Los Angeles Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Attorney
If you have been poisoned by carbon monoxide, contact our Los Angeles attorneys to get a free case consultation with our experienced carbon monoxide poisoning attorneys.
Carbon monoxide is a very serious problem in Los Angeles, California. Carbon monoxide poisoning causes around 1,200 deaths and 50,000 emergency room visits each year. The unfortunate news is that carbon monoxide accidents that occur, especially in Los Angeles, could be easily preventable.
If you have suffered carbon monoxide poisoning, contact our experienced Los Angeles carbon monoxide poisoning attorneys today for a free no risk consultation. We understand that carbon monoxide poisoning is a very serious issue, and should not be treated lightly. That is why our experienced and top-rated Los Angeles attorneys will investigate your carbon monoxide poisoning claim, and determine the potential liable parties to make sure that you receive maximum compensation for your injuries suffered.
Carbon monoxide poisoning in Los Angeles can leave a victim physically and financially destroyed. Our carbon monoxide Los Angeles attorneys work on a contingency basis, which means that we will front any costs associated with litigating your claim, and you do not have to pay for our attorney’s fees until we win a settlement or a judgment in your favor.
Our Los Angeles attorneys have decades of experience representing victims who have experienced carbon monoxide poisoning. To determine if there is an at fault party you could hold liable and seek compensation from, contact our attorneys immediately for a free initial consultation.
Other than carbon dioxide poisoning, if you have experienced poisoning and other similar circumstances, contact our attorneys. This includes:
- Household chemical poisoning
- Pesticide poisoning
- Paint lead poisoning
- Gas poisoning
- Vapor poisoning
- Drug poisoning
What should I do if I have experienced carbon monoxide poisoning in Los Angeles?
There are several steps we advise our clients to take if you have experienced carbon monoxide poisoning. This includes:
- Seek medical care immediately. Carbon monoxide poisoning can result in very severe and permanent injuries. It is very important that if you suspect you have been poisoned, to seek immediate medical care immediately. It is also important to seek medical care when filing a Los Angeles carbon monoxide lawsuit. Carbon monoxide poisoning lawsuits require the plaintiff to prove the damages they have suffered. Seeing a medical provider will provide you with the necessary medical records needed to hold the defendant liable for medical bills.
- Document everything. It is very important that you document and record everything involved with the carbon monoxide poisoning incident. For example, make sure you have the landowner’s information, information about where you were when the accident happened, and information of any other witnesses who experienced the poisoning.
- Contact an experienced Los Angeles poisoning attorney immediately to determine how you could file a lawsuit against the at fault party. No person should have to suffer any type of poisoning because of another’s negligence. This is why it is very important to get into contact with a top rated Los Angeles attorney.
Los Angeles Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Symptoms
Carbon monoxide is considered to be a silent killer since it is a colorless and odorless gas. It can be very difficult to determine carbon monoxide presence in the air. Carbon dioxide poisoning has very common symptoms many should watch out for. This includes:
- Unable to form sentences
- Loss of consciousness
- Shortness of breath
If you have experienced any of the above symptoms in Los Angeles, seek medical care immediately to determine if you have experienced carbon monoxide poisoning.
Los Angeles Pesticide Poisoning Symptoms
- Difficulty breathing
- Skin irritation
- Loss of appetite
If you have experienced any of the above symptoms, you may have a claim against the negligent party for a Los Angeles pesticide poisoning claim. Contact our attorneys immediately.
Los Angeles Lead Poisoning Symptoms
Lead poisoning is also a serious concern in Los Angeles, despite the fact that there have been several laws in place for the last couple decades that have outlawed lead-based paint. In Los Angeles County, around 2,000 people are diagnosed with unsafe levels of lead in their blood each year. South Los Angeles is one of the most common areas to experience lead poisoning. symptoms of lead poisoning include:
- Memory loss
- Loss of appetite
- Abdominal pain
If you have experienced any of the above symptoms, you may have a claim against a manufacturer, a negligent homeowner, or a third-party for lead poisoning in Los Angeles. Contact our attorneys today.
Who is liable if I experienced carbon monoxide poisoning in Los Angeles?
California has a law that mandates landowners to take reasonable precautions to make their land safe for any visitors. If landowners fail to take any reasonable precautions, they may be held liable for any injuries that may occur on their property. For example, owners have a duty to inspect their property and search for any hidden hazards in Los Angeles. This means that if someone is injured on the property due to the hidden hazard, they are able to file a claim against the landowner for the injuries suffered.
If you have been injured on someone else’s property and have suffered carbon monoxide poisoning, you may be able to hold the landowner liable for your injuries suffered. Contact our Los Angeles attorneys today to determine who the potential liable defendants are, and what type of compensation you could receive.
What type of compensation could I receive for my carbon monoxide poisoning in a Los Angeles lawsuit?
Depending on the circumstances of the carbon monoxide poisoning, you could receive a variety of damages. To determine if you qualify for any of the mentioned damages below, contact our Los Angeles attorneys today. Examples of compensation our attorneys will seek include:
- Medical bills
- Physical rehabilitation cause
- Emotional distress
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of Life
- Lost wages
- Future lost income
- Nursing care
When do I have to file my poisoning injury lawsuit in Los Angeles?
There are several different laws in place that provide a time limitation as to when a plaintiff, also known as the injured victim, could file a lawsuit against the at fault party for poisoning. If you have experienced a poisoning injury, it is imperative that you get into contact with a Los Angeles poisoning attorney immediately to file a lawsuit based on the injuries suffered. You must file a claim for carbon monoxide poisoning within two years of the carbon monoxide poisoning injury. If you file your lawsuit after 2 years have passed, you may risk losing your right to seek compensation, and your claim may be dismissed.
Faulty Carbon Monoxide Detectors
If you have suffered carbon monoxide poisoning as a result of a faulty carbon monoxide detector in Los Angeles, you may be able to hold the carbon monoxide detector manufacturer liable for any injuries you have suffered. Contact our Los Angeles product liability attorneys today.
Contact Our Los Angeles Poisoning Attorneys Today
If you have been poisoned while visiting a resident in Los Angeles or a business in Los Angeles, you may be entitled to compensation against the liable party. Contact our Los Angeles law office today for a free no risk consultation to determine how much compensation you could potentially receive.
Heidari Law Group Irvine Practice Areas
- Irvine Personal Injury Attorneys
- Irvine Assault and Battery Lawyers
- Irvine Slip and Fall Attorneys
- Irvine Spinal Cord Injury Lawyers
- Irvine Traumatic Brain Injury Attorneys
- Irvine Wrongful Death Lawyers
- Irvine Dog Bite Injury Attorneys
- Irvine DUI & Drunk Driver Crash Lawyers
- Irvine Workers' Compensation Attorneys
- Irvine Persian Attorneys & Iranian Lawyers
Car Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Bike Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Truck Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Pedestrian Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Bus Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Ride Share Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Uber & Lyft Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Electric Scooter Accident Lawyers