Bounce House Injury Attorney in Irvine
An experienced bounce house injury attorney will be able to help you get the compensation and legal care you need.
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Bounce houses are a great way to liven up parties and special events. But, if not taken care of properly, could lead to severe injuries. If you or someone you know has been injured on a bounce house, contact our top-rated Irvine attorneys for a complimentary no-risk case evaluation.
A case evaluation is a meeting with our personal injury attorneys to discuss what steps you could take to make sure you get the legal care you need. Because bounce house injuries are severe, they may require thousands of dollars in treatment. You should not have to pay for that treatment by yourself if it was caused by another party’s negligence.
What is a bounce house?
- A bounce house is also known as a bouncy castle, which is an inflatable used for parties and fairs. Bounce houses are usually for entertainment for younger children. But, if not taken care of properly, bounce houses could be very dangerous. Bounce houses are made of vinyl, and are usually inflated with an automatic blower. Since a bounce house is an inflatable, the inflatable acts as a cushion for children to bounce on and fall on.
- Usually, bounce houses have an entrance and an exit that are separate from each other and closed off to prevent children from falling out of the bounce house. A bounce house also may have a separate area inside that is marked specifically for bouncing.
- One common feature that all bounce houses have is a safety net which acts as a window to prevent children from falling out.
What causes bounce house injuries in Irvine?
There are several causes as to how a bounce house injury could result. Bounce house accidents are not very common, but when they do happen, they could lead to severe injuries. In order to identify the cause of the bounce house, your top-rated Irvine injury attorney must look at all the circumstances involving the accident. Specifically determining the at-fault party will strengthen your case. Examples of causes of bounce house accidents include:
- Overcrowding: This is a very common cause of bounce house injuries, and happens when there are too many children in the bounce house. When the bounce house is overcrowded, it could lead to punctures in the inflatable or the inflatable tipping over.
- Age differences: Bounce houses are meant for younger children. Although there are some that are meant for adults, the bounce house should specify on the box or by the rental company the age range of people that may enter. If there is an age difference between the bouncers, it could lead to accidents such as falls and hits.
- Lack of supervision: Since bounce houses are usually meant for younger children, the bounce house must constantly be supervised by an adult.
- Climbing on nets: It is very common for children to grab onto the window nets and try to climb the nets. Depending on the age and the size of the child, this could lead to tears in the bounce house or the bounce house tipping over.
- Collisions with other jumpers: children may collide with other jumpers if they jump negligently, and fail to look around.
- Improper grounding: A bounce house must be properly grounded to the floor. For example, many homeowners decide to anchor the bounce house to a piece of concrete to make sure that the bounce house is stable. This must happen all around the bounce house, or the bounce house may be unstable and tip over.
- Defective bounce houses: Although rare, it is still a possibility that the bounce house could be defective and cause accidents. In that event, the injured party has the right to file a product liability lawsuit.
- Poor weather: Poor weather conditions could also lead to bounce house accidents. Heavy winds and rain could tip the bounce house over.
- Improper repairs: Bounce houses are usually rented out by a third-party company. This third-party company that has possession of all the bounce houses must have proper maintenance and repairs made to the bounce houses. If they fail to do so, it could lead to accidents.
- Improper clothing: loose clothing or accessories could get caught in the bounce house, and puncture the bounce house.
As mentioned above, there are several different ways bounce house accidents could occur. However, it is up to the responsible parties to ensure a safe environment and experience.
How can I prevent bounce house accidents?
- The bounce house must constantly be supervised by adults at all times
- The bounce house must be carefully grounded to the floor
- There must be proper protocols in place in the event of an accident
- The bounce house must be maintained and inspected for any holes
Who is responsible for my child’s bounce house accident injuries?
Your top-rated attorney should work to determine responsibility for your child’s bounce house accident injuries. There are several factors and circumstances to consider, including where the accident occurred, the parties involved, how the bounce house was obtained, and the injuries that the child suffered. Examples of parties include:
- Bounce house company: when a bounce house is rented from a third party company, an employee from the third party company should arrive at the residence and anchor the bounce house down. If they improperly anchored the bounce house or improperly set it up, they could be held responsible.
- Homeowner: If the bounce house was set up on a residential property, the homeowner could be held responsible for taking improper measures, such as setting up the bounce house near a dangerous area.
- Bounce house manufacturer: If the bounce house has a warning defect, manufacturing defect, or design defect, they could be held responsible under a product liability lawsuit.
- Third-party repair company: Usually, bounce house rental companies have a third-party repair company that looks into maintaining the bounce houses and making sure that the bounce houses have proper repairs. If they fail to inspect the bounce houses regularly or make negligent repairs, they could be held responsible.
Since every Irvine bounce house accident is different from one another, we highly recommend that you speak to our attorneys for more information on how we could help you.
Do I need an Irvine bounce house accident injury attorney?
Children who have been injured in a bounce house could suffer broken bones, lacerations, scarring, and disfigurement. These types of injuries should be evaluated by a medical professional. A highly rated or vine attorney will look into the circumstance for you to see what the best means are to strengthen your lawsuit.
Irvine Bounce House Accident Attorney
Because bounce house accidents can happen really fast, it is sometimes very difficult to determine how the accident happened. This could then get complex when trying to determine the responsible party. For more information, give our top-rated Irvine attorneys a call to schedule a one-on-one case evaluation and determine the next steps for you. Usually, bounce house injuries affect younger children, and these children may need immediate medical attention or it may lead to permanent injuries. Call us to set up a meeting today.
Heidari Law Group Irvine Practice Areas
- Irvine Personal Injury Attorneys
- Irvine Assault and Battery Lawyers
- Irvine Slip and Fall Attorneys
- Irvine Spinal Cord Injury Lawyers
- Irvine Traumatic Brain Injury Attorneys
- Irvine Wrongful Death Lawyers
- Irvine Dog Bite Injury Attorneys
- Irvine DUI & Drunk Driver Crash Lawyers
- Irvine Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
- Irvine Persian Attorneys & Iranian Lawyers
- Irvine Car Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Bike Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Truck Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Pedestrian Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Bus Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Ride Share Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Uber & Lyft Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Electric Scooter Accident Lawyers
- Car Accident Attorneys in Irvine
- Uber and Lyft Accident Lawyers in Irvine
- Ride Share Accident Attorney in Irvine
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney in Irvine
- Irvine OCTA Bus Accident Attorney
- DUI & Drunk Driving Lawyer in Irvine
- Slip and Fall Attorneys in Irvine
- Irvine Bicycle Accident Attorney
- Electric Scooter Accident Attorney in Irvine
- Pedestrian Accident Attorney in Irvine
- Irvine Personal Injury Attorney
- Irvine Age Discrimination Attorneys
- Wrongful Death Attorney in Irvine
- Workers Compensation Attorney in Irvine
- Irvine Whistleblower Retaliation Attorneys
- Disability Attorneys in Irvine
- Irvine Gender Discrimination Attorneys
- Irvine Pregnancy Discrimination Attorneys
- Irvine Racial Discrimination Attorneys
- Persian Lawyer in Irvine
Amazing Car Accident Lawyer
“Saman is by far true to his word. He truly was available at all times and always kept me updated. In the end, he settled my case with a great results. He didn’t treat me like a file, he treated me as if he was representing family. If you are looking for open, fast, thorough and a detailed lawyer, look no further. I will definitely recommend him to anyone seeking legal services who wants to feel assured that they are in the best hands.”
“I was injured in a car accident. The lawyer made sure that I went to my chiropractor sessions and that I get the medical attention needed. I also got MRI’s as needed and also got back injections as needed. He was very persistent on contacting me, even when I wasn’t reachable, and making sure that I got treated right and paid a good amount at the end. He is a very respectful person and great lawyer.”
An Extraordinary Experience
“Thank you for your unwavering commitment to my case. Words do not adequately describe my feelings, when no one seemed to care about an old vet with an injury you were there. I can remember as clearly as though it were yesterday, your sincerity and desire to help me. For that, I will always be grateful. Your endless commitment of time, financial resources and a personal concern for my physical well being surpassed anything I could have expected or imagined.”
24/7 Free Case Evaluation
Los Angeles Office3530 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 710 Los Angeles, CA 90010 Tel: 213-884-4881
Irvine Office17901 Von Karman Ave Suite 600 Irvine, CA 92614 Tel: 949-239-1020
Sacramento Office1215 K Street Sacramento, CA 95814 Tel: 916-461-1818
Bakersfield Office3501 Mall View Rd Suite 105 Bakersfield, CA 93306 Tel: 661-409-0000