Burn Injury Attorney in Bakersfield
If you have suffered burns in Bakersfield, get in touch with our top-rated Bakersfield personal injury attorneys to see how we can get you the Justice you deserve.
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Burn injuries are some of the most catastrophic injuries and painful injuries that one could experience. Not only do burn injuries cause excruciating pain, but they also leave the accident victim with permanent scars and disabilities that they will have to live with forever. The accident victim may not be able to return back to work and may suffer amputations and disfigurement.
If you or someone you know has been injured in a burn injury accident in Bakersfield, you may be able to hold the negligent party responsible as compensation for your injuries.
Contact our Bakersfield burn injury lawyers to learn about the different legal rights that you may have after you have suffered a burn injury because of another party.
Why should you hire Heidari Law Bakersfield fire accident attorneys?
- Our top-rated attorneys are accessible 24/7. It is important that you have an attorney representing you for your burn injuries since you could recover more in compensation than being alone and negotiating with the insurance companies on your own. After suffering a burn injury, your number one concern should be healing and focusing on your treatment. We will take care of all the legal steps for you.
- Call our attorneys to schedule a one-on-one complimentary case evaluation. During a case evaluation, our Bakersfield attorneys will determine the value of your case, the parties responsible for your case, how much you could potentially receive in compensation, and how to move forward with determining the cause of your burn injuries.
- We will get to work after a case evaluation. This means that we will investigate the circumstances of the accident, interview eyewitnesses, interview parties, and negotiate with insurance companies or attorneys.
- We have a contingency fee arrangement with our clients, which means that when we win compensation for you, our attorneys will receive fees. But, if we receive no compensation, you are attorneys nothing.
- The process is fairly simple when it comes to our Bakersfield personal injury attorneys. Contact us to schedule your free consultation. There are no fees until we win compensation for you.
Industrial Fire Accidents
Sometimes, fires could result from workplace or industrial fires. This is especially common in factory accidents. Since factories carry flammable materials, along with other chemicals, these products could cause fires in the factory. When you have suffered burn injuries from a fire in a factory, you could hold your factory employer responsible. One of the most common types of fires in a factory results from gas explosions. In that case, you could show:
- Your employer violated safe practice codes when it comes to storing flammable and harmful chemicals.
- Your employer failed to properly train employees on what to do in the event of an accident
Sometimes, a product defect could also cause an industrial or factory fire. In that case, you could hold the manufacturer of the defective product or parts responsible for the fire. Give us a call today to discuss your potential product liability case.
California has experienced a large number of wildfires every year, especially during the dry summer season. If you or someone you know has been burned in a wildfire, our burn injury attorneys Heidari law know what to do to help you get the compensation you need for your injuries.
Wildfires could get a bit tricky when determining negligent parties. Wildfires are considered a natural disaster, and so it could be difficult to determine who the responsible party could be. Our top-rated burn injury attorneys have experience representing clients who have been injured in a wildfire. There are several state and federal laws in place that protect wildfire burn injury victims. Call us today to see how you can get the compensation you need to get back on track with your life.
What are the different types of burns?
There are three different types of burns, and they range from mild to the most severe. Doctors could take various steps to determine what level of burn you are experiencing. The amount and compensation you could receive also depend on the severity of your burn injuries.
- First-degree burns: this is considered the mildest type of burn compared to other types of burns. First-degree burns are only at the top level of the skin. It does not lead to blistering. Examples of first-degree burns could be brief contact with hot products.
- Second-degree burns: second-degree burns occur when the burn goes deeper than the top layer of the skin. This is followed by extreme pain and swelling, especially blisters.
- Third degree burns: third degree burns are considered the most serious type of burns, and go to the deep layers of the skin, to the bones or muscles. Third degree burns will need immediate medical attention, and they may result in amputations, disfigurement, and permanent scarring.
If you have experienced any of the above burns, contact our top-rated Bakersfield burn injury attorneys to see how you could get compensation.
What are examples of burn injuries?
There are several different types of burns that you could experience depending on the circumstances of the fire, and what caused the fire. Examples include:
- Thermal burns: This is the most common type of burn, and occurs when someone is in contact with a flame.
- Electrical burns: Electrical burns occur when electrical wires are not properly stored and they come in contact with the skin.
- Cold burns: Extreme cold temperatures could lead to cold burns.
- Chemical burns: Chemical burns occur when there is exposure to toxic chemicals.
- Radiation burns: Radiation burns occur when there is exposure to radiation, and could cause permanent injuries and amputations.
Why should you hire an attorney for your burn injury?
Burn injuries are considered to be some of the most complex types of injuries that anyone could suffer. You could recover compensation for your medical expenses. Burn injuries may result in thousands of dollars in medical expenses since you could qualify for any of the below treatments:
- Infection: if the burn is not treated properly, it could lead to serious infections, which could lead to amputations.
- Scar: burns could lead to heavy scarring, and have an emotional toll on the burn injury victim
- Skin grafts: skin grafts are a procedure where the skin is removed from one area and used to treat the burn area. However, if a skin graft procedure is not done properly, it could lead to permanent injuries.
If you have experienced any of the above treatments, give our attorneys a call today to discuss how you could get compensated for your injuries.
Contact Our Bakersfield Injury Attorneys To Discuss Your Potential Lawsuit
We know how important it is for your loved one to get the medical care that they need. If your loved one has suffered a burn injury from another party’s negligence, contact us to see how you could hold the negligent parties responsible. Our Bakersfield attorneys work on a contingency fee basis, so you don’t have to worry about paying for attorneys upfront unless we recover compensation for you. Give us a call today to schedule your one-on-one.
Heidari Law Group Bakersfield Practice Areas
- Abogados de lesiones personales de Las Vegas
- Abogados de asalto y agresión en Las Vegas
- Abogados de resbalones y caídas de Las Vegas
- Abogados de lesiones de la médula espinal de Las Vegas
- Abogados de lesiones cerebrales traumáticas de Las Vegas
- Abogados de muerte por negligencia de Las Vegas
- Abogados de mordeduras de perro en Las Vegas
- Abogados de accidentes de conductores ebrios y DUI en Las Vegas
- Abogados de compensación laboral de Las Vegas
- Abogados persas de Las Vegas y abogados iraníes
- Abogados de accidentes automovilísticos de Las Vegas
- Abogados de accidentes de motocicleta en Las Vegas
- Abogados de Accidentes de Bicicleta en Las Vegas
- Abogados de Accidentes de Camiones en Las Vegas
- Abogados de accidentes de peatones de Las Vegas
- Abogados de accidentes de autobús en Las Vegas
- Abogados de accidentes de Uber y Lyft en Las Vegas
Amazing Car Accident Lawyer
“Saman is by far true to his word. He truly was available at all times and always kept me updated. In the end, he settled my case with a great results. He didn’t treat me like a file, he treated me as if he was representing family. If you are looking for open, fast, thorough and a detailed lawyer, look no further. I will definitely recommend him to anyone seeking legal services who wants to feel assured that they are in the best hands.”
“I was injured in a car accident. The lawyer made sure that I went to my chiropractor sessions and that I get the medical attention needed. I also got MRI’s as needed and also got back injections as needed. He was very persistent on contacting me, even when I wasn’t reachable, and making sure that I got treated right and paid a good amount at the end. He is a very respectful person and great lawyer.”
An Extraordinary Experience
“Thank you for your unwavering commitment to my case. Words do not adequately describe my feelings, when no one seemed to care about an old vet with an injury you were there. I can remember as clearly as though it were yesterday, your sincerity and desire to help me. For that, I will always be grateful. Your endless commitment of time, financial resources and a personal concern for my physical well being surpassed anything I could have expected or imagined.”
24/7 Free Case Evaluation
Los Angeles Office3530 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 710 Los Angeles, CA 90010 Tel: 213-884-4881
Irvine Office17901 Von Karman Ave Suite 600 Irvine, CA 92614 Tel: 949-239-1020
Sacramento Office1215 K Street Sacramento, CA 95814 Tel: 916-461-1818
Bakersfield Office3501 Mall View Rd Suite 105 Bakersfield, CA 93306 Tel: 661-409-0000