Bounce House Injury Attorney in Bakersfield
If you or someone you know has been injured while jumping in a bounce house in Bakersfield, our personal injury attorneys will make sure that you get the compensation you need.
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Bounce houses are a great way to liven up children’s parties. But, within the last year, there have been thousands of children who have been admitted to the emergency room in the United States because of bounce house injuries. When it comes to bounce house injuries, it could be very complex and difficult to determine who the cause of the accident was, and the responsible party.
It could be complicated when determining how the accident happened since bounce houses have several different parts. If your child has been injured in a bounce house accident, contact our Bakersfield personal injury attorneys to set up a free case evaluation. A case evaluation is a consultation with our top-rated lawyers to discuss the details of your case and to determine if you have a valid claim, the compensation you could receive from your claim, and all responsible parties.
Could I file a lawsuit in Bakersfield if my child has been injured in a bounce house?
If your child has been injured in a bounce house in Bakersfield, you may have the right to file a lawsuit or a claim against the responsible party to get compensated for various damages. Examples of damages could include medical bills used to treat your child’s injuries, and pain and suffering associated with your child’s injuries. Pain and suffering refer to the emotional toll that took on your child. Usually, children who have suffered bounce house injuries experience anxiety, PTSD, and a decrease in confidence levels. These are all damages that could be compensated for.
What are the different types of bounce houses in Bakersfield?
The different types of bounce houses in Bakersfield may include:
- Obstacle courses
- Bouncy games
- Bounce house slides
All of the above are different types of inflatables that children take part in and enjoy. This could be found in private homes, or in public parks.
Renting a bounce house is a great way for adults to get their children to enjoy a birthday party or an event. But, there are several steps that an adult must take to prevent a bounce house accident.
What are examples of bounce house injuries in Bakersfield?
According to the Child Injury Prevention Alliance, the number of child injuries associated with bounce houses has substantially increased within the last few years. Bounce house injuries have also been a large cause of emergency room visits in the United States. Examples of injuries may include:
- Broken bones
- Head injuries
- Facial injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Back injuries
- Wrongful death
How To Prevent A Bounce House Injury In Bakersfield
The majority of bounce house accidents are avoidable. If necessary steps are taken to prevent an accident, the accident may not occur or may result in minor injuries. Below are some examples of some steps that adults could take around a bounce house to prevent any bounce house accidents:
- Adults must always supervise the children in the bounce house at all times. The adults who are supervising the bounce house should not be drinking or under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Those who install the bounce house should not install the bounce house near trees or other sharp objects.
- If there is poor weather, such as rain or fog, the bounce house should not be installed.
- Those under 6 years of age should be allowed to enter the bounce house. If older children enter the bounce house may be unbalanced, and may tip over.
- There should be a certain limit on the number of children in the bounce house at all times.
- Children should remove all eyeglasses and jewelry before entering the bounce house.
- Children should not climb the nets that are the entrance and exit for the bounce house.
- Children should not flip or somersault in the bounce house.
- Pets should not be allowed in the bounce house.
- Toys should not be allowed in the bounce house.
- If the bounce house begins to deflate, all children must leave the bounce house immediately.
- Once the bounce house has been set up, it should not be moved to another location.
Premises Liability Law
Premises liability law holds the landowner responsible for any bounce house injuries. For example, if you were visiting another person’s home who has a bounce house, they could be held responsible for any bounce house accident injuries. In order to prove premises liability, you must have to show:
- The landowner had a duty to make sure that their property was safe
- The landowner failed to follow through with that duty and created a dangerous condition with the bounce house
- The landowner caused the bounce house accident
- The accident victim now suffers injuries because of the accident
Product Liability Law
Product liability holds the manufacturer of the bounce house responsible for any injuries that result. Examples of different factors when proving a product liability case include:
- The manufacturer created a defective product and put the product in the chain of commerce.
- The product has a defect. The defect could be a design defect, failure to warrant effect, or a manufacturing defect.
- The defect caused the bounce house accident.
Products liability law is strict liability. This means that all the accident victim has to show is that the bounce house had a defect. Although this may seem simple, proving that the bounce house had a defect takes months of investigation. Give our attorneys a call today to discuss.
Who can be held responsible for a bounce house accident?
Below are some examples of parties that could be held responsible for an inflatable structure accident:
- The bounce house operator
- The bounce house company
- The bounce house supervisor
- The bounce house owner
- The bounce house installer
- The landowner
- The party that rented the bounce house
- The bounce house manufacturer
- The bounce house retailer
- The property manager
Determining the responsible party is one of the hardest steps to take after being involved in an accident. Many people don’t know who the responsible party may be and may believe it is the incorrect party. This is where our experienced attorneys come in. Give us a call today to discuss who the responsible parties could be, and how you can move forward by holding them accountable for your damages.
Bakersfield Bounce House Injury Attorneys
If you have suffered injuries from a bounce house, or have had a child that has been injured in a bounce house, give our attorneys a call today to discuss how you could get the top-rated care you deserve.
Our experienced bounce house personal injury attorneys have decades of experience making sure that accident victims get the compensation they need. A bounce house is supposed to bring happiness and joy, but when proper steps are taken, could cause catastrophic injuries and death. Make sure that you have a highly rated Bakersfield attorney on your side, and call us today to see how you can move forward with your Bakersfield personal injury lawsuit.
Heidari Law Group Bakersfield Practice Areas
- Abogados de lesiones personales de Las Vegas
- Abogados de asalto y agresión en Las Vegas
- Abogados de resbalones y caídas de Las Vegas
- Abogados de lesiones de la médula espinal de Las Vegas
- Abogados de lesiones cerebrales traumáticas de Las Vegas
- Abogados de muerte por negligencia de Las Vegas
- Abogados de mordeduras de perro en Las Vegas
- Abogados de accidentes de conductores ebrios y DUI en Las Vegas
- Abogados de compensación laboral de Las Vegas
- Abogados persas de Las Vegas y abogados iraníes
- Abogados de accidentes automovilísticos de Las Vegas
- Abogados de accidentes de motocicleta en Las Vegas
- Abogados de Accidentes de Bicicleta en Las Vegas
- Abogados de Accidentes de Camiones en Las Vegas
- Abogados de accidentes de peatones de Las Vegas
- Abogados de accidentes de autobús en Las Vegas
- Abogados de accidentes de Uber y Lyft en Las Vegas
Amazing Car Accident Lawyer
“Saman is by far true to his word. He truly was available at all times and always kept me updated. In the end, he settled my case with a great results. He didn’t treat me like a file, he treated me as if he was representing family. If you are looking for open, fast, thorough and a detailed lawyer, look no further. I will definitely recommend him to anyone seeking legal services who wants to feel assured that they are in the best hands.”
“I was injured in a car accident. The lawyer made sure that I went to my chiropractor sessions and that I get the medical attention needed. I also got MRI’s as needed and also got back injections as needed. He was very persistent on contacting me, even when I wasn’t reachable, and making sure that I got treated right and paid a good amount at the end. He is a very respectful person and great lawyer.”
An Extraordinary Experience
“Thank you for your unwavering commitment to my case. Words do not adequately describe my feelings, when no one seemed to care about an old vet with an injury you were there. I can remember as clearly as though it were yesterday, your sincerity and desire to help me. For that, I will always be grateful. Your endless commitment of time, financial resources and a personal concern for my physical well being surpassed anything I could have expected or imagined.”
24/7 Free Case Evaluation
Los Angeles Office3530 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 710 Los Angeles, CA 90010 Tel: 213-884-4881
Irvine Office17901 Von Karman Ave Suite 600 Irvine, CA 92614 Tel: 949-239-1020
Sacramento Office1215 K Street Sacramento, CA 95814 Tel: 916-461-1818
Bakersfield Office3501 Mall View Rd Suite 105 Bakersfield, CA 93306 Tel: 661-409-0000