Bakersfield Car Accident Lawyer
Heidari Law Group
Schedule Your Free Consultation With a Bakersfield Auto Accident Attorney
Heidari Law Group (Buena Park Office)
17901 Von Karman Ave Suite 600
Irvine, CA 92614
tel: (949) 239-1020
fax: (949) 239-1021
Bakersfield Car Accident Lawyer
Open 24 HOURS A DAY
7 DAYS A WEEK
At Heidari Law Group, P.C., our Bakersfield auto accident attorney possesses the professional skills and legal knowledge that you can trust. Were you hurt in a traffic collision in Kern County? We are ready to take proactive measures to protect your rights and interests. If you or someone you know was hurt in a traffic accident, we can help. For a free consultation with a top-rated California auto accident lawyer, please contact our law firm today.
Car Crashes are a Major Public Safety Hazard in Kern County, California
Highway safety remains a significant problem. Communities throughout the country are affected by car crashes. Alarmingly, the number of car accidents nationwide has been on the rise over the last several years. The California Highway Patrol (CHP) reports that there were 5,750 people injured and 154 were killed in motor vehicle crashes in Kern County alone in 2019.
Understanding Motor Vehicle Accident Liability in California
If you or your loved one was involved in a serious collision in Bakersfield, you need to have some background understanding of how the law works. Here are three key things to know about traffic collision liability in California:
- At-Fault State: Similar to most, but not all, jurisdictions, California is an at-fault auto accident state. The party deemed at-fault for the crash is liable for damages.
- Liability Based on Negligence: Negligence determines fault. Broadly explained, negligence is the failure to take due care. It includes everything from speeding to distracted driving to a trucking company’s failure to properly inspect its vehicle.
- Two Year Statute of Limitations: Under California law, car accident injury claims have a two-year statute of limitations. There are very limited exceptions to the rule.
We Help Injured Victims Maximize their Financial Compensation After a Crash
A serious car crash can bring your entire life to a screeching halt. The bills can start to pile up quickly. A personal injury claim is an option for seeking financial support. Unfortunately, the insurance carriers that handle these claims are focused on trying to pay out as little as possible. Our trial-tested Bakersfield auto accident lawyer fights to help our clients get the maximum settlement or court verdict, potentially including for:
- Property damage (automotive repairs);
- Emergency medical support;
- Hospital bills and other medical expenses;
- Rehabilitative care;
- Lost wages and loss of future earnings;
- Pain and suffering & mental anguish;
- Permanent scarring or physical disfigurement; and
- Wrongful death.
How Our Bakersfield, CA Auto Accident Attorney Can Help
Motor vehicle accident claims are complicated. The vast majority of these cases are defended by insurers. Whether you are dealing with your own insurer or an opposing insurer, you cannot trust the company to protect your best interests. At Heidari Law Group, P.C., we are on your side through each and every step of the process. Among other things, our Bakersfield car accident lawyer will:
- Answer questions, explain your legal options, and describe the next steps;
- Investigate your car crash, obtaining the evidence you need to bring a claim;
- Organize your medical documentation and other evidence of your damages;
- Advocate for you in any settlement negotiations with insurance companies; and
- Take your car crash injury claim wherever it needs to go to maximize your compensation.
Nearby Heidari Law Locations
Set Up a No Cost, No Obligation Consultation
With a Bakersfield, CA Auto Accident Attorney
At Heidari Law Group, P.C., our Bakersfield car accident lawyer provides aggressive, experienced, and reliable advocacy to victims and families. Hurt in a car crash? You do not have to go up against the insurance company all alone. Reach out to us by phone or contact us online to set up a free, no strings attached case review in English or Spanish. We represent car accident victims in Bakersfield, Kern County, and throughout the whole San Joaquin Valley region.