 Irvine, CA 92614 Tel: 949-239-1020
Sacramento Office1215 K Street Sacramento, CA 95814 Tel: 916-461-1818
Bakersfield Office3501 Mall View Rd Suite 105 Bakersfield, CA 93306 Tel: 661-409-0000