Personal Injury Lawyers in Los Angeles
Are you in need of legal representation after suffering a personal injury? Heidari Law Group handles all types of personal injury law in California.
Why You Should Hire a Los Angeles Personal Injury Attorney
Hiring a personal injury lawyer to handle your case comes with a few distinct benefits. A weathered legal team has seen these situations before and can help you navigate the particular laws of California personal injury cases.
- Secondary investigation team. Personal injury attorneys can leverage the help of a secondary team of investigators to assist in gathering evidence & reconstructing the accident or incident. This can be an extremely useful tactic in determining who is at fault for the accident when there is a dispute over who is at fault.
- Get Larger average settlements with a lawyer. When a plaintiff decides to represent themselves in a personal injury case, peer-reviewed studies have shown that they are able to recover an average of 20-30% of the compensation they could have gotten with an experienced personal injury lawyer fighting for their cause.
- Cases get complicated when multiple parties are involved. If you have to deal with fighting multiple insurance companies in your case, a lawyer can help you build a strong argument supported by evidence that can give you a better chance of winning the case in the end.
- Insurance companies are acting in bad faith. Many insurers believe that they can strong-arm policyholders into taking smaller settlements or nothing at all. The experienced Los Angeles personal injury team at Heidari Law can help you secure a fair settlement if an insurance company is acting in bad faith.
Los Angeles Personal Injury Frequently Asked Questions
What are the first things I should after an accident?
Seek medical attention & call the police. Avoid speaking to the insurance companies until after you’ve contacted your lawyer.
How long do I have to file a personal injury lawsuit in Los Angeles after the incident has occurred?
Under the California Civil Procedure, Section 335.1, a victim has two years to file a lawsuit for personal injury in Los Angeles.
Heidari Law Practice Areas in Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Personal Injury Attorneys
- Los Angeles Assault and Battery Lawyers
- Los Angeles Slip and Fall Attorneys
- Los Angeles Spinal Cord Injury Lawyers
- Los Angeles Traumatic Brain Injury Attorneys
- Los Angeles Wrongful Death Lawyers
- Los Angeles Dog Bite Attorneys
- Los Angeles DUI & Drunk Driver Crash Lawyers
- Los Angeles Workers' Compensation Attorneys
- Los Angeles Persian Attorneys & Iranian Lawyers
- Los Angeles Car Accident Lawyers
- Los Angeles Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
- Los Angeles Bike Accident Lawyers
- Los Angeles Truck Accident Attorneys
- Los Angeles Pedestrian Accident Lawyers
- Los Angeles Bus Accident Attorneys
- Los Angeles Ride Share Accident Lawyers
- Los Angeles Uber & Lyft Accident Attorneys
- Los Angeles Electric Scooter Accident Lawyers