Scaffolding Accident Attorney in Irvine
If you have been injured while on a scaffold, you may have sustained severe injuries. Give our top-rated Irvine personal injury lawyers a call to schedule a one-on-one consultation.
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Understanding Scaffolding Accidents in Irvine
If you have been injured while on a scaffold, you most likely have experienced severe and catastrophic injuries. Given that scaffolding is placed at such high points, injuries such as falls could result in permanent disability. Scaffolds are used in several different types of construction projects. They are used as temporary placements for employees and construction workers to reach high places. But, if not used properly, or if the scaffold has defects, it could result in substantial injuries.
The city of Irvine has several different construction projects going on, which could include commercial buildings and residential buildings. These types of construction projects need scaffolds.
Construction accidents are one of the most common types of accidents that occur in the workplace. Construction workers deal with dangerous construction sites, along with heavy machinery. Construction employees must be properly trained and must have accident policies and procedures in place.
Why are scaffolds used?
Scaffolds could be used for a variety of different purposes in Irvine. For example, scaffolds are seen in:
- Installation of electrical equipment
- Installation of lighting fixtures
- Venue setup
- Entertainment setup
- Film stage setup
- Emergency services
Scaffolds are manufactured with steel, wood, or aluminum. If not used properly, this could be a very dangerous combination.
Who could be held responsible for my scaffold accident in Irvine?
Different parties could be held responsible for a scaffold accident. But, an in-depth investigation must occur. Investigations are handled by experienced and top-rated Irvine accident attorneys. An inexperienced attorney may not be able to handle such a complex lawsuit, especially because construction accidents involve different terms and phrases. Our top-rated construction accident attorneys in Irvine have been representing accident victims for the last several decades.
Below are examples of parties that could be held responsible for the injuries you have suffered from a scaffold accident:
- Construction site employer: usually, the most common party responsible for injuries that result from a construction site is the construction employee’s employer. The employer could include the construction company. The construction company is responsible for training their employees on how to properly use a scaffold. If they improperly trained their employees or failed to have proper accident procedures and policies in place, they could be held responsible for the victim’s injuries.
- Contractors: Sometimes, the scaffold could be set up by a third-party contractor that was hired by the construction company. If the contractor set up the scaffold negligently and improperly, they could be held responsible.
- Landowner: A landowner, especially a landowner of a construction site has a duty to make sure that the property is free from any dangers. This means setting up the construction site properly and hiring a construction company.
- Scaffold manufacturer: In product liability cases, a product defect is actually the cause of the accident rather than another employee’s negligence. If the scaffold had a defect, such as a design defect that led to the injuries, then the product manufacturer and retailer could be held responsible for putting a defective product in the stream of commerce. Product defect accidents are different than your general negligence lawsuits. Give us a call today to discuss.
- Supervisors and property managers: Sometimes, a construction company or a landowner may hire a third-party supervisor to oversee the construction project. If the property manager has failed to properly oversee the project, they could be held responsible.
- Third party employees: Sometimes, scaffold accidents could happen due to the misuse of another employee. In that case, the employee could be held responsible. But, the likely scenario is that the employer would then be held responsible for not teaching their employee properly.
What if I was also responsible for my scaffold accident in Irvine?
Irvine follows California’s comparative negligence laws. California’s comparative negligence laws allow accident victims to recover compensation even if they were partially to blame for their own injuries. This means that the victim could recover a portion of their damages rather than the entire compensation. Comparative negligence laws could get a bit complex, which is why we recommend that you speak to our highly qualified lawyers.
Could I file a workers’ compensation claim for my scaffold accident injuries?
If you were an employee of the construction site and were injured from a scaffold while on the job, you could recover compensation through a worker’s compensation claim. Workers compensation claims are dealt with your employer’s insurance company. A claim should be filed with the insurance company. Usually, worker’s compensation claims in Irvine must be filed as soon as possible since they have a very tight deadline. Give us a call today to discuss your Irvine worker’s compensation claim. We recommend that you speak to an attorney prior to filling out this claim.
How much does an Irvine scaffold accident attorney cost?
While each attorney in Irvine has a different way of getting paid, our top-rated Irvine personal injury attorneys get paid through contingency fee agreements. Our contingency attorneys will pay all the costs regarding your lawsuit. For example, when filing a lawsuit in court, there are several costs and fees. We will take care of the costs. We will only recover attorney’s fees when we recover compensation for you.
Could I recover compensation for my scaffold accident injuries?
- The most common type of compensation associated with a scaffold accident injury is compensation for medical expenses. Usually, scaffold accidents result in catastrophic injuries, which could lead to very expensive medical treatments and surgeries. These treatments and surgeries could be recovered.
- Another type of compensation you could recover is lost wages from work.
- You could also recover pain and suffering which encompasses the emotional distress you suffered from the accident injury.
Scaffold Accident Injuries
- Broken bones
- Spinal cord injuries
- Internal bleeding
- Traumatic brain injuries
Wrongful Death and Scaffolding Accidents
There are some unfortunate events where employees have fallen to their death from a scaffold accident. If you have lost a loved one through this type of circumstance, our attorneys will work tirelessly to make sure that we hold the negligent party responsible for your loved one’s passing. We understand that it could be such a difficult time for you, and so our top-rated Irvine lawyers will be with you every step of the way.
Wrongful death is a way that grieving family members could recover compensation for their loved one’s passing. Wrongful death allows the family members to recover compensation such as lost wages, medical bills, and funeral expenses.
Irvine Scaffold Accident Lawyers
Our scaffold accident and Irvine construction accident attorneys offer one-on-one case evaluations. Case evaluations are a great opportunity to get to know our Heidari law attorneys, while also getting more of an idea as to what steps you should be taking next for your scaffold accident injuries.
For example, our top-rated Irvine attorneys recommend that you keep all documents regarding the scaffold accident. Take photos of the accident scene, and keep all your medical records from the injuries that occurred at the time of the accident. The more documents you have, the better it is for our attorneys when we’re investigating the circumstances of the accident and determining liability.
Heidari Law Group Irvine Practice Areas
- Irvine Personal Injury Attorneys
- Irvine Assault and Battery Lawyers
- Irvine Slip and Fall Attorneys
- Irvine Spinal Cord Injury Lawyers
- Irvine Traumatic Brain Injury Attorneys
- Irvine Wrongful Death Lawyers
- Irvine Dog Bite Injury Attorneys
- Irvine DUI & Drunk Driver Crash Lawyers
- Irvine Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
- Irvine Persian Attorneys & Iranian Lawyers
- Irvine Car Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Bike Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Truck Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Pedestrian Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Bus Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Ride Share Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Uber & Lyft Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Electric Scooter Accident Lawyers
- Car Accident Attorneys in Irvine
- Uber and Lyft Accident Lawyers in Irvine
- Ride Share Accident Attorney in Irvine
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney in Irvine
- Irvine OCTA Bus Accident Attorney
- DUI & Drunk Driving Lawyer in Irvine
- Slip and Fall Attorneys in Irvine
- Irvine Bicycle Accident Attorney
- Electric Scooter Accident Attorney in Irvine
- Pedestrian Accident Attorney in Irvine
- Irvine Personal Injury Attorney
- Irvine Age Discrimination Attorneys
- Wrongful Death Attorney in Irvine
- Workers Compensation Attorney in Irvine
- Irvine Whistleblower Retaliation Attorneys
- Disability Attorneys in Irvine
- Irvine Gender Discrimination Attorneys
- Irvine Pregnancy Discrimination Attorneys
- Irvine Racial Discrimination Attorneys
- Persian Lawyer in Irvine
Amazing Car Accident Lawyer
“Saman is by far true to his word. He truly was available at all times and always kept me updated. In the end, he settled my case with a great results. He didn’t treat me like a file, he treated me as if he was representing family. If you are looking for open, fast, thorough and a detailed lawyer, look no further. I will definitely recommend him to anyone seeking legal services who wants to feel assured that they are in the best hands.”
“I was injured in a car accident. The lawyer made sure that I went to my chiropractor sessions and that I get the medical attention needed. I also got MRI’s as needed and also got back injections as needed. He was very persistent on contacting me, even when I wasn’t reachable, and making sure that I got treated right and paid a good amount at the end. He is a very respectful person and great lawyer.”
An Extraordinary Experience
“Thank you for your unwavering commitment to my case. Words do not adequately describe my feelings, when no one seemed to care about an old vet with an injury you were there. I can remember as clearly as though it were yesterday, your sincerity and desire to help me. For that, I will always be grateful. Your endless commitment of time, financial resources and a personal concern for my physical well being surpassed anything I could have expected or imagined.”
24/7 Free Case Evaluation
Los Angeles Office3530 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 710 Los Angeles, CA 90010 Tel: 213-884-4881
Irvine Office17901 Von Karman Ave Suite 600 Irvine, CA 92614 Tel: 949-239-1020
Sacramento Office1215 K Street Sacramento, CA 95814 Tel: 916-461-1818
Bakersfield Office3501 Mall View Rd Suite 105 Bakersfield, CA 93306 Tel: 661-409-0000