Aviation Attorney in Los Angeles
The Los Angeles International Airport, also known as LAX, is one of the busiest airports in the world. LAX has both domestic and international flights and has millions of visitors arriving and departing each year. The airport could get especially busy during the holidays and the summer months. Aviation accidents are very rare, but, when they do occur, they could result in severe injuries, oftentimes even death.
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
If you have experienced severe injuries, or have lost a loved one from an aviation accident, our experienced aviation lawyers are just one call away. Our attorneys at Heidari law are compassionate and understand the different struggles you may have to go through in the event that you have lost a loved one in an aviation accident. Although we are not able to bring your loved one back, we are able to hold those responsible for your loved one’s death liable for compensation. You are able to recover compensation for your loved one’s death through a wrongful death lawsuit.
What are the different airports located in Los Angeles?
Besides LAX, there are several other airports in and around Los Angeles, including:
- Bob Hope Airport: this airport is located in the city of Burbank, California, and offers another alternative to LAX traffic.
- John Wayne Airport: this airport is located in Los Angeles County, and also offers another alternative to those that are trying to beat Los Angeles airport traffic.
- Long Beach Airport: this is a much smaller airport located in Long Beach, and has mostly domestic flights.
- Ontario International Airport: Ontario International Airport is a fairly new airport and is known for offering international flights in the event customers do not want to drive to LAX.
What are the different types of aviation flights?
- Commercial aviation: these are flights that deal with transporting goods and people from one point to another.
- Business aviation: these are jets, and air taxi services that are mainly used for business purposes.
- Military aviation: this refers to flights controlled by the armed forces.
- Cargo aviation: these are flights specifically to transport cargo, and usually these flights are faster than commercial flights.
- Ambulance aviation: these are air medical emergency services.
What are the causes of aviation accidents?
There are several different reasons why an aviation accident could occur, the most common causes include:
- When the pilot of the flight is under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Flying during poor weather conditions, such as fog and heavy rain
- Negligent Air Traffic Control regulations directed to the pilot
- When the pilot negligently operates the plane and fails to follow proper safety regulations
- When the plane is not properly managed, or maintained
- When there is an equipment malfunction caused by a defective airplane part
- Failing to maintain and repair the airplane
- Failing to maintain the airplane runway
- Animals, such as birds, may fly into the airplane
Who can I hold responsible
for my aviation accident in Los Angeles?
Because airplanes are very intricate, and have several different parts that must be maintained in order to properly fly, there are several different parties that could be held liable for your injuries or your loved one’s death.
Our top rated Los Angeles aviation attorneys have decades of experience investigating causes of aviation accidents so we could hold the correct party responsible. When investigating the cause of an aviation accident, several different types of experts must get involved in order to piece together what caused the accident. It could get very tricky, especially because after an aviation accident, the airplane may be completely damaged.
Some parties that could be held responsible are:
- Airline companies
- Airport owners
- Airport management companies
- Aircraft designers
- Aircraft owners
- Manufacturers of aircraft parts
- Third parties responsible for repairing the aircraft
- Third parties responsible for maintaining the aircraft
- Air traffic controllers
What will happen during my Los Angeles aviation accident consultation?
When you meet with our Los Angeles aviation accident attorneys, you will go through a series of questions that our attorneys may ask in order to understand exactly how the accident may have occurred and the injuries that you have suffered. Besides our attorneys asking questions, you also have the opportunity to ask us any questions regarding your potential Los Angeles lawsuit.
How much do our Heidari law aviation accident lawyers cost?
Our Los Angeles aviation attorneys work through contingency fee agreements. Contingency fee agreements allow our experienced lawyers to take on your case, so you do not have to worry about having to pay for our lawyers. Instead, our top-rated aviation
lawyers will get started on your case immediately without you having to pay us any upfront costs.
What damages could I recover for my Los Angeles aviation accident lawsuit?
- Lost income: this is income that you missed out on while you had to take time off from work. This is usually the case with injured victims who may have to attend medical appointments, such as physical therapy appointments during the day and are not able to go to work. Lost income is looked at both ways, through past lost income and future lost income. Past lost income refers to the number of hours that you missed out on from work. Future lost income looks into the future and the effect that your injuries may have on your current work position. For example, severe injuries may prevent the victim from going back to work and resuming their work responsibilities normally.
- Medical bills: medical bills is the term used to refer to a variety of medical costs, including emergency room care, surgeries, medication, physical therapy, at-home care, medical equipment, etc. Medical bills are also categorized into past medical bills, which are medical bills that you accumulated from your injuries and future medical bills. Future medical bills take a look at what the victim suffered, and any future medical care they may need, such as at-home future care.
- Pain and suffering: this type of compensation looks into the emotional toll that the injuries have caused. Pain and suffering is hard to calculate since there are no bills or invoices, instead, the court tries to measure the amount of suffering the victim had. The more serious the injuries, the more likely you are to recover more in compensation for pain and suffering.
Los Angeles Aviation Accident Wrongful Death
Wrongful death is a lawsuit brought on behalf of the deceased family members against the responsible party. The family members are able to recover the compensation that the deceased was to receive, along with any other expenses, such as loss of financial support to the family, and loss of companionship. Wrongful death claims are filed a little bit differently than a standard aviation accident lawsuit where a victim is injured. For more information, give our Los Angeles wrongful death attorneys a call today to discuss.
Speak To Our Los Angeles Aviation Attorneys
Our aviation accident attorneys are available 24/7 to address any questions that you may have. We understand that aviation accidents are much more complex than car accidents since the airplane has several different parts that are not that known compared to the parts in a vehicle. Contact our accident lawyers today to set up a free one-on-one consultation.
- Los Angeles Accident Attorneys
- Los Angeles Personal Injury Lawyers
- Assault and Battery Attorney
- Los Angeles Broken Bone Injury Attorneys
- Burn Injury Attorneys
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Attorney
- Catastrophic Injury Attorneys
- Construction Accident Lawyers
- Dog Bite Injury Attorneys
- Head Injury Attorney
- Nerve Damage Attorney
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Product Liability Attorneys
- Los Angeles Sexual Assault Injuries
- Slip and Fall Attorney in Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Spinal Cord Injury Attorneys
- Los Angeles Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers
- Los Angeles Employment Law Attorneys
- Age Discrimination Lawyers
- Disability Discrimination Attorneys
- Gender Discrimination Lawyers
- LGBTQ Discrimination Attorneys
- Pregnancy Discrimination Lawyers
- Racial and Ethnic Discrimination Lawyers
- Wage & Hour Dispute Attorneys in Los Angeles
- Whistleblower Protection Lawyer
- Workers’ Compensation Attorney
- Workplace Discrimination Attorneys
- Workplace Harassment Lawyer
- Workplace Retaliation Lawyer
- Wrongful Termination Attorneys
- Los Angeles Bad Faith Insurance Lawyers
- Los Angeles Civil Rights Litigation Attorneys
- Medical Malpractice Attorney
- Data Privacy Attorneys
- Negligent Security Lawyers
- Nursing Home Neglect and Abuse Attorney
- Wrongful Death Attorney in Los Angeles
- Iranian Lawyers & Persian Attorneys in Los Angeles
Amazing Car Accident Lawyer
“Saman is by far true to his word. He truly was available at all times and always kept me updated. In the end, he settled my case with a great results. He didn’t treat me like a file, he treated me as if he was representing family. If you are looking for open, fast, thorough and a detailed lawyer, look no further. I will definitely recommend him to anyone seeking legal services who wants to feel assured that they are in the best hands.”
“I was injured in a car accident. The lawyer made sure that I went to my chiropractor sessions and that I get the medical attention needed. I also got MRI’s as needed and also got back injections as needed. He was very persistent on contacting me, even when I wasn’t reachable, and making sure that I got treated right and paid a good amount at the end. He is a very respectful person and great lawyer.”
An Extraordinary Experience
“Thank you for your unwavering commitment to my case. Words do not adequately describe my feelings, when no one seemed to care about an old vet with an injury you were there. I can remember as clearly as though it were yesterday, your sincerity and desire to help me. For that, I will always be grateful. Your endless commitment of time, financial resources and a personal concern for my physical well being surpassed anything I could have expected or imagined.”
24/7 Free Case Evaluation
Los Angeles Office3530 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 710 Los Angeles, CA 90010 Tel: 213-884-4881
Irvine Office17901 Von Karman Ave Suite 600 Irvine, CA 92614 Tel: 949-239-1020
Sacramento Office1215 K Street Sacramento, CA 95814 Tel: 916-461-1818
Bakersfield Office3501 Mall View Rd Suite 105 Bakersfield, CA 93306 Tel: 661-409-0000