Birth Injury Attorney in Irvine
Birth injuries could be a very traumatic experience, not only for the child but also for the child’s parents. Birth injuries fall under a specialized area of law called medical malpractice. Irvine has several different world-renowned hospitals. Although all of us have trust and expectations in the medical field, there may be some unfortunate circumstances where things may go wrong, and children may have to suffer injuries.
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Birth injuries could cost hundreds of thousands of dollars to millions of dollars because it could impact a child at especially young age, and could affect the child’s life forever. But, an experienced Irvine birth injury attorney is needed to make sure that your case is strong. Contact our Irvine birth injury attorneys today for a free one-on-one consultation, and to discuss how your child could get compensated for medical bills, along with permanent disability.
Our attorneys have had decades of experience handling medical malpractice cases, with one of the most common being birth injuries. We have recovered hundreds of millions of dollars for our clients, and work tirelessly because we know how stressful and traumatic of an experience it could be to have your child born with injuries that will limit their capabilities.
How do birth injuries happen?
Birth injuries could take place at any point before and during the birth of the child. Injuries could range from minor to severe. Birth injuries could occur in the following circumstances:
- During difficult labor: when there is difficult labor, there could be pressure on the baby’s head or body. This could lead to tissue and nerve damage, and the baby could be born with permanent paralysis.
- Baby size: when the fetus is larger than the mother’s womb, there could be birth complications that result, especially during the delivery process when pressure is placed on the child.
- Umbilical cord entanglement: this is probably one of the most common types of birth injuries. When the umbilical cord gets tangled, it could lead to low oxygen levels.
- Monitor negligence: there could be negligence on behalf of the medical professionals who are monitoring the child’s growth before labor.
- Premature babies: premature babies are more likely to be born with organ issues.
How much is my birth injury case worth?
Each type of birth injury case could differ depending on the circumstances of the injuries, and how the injuries occurred. For more information, we recommend that you talk to our attorneys through our free confidential case evaluations. During these case evaluations, there are several factors that we will ask that could determine your birth injury lawsuit value. These factors include:
- The severity of the injuries
- How the injuries were caused
- The parties responsible for the injuries
- Whether the child already had such conditions before the birth
- The number of appointments the mother attended prior to labor
- What was communicated to the mother prior to the labor
What are the different types of birth injuries?
Examples of birth injuries include:
- Fractures: fractures at the bones are very common since the bones could still be vulnerable to pressure.
- Nerve palsy: nerve palsy is damage and temporary numbness to the face that could result from pressure on the baby’s head during a difficult delivery.
How much do our Irvine birth injury attorneys cost?
Our injury attorneys take on all personal injury cases through a contingency fee. This means that you do not have to pay for our attorneys up front. Unless we win compensation, you owe our attorneys nothing. This is especially helpful and takes the pressure off of new parents since they may have to attend numerous medical appointments and treatments for their newborn. Our attorneys work tirelessly to make sure that you get the compensation you deserve.
Who is responsible for my Irvine birth injury lawsuit?
There are several parties that are present during the birthing process and all the appointments prior to the delivery of the child. Examples of parties include:
- Hospital: the hospital where the delivery took place could be held responsible. They could be held responsible independently for failing to train their employees. They could also be held responsible as the employer of the employees, the medical workers.
- Medical professional: the medical professional could be held responsible individually, or through their employer. In order to hold their employer responsible, you must have to show that the employee was employed by the hospital at the time of the delivery, and acted negligently during the delivery. This is also known as vicarious liability, which holds the employer responsible.
- Product manufacturers: sometimes, birthing equipment could be defective and cause injuries rather than medical professionals. If this is the case, then the product manufacturers, designers, engineers, and retailers could be held responsible for failing to make the product safer. There could be a manufacturing defect, design defect, or marketing defect with the product.
- Pharmaceutical company: Pharmaceutical companies are held responsible in the event that there is a defective medication given to the mother during childbirth which leads to injuries to the child.
Since there are so many parties that can be involved, it is essential that you hire an attorney who is well versed in Irvine in California law and will be able to narrow down which parties are responsible for the injuries.
What will our Irvine birth injury attorneys do?
- Our attorneys offer free initial consultations. During this consultation, we will examine all the circumstances involved in your birth injury lawsuit to see what steps we should take. Keep in mind that each birth injury lawsuit is different, and so different steps must be taken depending on the severity and the circumstances.
- Our top rated attorney Heidari law will hire medical experts to assist us in determining what caused the injuries, and what medical treatments the child will need in the future.
- Our top rated attorneys will examine medical records to see what exactly was the cause of the birth injuries, and when the injuries actually occurred. It is very important to narrow down the specific incident that caused the birth injuries.
- Our Irvine lawyers will also review the hospital policies and records to see if the employer complied with all standardized protocols during delivery.
- Our top-rated attorneys will negotiate and communicate with insurance companies to make sure that you get the settlement amount you deserve. Not only will your child need past medical bills compensated, but they most likely will need future medical care. Hire an attorney who takes into account the future care that your child may need. Besides medical bills, you are also able to get compensated for the emotional trauma associated with dealing with your child’s birth injuries. It could take such an emotional toll on the parents to see their newborn child like this. Also, we will work with economists to put together future lost wages that the child could have been making.
Irvine Birth Injury Attorneys
Contact us today to schedule a one-on-one consultation with our Irvine birth injury attorneys. Our lawyers are available to help you with your specific birth injury lawsuit. Birth injuries could be very complex, mainly because there are nuanced medical terms used to describe injuries and the treatments and procedures that cause the injuries.
Heidari Law Group Irvine Practice Areas
- Irvine Personal Injury Attorneys
- Irvine Assault and Battery Lawyers
- Irvine Slip and Fall Attorneys
- Irvine Spinal Cord Injury Lawyers
- Irvine Traumatic Brain Injury Attorneys
- Irvine Wrongful Death Lawyers
- Irvine Dog Bite Injury Attorneys
- Irvine DUI & Drunk Driver Crash Lawyers
- Irvine Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
- Irvine Persian Attorneys & Iranian Lawyers
- Irvine Car Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Bike Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Truck Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Pedestrian Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Bus Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Ride Share Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Uber & Lyft Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Electric Scooter Accident Lawyers
- Car Accident Attorneys in Irvine
- Uber and Lyft Accident Lawyers in Irvine
- Ride Share Accident Attorney in Irvine
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney in Irvine
- Irvine OCTA Bus Accident Attorney
- DUI & Drunk Driving Lawyer in Irvine
- Slip and Fall Attorneys in Irvine
- Irvine Bicycle Accident Attorney
- Electric Scooter Accident Attorney in Irvine
- Pedestrian Accident Attorney in Irvine
- Irvine Personal Injury Attorney
- Irvine Age Discrimination Attorneys
- Wrongful Death Attorney in Irvine
- Workers Compensation Attorney in Irvine
- Irvine Whistleblower Retaliation Attorneys
- Disability Attorneys in Irvine
- Irvine Gender Discrimination Attorneys
- Irvine Pregnancy Discrimination Attorneys
- Irvine Racial Discrimination Attorneys
- Persian Lawyer in Irvine
Amazing Car Accident Lawyer
“Saman is by far true to his word. He truly was available at all times and always kept me updated. In the end, he settled my case with a great results. He didn’t treat me like a file, he treated me as if he was representing family. If you are looking for open, fast, thorough and a detailed lawyer, look no further. I will definitely recommend him to anyone seeking legal services who wants to feel assured that they are in the best hands.”
“I was injured in a car accident. The lawyer made sure that I went to my chiropractor sessions and that I get the medical attention needed. I also got MRI’s as needed and also got back injections as needed. He was very persistent on contacting me, even when I wasn’t reachable, and making sure that I got treated right and paid a good amount at the end. He is a very respectful person and great lawyer.”
An Extraordinary Experience
“Thank you for your unwavering commitment to my case. Words do not adequately describe my feelings, when no one seemed to care about an old vet with an injury you were there. I can remember as clearly as though it were yesterday, your sincerity and desire to help me. For that, I will always be grateful. Your endless commitment of time, financial resources and a personal concern for my physical well being surpassed anything I could have expected or imagined.”
24/7 Free Case Evaluation
Los Angeles Office3530 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 710 Los Angeles, CA 90010 Tel: 213-884-4881
Irvine Office17901 Von Karman Ave Suite 600 Irvine, CA 92614 Tel: 949-239-1020
Sacramento Office1215 K Street Sacramento, CA 95814 Tel: 916-461-1818
Bakersfield Office3501 Mall View Rd Suite 105 Bakersfield, CA 93306 Tel: 661-409-0000