Work-Related Injury Attorney in Irvine
If you have experienced injuries while at work, contact our Irvine lawyers for a free one-on-one case evaluation.
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Irvine, California has a booming economy with employees that belong to several different occupations. Whether you are working from an office, factory, field, warehouse, etc., you have the right to get compensated for any injuries you have suffered while at work.
But, it takes a highly qualified Irvine personal injury attorney to specifically prove that the injuries were caused while at work. There are several requirements that you must have to meet in order to file a work-related injury claim or lawsuit.
According to the California Department of Industry Relations, there are around 500,000 non-fatal workplace injuries in the United States in a single year. This is an astonishing amount, and California has one of the most reported workplace injuries compared to other states. It is important that you get top-rated legal care in the event that you have been injured while at work.
Our work-related injury attorneys have various different steps we could take to make sure that we get you the compensation you need. However, it is important to keep in mind that every type of accident is different from one another since the accident could be caused in different ways.
That is why you need a one-on-one case evaluation with our top-rated attorneys. A case evaluation is a meeting with our lawyers to discuss the next steps you could take to seek recovery from your injuries.
Can I file a lawsuit after being involved in a work-related accident?
You could recover workers’ compensation, or you have the opportunity to file a lawsuit against your employer for any accidents that you were involved in while at work. But, the lawsuit is referred to as a third-party liability lawsuit. This means that you are filing a claim against a third party, which is your employer, or the property owner.
What kind of compensation could I receive for my work-related injuries?
Work-related injuries almost always lead to physical pain. Below are the different types of damages you could recover:
- Medical expenses such as medication, surgery, hospital stay, at-home medical care
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
Where are work-related injuries likely to occur?
Work accidents could occur in any workplace environment, but the most common include:
- Construction sites
- Oil fields
- Manufacturing factories
- Mining sites
Why are construction sites dangerous?
Construction sites are considered to be one of the most common areas of workplace injuries. This is because employees working at construction sites are constantly around heavy and large machinery. When construction employees are not trained properly, this could lead to substantial injuries.
Examples of work-related accidents:
- Slip and falls
- Car accidents
- Bus accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Trench collapses
Examples of work-related injuries
- Internal organ damage
- Electrical shock
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Respiratory problems
- Skin related injuries
- Crush injuries
- Heat stroke
- Hearing loss
Above are just some examples of the different types of injuries associated with the workplace. The more the employee is around equipment, the more likely they are susceptible to injuries. Employers have a responsibility to make sure that their employees are properly trained. If they fail to do so, they could be held responsible.
How much does a work-related injury attorney cost?
Our work-related injury attorneys offer contingency fee arrangements. Contingency fee arrangements are a great way for our clients to get immediate legal representation without having to worry about attorney fees. Our attorneys are working through a contingency, which means that when they win compensation, they will accept a fee. But, in the event we do not win compensation for you, there are no fees.
What rights do I have after being injured at work in Irvine?
Many employees are unaware that they have several rights afforded to them under California law after they have been injured while at work. But, it takes a highly qualified attorney to investigate the circumstances of the work injury and make sure that all the necessary steps are taken. As an employee who is injured in the workplace, you have the right to:
- See a doctor for treatment. Usually, if filing a worker’s compensation claim, you may have to see your employer’s chosen doctor.
- File a worker’s compensation claim.
- Return to your job when you no longer feel pain or have symptoms of your injuries.
- Permanent disability if you have experienced permanent injuries.
- Be represented by an Irvine top-rated workers’ compensation attorney.
- File a lawsuit against any other third parties who were responsible for your injuries. For example, if you were injured by a defective product, you may have the right to file a product liability lawsuit.
Do I have to tell my employer about my work-related injuries in Irvine?
- When filing a workers’ compensation claim, you are required to tell your employer that you experienced an injury while at work. All employees who were injured have a duty under California law to report these injuries. Under California law, an employee has 30 days from the day that they were injured to report the incident to their employer. Our top-rated Irvine lawyers recommend that you report this to your employer as soon as possible. If the time has run out and the 30 days have passed, you may lose your right to file a workers’ compensation claim.
- There are several other requirements to a worker’s compensation claim in California, for the best legal assistance, we recommend that you speak to our Irvine legal staff.
- When your employer has been told of the incident, they must file an incident report, and allow you to file a workers’ compensation claim with your employer’s insurance company. This workers’ compensation claim can be filed through a specific form.
When you fill out this form and send it to the appropriate authorities, you have then filed a proper workers’ compensation claim. But, the steps don’t stop there. The workers’ compensation claim could be denied, approved, or disputed in part. That is where our attorneys come in.
Have you been injured while at work in Irvine? Our workplace injury attorneys in Irvine are available 24/7
Workers’ compensation is meant to compensate an employee for any injuries that they have suffered while at work. But, sometimes, employees’ workers’ compensation payments may not be enough to cover all their costs. That is where our attorneys come in. Give us a call today to discuss how you could recover compensation. Our award-winning lawyers in Irvine are ready to defend you and represent you in the legal process to increase your chance of recovering compensation.
Almost every job has dangerous tasks. Even when it comes to an office job, the possibility of an accident is still there. Our top-rated attorneys have decades of experience and a successful track record holding negligent parties responsible for victim’s injuries.
We have recovered hundreds of millions of dollars for our clients, and have been awarded various personal injury awards for representing our clients passionately. Call us today to see how we can help you.
Heidari Law Group Irvine Practice Areas
- Irvine Personal Injury Attorneys
- Irvine Assault and Battery Lawyers
- Irvine Slip and Fall Attorneys
- Irvine Spinal Cord Injury Lawyers
- Irvine Traumatic Brain Injury Attorneys
- Irvine Wrongful Death Lawyers
- Irvine Dog Bite Injury Attorneys
- Irvine DUI & Drunk Driver Crash Lawyers
- Irvine Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
- Irvine Persian Attorneys & Iranian Lawyers
- Irvine Car Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Bike Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Truck Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Pedestrian Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Bus Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Ride Share Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Uber & Lyft Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Electric Scooter Accident Lawyers
- Car Accident Attorneys in Irvine
- Uber and Lyft Accident Lawyers in Irvine
- Ride Share Accident Attorney in Irvine
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney in Irvine
- Irvine OCTA Bus Accident Attorney
- DUI & Drunk Driving Lawyer in Irvine
- Slip and Fall Attorneys in Irvine
- Irvine Bicycle Accident Attorney
- Electric Scooter Accident Attorney in Irvine
- Pedestrian Accident Attorney in Irvine
- Irvine Personal Injury Attorney
- Irvine Age Discrimination Attorneys
- Wrongful Death Attorney in Irvine
- Workers Compensation Attorney in Irvine
- Irvine Whistleblower Retaliation Attorneys
- Disability Attorneys in Irvine
- Irvine Gender Discrimination Attorneys
- Irvine Pregnancy Discrimination Attorneys
- Irvine Racial Discrimination Attorneys
- Persian Lawyer in Irvine
Amazing Car Accident Lawyer
“Saman is by far true to his word. He truly was available at all times and always kept me updated. In the end, he settled my case with a great results. He didn’t treat me like a file, he treated me as if he was representing family. If you are looking for open, fast, thorough and a detailed lawyer, look no further. I will definitely recommend him to anyone seeking legal services who wants to feel assured that they are in the best hands.”
“I was injured in a car accident. The lawyer made sure that I went to my chiropractor sessions and that I get the medical attention needed. I also got MRI’s as needed and also got back injections as needed. He was very persistent on contacting me, even when I wasn’t reachable, and making sure that I got treated right and paid a good amount at the end. He is a very respectful person and great lawyer.”
An Extraordinary Experience
“Thank you for your unwavering commitment to my case. Words do not adequately describe my feelings, when no one seemed to care about an old vet with an injury you were there. I can remember as clearly as though it were yesterday, your sincerity and desire to help me. For that, I will always be grateful. Your endless commitment of time, financial resources and a personal concern for my physical well being surpassed anything I could have expected or imagined.”
24/7 Free Case Evaluation
Los Angeles Office3530 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 710 Los Angeles, CA 90010 Tel: 213-884-4881
Irvine Office17901 Von Karman Ave Suite 600 Irvine, CA 92614 Tel: 949-239-1020
Sacramento Office1215 K Street Sacramento, CA 95814 Tel: 916-461-1818
Bakersfield Office3501 Mall View Rd Suite 105 Bakersfield, CA 93306 Tel: 661-409-0000