Head Injury Attorney in Bakersfield
If you have experienced a head injury in Bakersfield, contact our top-rated attorneys to see how you can get legal help immediately.
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Head injuries could be very severe, and could cause traumatic brain injury and brain damage. This could be permanent and affect your life forever. You need a highly rated and experienced Bakersfield attorney on your side to help you with the process of getting the compensation that you need.
Our Bakersfield attorneys provide dedicated legal representation for accident victims who have experienced head injuries. Our knowledgeable attorneys know what it takes to help you get the care you deserve. Call us today to schedule a one-on-one consultation to discuss.
Who is responsible for my head injuries and Bakersfield?
The responsible parties depend on the circumstances of your accident, but there are some common parties that we have seen liable for head injury accidents. For example, parties could include:
- Property owners: Property owners have a duty under premises liability. Premises liability holds property owners responsible for creating a safe property for visitors. When a property owner creates a dangerous condition on their property, they could be held responsible.
- Public entities: Public entities in Bakersfield could be held responsible in the event that their negligence has caused injuries. For example, public entities are responsible for building the roads and making sure the roads and sidewalks are maintained. In the event someone has been injured because of uneven or damaged roads, they could hold the public entity responsible for their injuries.
- Businesses: Businesses have a responsibility to make sure that their property is safe for visitors, and that they prevent any type of accidents on their property. Besides a safe property, businesses must also properly train their employees to prevent any accidents, such as slip and fall accidents.
- Manufacturers: Manufacturers could be held responsible in the event that a product defect has caused head injuries. This is filed under a product liability lawsuit.
Why should you trust our Heidari law head injury attorneys?
- Our experienced attorneys work tirelessly to make sure that our clients get top-rated legal help. Head injuries could be very complex since they may involve hundreds of thousands of dollars in medical bills that your attorney must have to prove. We will work to look into the circumstances of your head injury accident to see how your injuries came about.
- We will then negotiate with insurance companies and with third-party attorneys so you could get your compensation represented. We not only take into account the medical expenses that you may need, but also the lost wages, the emotional toll, and the effect that the head injuries have had on your family.
- Our successful Bakersfield attorneys have a track record of holding negligent parties responsible for their actions and making sure that our head injury clients get the compensation they need to move forward with their lives.
What causes head injuries and Bakersfield?
Head and brain injuries could occur in several different ways. Because the brain is a complex organ, a simple collision with a sharp or heavy object could cause substantial brain damage. The lower some examples of how a head injury could result:
- Slip and fall accidents: Slip and fall accidents are one of the most common types of causes of brain injuries. When someone slips on a wet floor, they could land on their head, which may impact their brain.
- Getting hit by another object: This is especially common on construction sites. When a construction company fails to properly train their employees on how to use equipment, equipment could fall from high areas onto the employees, which could cause severe head injuries.
- Car accidents: Car accidents are also very common cause of head injuries. When a driver collides with the steering wheel, head injuries and concussions may result.
- Battery and assault: Assault and battery are intentional actions by a third party. Assault with a sharp or heavy object could lead to severe head injuries.
- Swimming pool accidents: Swimming pool accidents could lead to oxygen deprivation, which could cause substantial brain damage.
- Factory injuries: Factories are known to have several toxic chemicals and substances. If not stored properly, the inhalation of these toxic substances could cause head and brain injuries.
What type of compensation do I need for my head injury accident in Bakersfield?
Even if you think that your head injuries are minor, contact our top-rated legal staff to get quality legal care immediately. Our attorneys work hard so you do not have to. There are several different factors that we consider when determining the value of your case and the compensation that you may need. We will review the circumstances of your injury, including your medical bills, any future medical treatment that you may need, time spent out of work, any future job opportunities, and the emotional toll that the head injuries have had on you.
What are examples of head injuries in Bakersfield?
There are symptoms of head injuries immediately after an accident that you should be on the lookout for. For example, some symptoms include:
- Difficulty thinking
- Difficulty speaking
- Difficulty remembering things
- Slurred speech
- Increased pupil size
If you have experienced any of the above symptoms, you should get medical care immediately. After an accident, our attorneys recommend that you see a Bakersfield medical provider to be evaluated on what injuries you have suffered and what treatments you may need moving forward. The longer you wait to get evaluated by a doctor, the more your injuries could get severe. Give us a call today to discuss.
Do I need a head injury attorney in Bakersfield?
Sometimes, many people may think that they could be unrepresented and could represent themselves when going against insurance companies or other attorneys. But, there are several reasons why you should hire a Bakersfield head injury attorney:
- When your head injuries are serious and life-threatening, you may need maximum compensation as possible. Head injuries will need hundreds of thousands of dollars in medical treatments, along with the impact of loss of income that it may have on the family.
- Insurance companies may try to take advantage of accident victims by offering a low settlement amount from the beginning to make the claim or lawsuit go away. An attorney will stand up against these insurance companies.
- Head injuries are a type of accident that will require a medical expert to evaluate. Medical experts look into the head injury circumstance and determine any future care that the head injury victim may need.
- Sometimes, head injuries could be life-threatening. In that event, it could even lead to death. The family members of the deceased could file a wrongful death lawsuit on the accident victim’s behalf. Give us a call today to discuss compensation that you could receive for wrongful death.
Bakersfield Head Injury Attorney Near Me
Our Bakersfield head injury attorneys know what a stressful experience it could be to go through a head injury accident. This could be devastating not only for the accident victim, but for the accident victim’s family members as well. Get in touch with our highly rated Bakersfield attorneys to schedule a one-on-one case consultation which is completely complementary.
- Abogados de lesiones personales de Las Vegas
- Abogados de asalto y agresión en Las Vegas
- Abogados de resbalones y caídas de Las Vegas
- Abogados de lesiones de la médula espinal de Las Vegas
- Abogados de lesiones cerebrales traumáticas de Las Vegas
- Abogados de muerte por negligencia de Las Vegas
- Abogados de mordeduras de perro en Las Vegas
- Abogados de accidentes de conductores ebrios y DUI en Las Vegas
- Abogados de compensación laboral de Las Vegas
- Abogados persas de Las Vegas y abogados iraníes
- Abogados de accidentes automovilísticos de Las Vegas
- Abogados de accidentes de motocicleta en Las Vegas
- Abogados de Accidentes de Bicicleta en Las Vegas
- Abogados de Accidentes de Camiones en Las Vegas
- Abogados de accidentes de peatones de Las Vegas
- Abogados de accidentes de autobús en Las Vegas
- Abogados de accidentes de Uber y Lyft en Las Vegas
Amazing Car Accident Lawyer
“Saman is by far true to his word. He truly was available at all times and always kept me updated. In the end, he settled my case with a great results. He didn’t treat me like a file, he treated me as if he was representing family. If you are looking for open, fast, thorough and a detailed lawyer, look no further. I will definitely recommend him to anyone seeking legal services who wants to feel assured that they are in the best hands.”
“I was injured in a car accident. The lawyer made sure that I went to my chiropractor sessions and that I get the medical attention needed. I also got MRI’s as needed and also got back injections as needed. He was very persistent on contacting me, even when I wasn’t reachable, and making sure that I got treated right and paid a good amount at the end. He is a very respectful person and great lawyer.”
An Extraordinary Experience
“Thank you for your unwavering commitment to my case. Words do not adequately describe my feelings, when no one seemed to care about an old vet with an injury you were there. I can remember as clearly as though it were yesterday, your sincerity and desire to help me. For that, I will always be grateful. Your endless commitment of time, financial resources and a personal concern for my physical well being surpassed anything I could have expected or imagined.”
24/7 Free Case Evaluation
Los Angeles Office3530 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 710 Los Angeles, CA 90010 Tel: 213-884-4881
Irvine Office17901 Von Karman Ave Suite 600 Irvine, CA 92614 Tel: 949-239-1020
Sacramento Office1215 K Street Sacramento, CA 95814 Tel: 916-461-1818
Bakersfield Office3501 Mall View Rd Suite 105 Bakersfield, CA 93306 Tel: 661-409-0000