Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Los Angeles
Were you or a loved one involved in a motorcycle accident that resulted in injuries? Get the compensation you deserve with an experienced team of personal injury lawyers fighting for you. Contact Heidari Law Group today for a free evaluation.
Motorcycle Accident Lawyers and Attorneys in Los Angeles
Close to 90,000 people are injured in motorcycle accidents every year. Almost 20% of the fatalities from vehicle accidents in California involve motorcyclists, making it one of the top 3 worst states in the country for motorcycle-related deaths.
Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents in Los Angeles
- Weather & Road Conditions – Heavy wind and potholes represent a much greater risk for motorcyclists than for car drivers. If a motorcycle accident is caused by the failure of maintenance crews to uphold proper road conditions, then your local or state government could be held liable for negligence.
- Inattentive Drivers / Other Vehicles – It can be harder for other drivers to spot motorcycles because they are smaller than many other types of vehicles. This causes many accidents each year as numerous drivers fail to see the motorcyclist in their blind spots. If a driver causes an accident because they failed to see the motorcyclist in their vicinity, then that driver may be liable for their negligent actions.
Motorcyclists involved in an accident commonly suffer injuries such as broken bones, burns, road rash, traumatic brain injuries, debilitating spinal cord injuries, and severe external & internal bleeding.
Commonly Asked Questions of Motorcycle Accident Victims
What types of recoveries can victims receive in motorcycle accident cases?
An accident victim could be able to recover damages for: loss of income or work opportunities, medical costs, physical pain, emotional suffering, loss of affection, damage to property, and possibly even punitive damages.
What are the key elements in motorcycle accident cases?
The two largest factors that affect how much can be recovered in this type of case are the circumstances of the accident and the severity of the injuries that resulted from the accident.
Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in Los Angeles – Ready to Handle Your Case
With the help of an experienced team of Los Angeles motorcycle accident attorneys, you can recover the compensation you deserve for the injustices suffered at the hands of another’s negligence. If you or a loved one have been the victim of an accident that resulted in traumatic brain injury, then give us a call today at Heidari Law Group for a free evaluation. 1-833-225-5454
Heidari Law Group Los Angeles Practice Areas
- Los Angeles Personal Injury Attorneys
- Los Angeles Assault and Battery Lawyers
- Los Angeles Slip and Fall Attorneys
- Los Angeles Spinal Cord Injury Lawyers
- Los Angeles Traumatic Brain Injury Attorneys
- Los Angeles Wrongful Death Lawyers
- Los Angeles Dog Bite Attorneys
- Los Angeles DUI & Drunk Driver Crash Lawyers
- Los Angeles Workers' Compensation Attorneys
- Los Angeles Persian Attorneys & Iranian Lawyers
- Los Angeles Car Accident Lawyers
- Los Angeles Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
- Los Angeles Bike Accident Lawyers
- Los Angeles Truck Accident Attorneys
- Los Angeles Pedestrian Accident Lawyers
- Los Angeles Bus Accident Attorneys
- Los Angeles Ride Share Accident Lawyers
- Los Angeles Uber & Lyft Accident Attorneys
- Los Angeles Electric Scooter Accident Lawyers