RV Accident Lawyers in Irvine
If you have been injured while riding an RV, contact our attorneys today to see how you could recover monetary compensation for your damages, including your physical injuries.
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
RV Accident Attorney in Irvine
The city of Irvine, California has several different scenic places that attract RVs (recreational vehicles) each year. For example, many travelers visit the Newport Dunes Waterfront Resort and Marina, Crystal Cove State Park, Laguna Beach Irvine Regional Park, Irvine Spectrum Center, and Orange County Great Park. Those also doing cross-country trips visit Disneyland, which even offers RV parking on-site.
According to the Recreational Vehicle Industry Association, the industry’s economic impact grew by 23%. There were around 73 billion dollars that were attributed to RV manufacturers. RV sales accounted for around $30 billion dollars. This influx of RV usage was caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. Besides the sales, RV usage has also increased manufacturing and factories, where hundreds of thousands of employees are employed in the manufacturing process.
Since RVs are very common in Irvine, this also means that the likelihood of being involved in an accident with an RV or while riding an RV is also common. If you or a loved one have been involved in an accident involving an RV, contact our top-rated Irvine RV lawyers today to discuss your specific accident case.
RV accidents are different from car accidents. There are several parts that go into an RV that a car may not be equipped with, as an RV is essentially a mobile mini home. Because there are so many parts, the likelihood of any of these parts going wrong and resulting in an accident is also very high.
What are some examples of RV accidents?
- RV rollovers: because it is very tall and very heavy, the likelihood of an RV rolling is very high. Rollovers are dangerous not only for passengers in the RV, but any surrounding vehicles are at risk as well.
- Rear-end collisions: In the event of a rear-end accident, the other vehicle may really feel the impact since the RV is heavy and large in size.
- RV and truck accidents: In the event of a collision with a truck, passengers in both vehicles are at risk of serious injuries.
- T-bone accidents: In the event of a side-on collision, all passengers risk suffering serious injuries and will need immediate medical attention.
- RV defect accidents: These accidents are caused by defects in the RV part. In this case, the manufacturer may be responsible under a product’s liability lawsuit.
- Pedestrian and RV accidents: An RV might collide with a pedestrian. In that case, the could be fatal for the pedestrian. This would then require a wrongful death lawsuit on behalf of the decedent’s family members.
- Motorcycle and RV accident: Since motorcycles can travel at very high speeds, which is somewhat different from the slow pace of an RV, the collision could be very severe. The motorcyclist could fly off the motorcycle, or sustain serious injuries.
- Train and RV accidents: Typically, RV drivers like to explore new places. This then leads to inexperienced driving. In that case, the RV could collide with oncoming trains if the driver ends up driving on the tracks.
What are the different types of RVs in Irvine?
- Camper Vans
- Truck Campers
- Travel Trailers
- Large Motorhomes
- Converted Buses
RV Defect Accident
If the accident was caused by a defect in one of the parts, then the manufacturer or retailer that took part in the process of making these parts could be held responsible. This is filed under a product liability case. A product liability case is different from a negligence case. In a product liability case, the person filing the lawsuit would have to show exactly what the defect was that caused the accident. There are several manufacturers of RVs, including:
- Fleetwood Enterprises
- Jayco Inc
- Wander Lodge
- Thor Motor Coach
- Nexus RV
- Tuscany Luxury Motorhomes
- Heartland RV
What type of compensation could I receive from an RV accident?
- Medical expenses: this is one of the most common types of compensation that RV accident victims need. Because an RV collision is typically a severe impact, resulting injuries may also be severe. Immediate medical treatment can include imaging, such as MRIs or X-rays, along with emergency room visits, physician visits, chiropractors, radiologists, and nurses, along with any surgeries or prescription medication prescribed as a result of the incident.
- Future medical expenses: many attorneys may not necessarily think of future medical expenses. We work with top-rated medical experts to determine the amount of compensation you will need for the future. For example, if you have suffered serious injuries, you may need permanent medical at-home care.
- Lost wages: you could recover lost wages for your time spent out of work.
- Loss of future income: if the injuries are severe, and are permanent, you could recover loss of earning capacity, which takes into consideration the fact that you are unable to return back to work.
- Funeral costs: these are costs awarded in wrongful death lawsuits. In the unfortunate event that you have lost a loved one in an RV accident, you may have the right to file a wrongful death case to recover a variety of damages that the decedent, along with the family members have suffered.
- Punitive damages: punitive damages are very rarely awarded, and are only awarded when there is some type of malicious intent from the other party. This is usually common in DUI accidents.
- Pain and suffering: pain and suffering takes into account the emotional toll that the accident injuries have caused. For example, if the accident victim has PTSD, anxiety, or has anxiety and fear when it comes to driving an RV or getting into an RV, these all account for pain and suffering.
- Property damage: if you have sustained damage to your vehicle or to your RV, you may be eligible to recover property damage.
There may be other types of compensation that you could also recover that are not listed here. Each case is different, and there are different ways that we work on a case. Regardless, we give our one-on-one attention to each case to make sure that our clients get the help they need.
Irvine RV Attorney Near Me
Contact our experienced Irvine accident lawyers today to schedule a one-on-one consultation and to discuss your specific RV accident. We know that one of your top concerns after an RV accident is: How will I be able to afford an RV accident attorney?
We understand this concern and would like to make the legal process as easy as possible for our clients. This means that our attorneys only work through a contingency fee agreement. Contingency fee agreements allow our attorneys to front all the costs, which means that you do not have to worry about paying for any medical expenses or legal expenses while your case is pending. For more information, give our Irvine lawyers a call to discuss your case.
- Accident Attorneys in Irvine
- Irvine Personal Injury Attorney
- Irvine Workplace Discrimination Attorney
- Irvine Lemon Law
- Wrongful Death Cases in Irvine
- Persian Lawyer in Irvine
Amazing Car Accident Lawyer
“Saman is by far true to his word. He truly was available at all times and always kept me updated. In the end, he settled my case with a great results. He didn’t treat me like a file, he treated me as if he was representing family. If you are looking for open, fast, thorough and a detailed lawyer, look no further. I will definitely recommend him to anyone seeking legal services who wants to feel assured that they are in the best hands.”
“I was injured in a car accident. The lawyer made sure that I went to my chiropractor sessions and that I get the medical attention needed. I also got MRI’s as needed and also got back injections as needed. He was very persistent on contacting me, even when I wasn’t reachable, and making sure that I got treated right and paid a good amount at the end. He is a very respectful person and great lawyer.”
An Extraordinary Experience
“Thank you for your unwavering commitment to my case. Words do not adequately describe my feelings, when no one seemed to care about an old vet with an injury you were there. I can remember as clearly as though it were yesterday, your sincerity and desire to help me. For that, I will always be grateful. Your endless commitment of time, financial resources and a personal concern for my physical well being surpassed anything I could have expected or imagined.”
24/7 Free Case Evaluation
Los Angeles Office3530 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 710 Los Angeles, CA 90010 Tel: 213-884-4881
Irvine Office17875 Von Karman Ave. Suite 150 & 250 Irvine, CA 92614 Tel: 949-239-1020
Sacramento Office180 Promenade Cir Ste 300 Sacramento, CA 95834 Tel: 916-461-1818
Bakersfield Office3501 Mall View Rd Suite 105 Bakersfield, CA 93306 Tel: 661-409-0000