Broken Bone Injury Attorney in Los Angeles
Our experienced broken bone personal injury attorneys in Los Angeles have decades of experience handling broken bone fracture accidents. Contact our broken bone injury lawyers to schedule a completely free no risk consultation today.
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Los Angeles Broken Bone Injury Attorneys
If you or a loved one have suffered broken bones from a car accident, motorcycle accident, pedestrian accident in Los Angeles, contact our personal injury attorneys at Heidari Law Group for a free consultation to determine the legal strategies we can take to ensure maximum compensation for your broken bone injuries.
We know that recovery from broken bones can take months, possibly even years to heal. For some, broken bones will not heal and make the person 100% as they were before the accident. That is why we believe that victims should not suffer financial hardships because of an at-fault party. We go after defendants to make sure that our clients rights are represented.
Our Los Angeles broken bone attorneys also work on a contingency fee basis, which means you don’t have to pay us anything until we recover monetary compensation for your injuries. There are no fees unless your case wins. Our Los Angeles office is conveniently located near you on Wilshire. We are also available 24/7 via phone and email.
Having a broken bone injury causes severe pain, making many broken bone injury victims struggle with stability, and engaging in everyday tasks such as walking around. Unfortunately, sometimes the bones may not even heal properly. That is why it is important to hire an experienced personal injury attorney in order to have your claims adequately represented.
Common Causes of Broken Bones in Los Angeles
Our attorneys have decades of experience handling broken bone injury claims in Los Angeles. Some instances the cause of broken bones include, but are not limited to:
- Car accidents: This is one of the most common types of accidents that could lead to broken bones.
- Motorcycle crashes: because motorcyclists do not have a protective barrier that vehicle drivers do, motorcyclists are more likely to end up getting broken bones after an accident.
- Bicycle accidents: this occurs when a bicyclist is hit by a car, and falls off their bike, sustaining broken bones.
- Truck accidents: because trucks are much larger than an average car, broken bones are very common to result from a car v. truck accident.
- Big rig accidents
- Construction accidents: construction work is considered one of the most dangerous workplace environments since workers are very likely to suffer broken bones when falling from great heights.
- Pedestrian accident
- Slip and fall accidents: broken bones at the wrists, legs, and shoulders are very common in a slip and fall accident.
- Defective products
- Rideshare accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Animal attacks
Even if you don’t know what the cause of your bone injuries were, contact our attorneys for free no risk consultation. During this consultation, we could determine what the potential accident is and the potential defendants. We believe that the person responsible should be held accountable for the harm they have caused. You deserve a full and fair compensation that covers your medical bills, ongoing treatment as well as compensation for pain and suffering.
Who are the defendants in a broken bone injury lawsuit in Los Angeles?
Depending on the circumstances of your case, there could be multiple defendants liable for the broken bone injury. Examples of these defendants are:
- Business owners
- Dog owners
- Construction workers
- Amusement park owners
Our attorneys will go after these negligent parties to show how they failed to act within the standard of care. Because they still have to act within that standard of care, the plaintiff has now had to suffer broken bone injuries.
Common Broken Bone Injuries
Broken bones and fractures fall into various categories with differing degrees of severity, recovery time, and prospects. The severity of the injury will primarily depend on the force of impact as well as the condition of the victim – elderly people are more prone to severe injuries as their bones are more brittle.
Regardless of which bone is broken, it’s important to have the correct diagnosis and get the appropriate treatment for your specific fracture. Without this, your bone may fail to heal properly, potentially causing long-term complications that necessitate additional surgical procedures to fix the issue. This is not only expensive but extremely frustrating for your overall recovery goals. Here are some of the most common types of broken bone injuries:
- Compound Fracture – This is a full bone break with separation of the bone fragments piercing the skin. These are particularly serious, often requiring surgery and carry the risk of deep bone infection.
- Compression Fracture – This is usually associated with the spine when one or more vertebrae collapse, compressing the spine and changing its shape.
- Displaced Fracture – This occurs when the broken bone moves from its original location so that the ends are no longer lined up or twists to a strange angle.
- Non-Displaced Fracture – This involves a broken bone that hasn’t moved out of place. These usually are easier to treat and all that is needed is to restrict motion long enough for the bone to join together.
- Simple Fracture – Simple fracture is a fracture where the bone breaks but doesn’t pierce/puncture the skin.
- Open Fracture – This occurs when the skin is pierced by a broken bone causing an open wound. These fractures require surgery to put the bone back into place.
- Closed Fracture – Unlike the bone fracture, there is no puncture or open wound. The bone is hidden in the soft tissue but no open wound in the skin.
- Greenstick Fracture – With the greenstick fracture, the bone is bent but the fracture doesn’t go all the way through the bone.
- Transverse Fracture – These are fractures with a horizontal fracture line (fracture is perpendicular to the shaft of the bone).
- Oblique Fracture – These are fractures with an angled pattern, running diagonally to a bone’s long axis.
- Linear Fracture – Linear fracture runs parallel to the bone’s long axis with no displacement.
- Spiral Fracture – Spiral fracture occurs in long bones like those in the arms or legs. A bone bends or gets twisted but doesn’t fracture entirely.
- Comminuted Fracture – This refers to a bone that is crushed into three or more pieces. Some high-impact falls or accidents cause this and it’s more common in older adults with brittle bones.
What happens if the broken bone is not treated properly?
It is very important to seek medical treatment immediately after an accident in order to treat the broken bones. Failure to treat the broken bones could result in other medical problems, such as:
- Nerve damage
- Blood clots
- Skin lacerations
- Internal bleeding
- Diminished range of motion
Recovering from a broken bone can range from weeks, two months, to even years. Oftentimes, treatments for broken bones require surgeries, and even a cast to make sure the bone is healing properly.
What Compensation Could I Receive for My Broken Bone Injury in Los Angeles?
Our experienced Los Angeles broken bone injury attorneys will fight to obtain the compensation and justice you deserve. Regardless of the type of injury that caused your broken injury, we work diligently to help you compile all of the evidence that is needed to establish liability. You could receive both economic and non-economic damages for your injuries. The different types of damages you could receive include:
- Medical costs: these include these such as medication, physical therapy, future treatment, surgeries, etc.
- Loss of income: This includes past lost wages and the potential income that has now been reduced.
- Pain and suffering: The burden that comes with pain and suffering you experience. Includes the expenses for counseling. (Anxiety, depression or even post-traumatic stress disorder).
- Loss of quality of life: Loss of life enjoyment due to permanent injury or other factors.
How much could I receive for my broken bone injury lawsuit in Los Angeles?
There are different factors that could impact the value of your case. No two cases are the same, however our attorneys look at a variety of factors to determine how much you could generally receive. A few factors we look at include:
- The severity of the broken bone
- The type of fracture
- The location of the broken bone
- Whether you could return back to your normal life
- How long you have been suffering from the broken bone injury
- Whether you have suffered emotional distress from the broken bone
- Whether you received medical treatment
- Whether you obtained medical treatment when you should have
- The diagnosis of the physicians
- Medical bills you have accumulated
- How the fracture affects your daily life
- How the fracture has affected your marital life
How can our broken bones injury attorneys help?
- During your free initial consultation, our qualified Los Angeles broken bones injury attorneys will listen to your case, explain your legal options, and fight on your behalf to obtain the maximum compensation for your injuries. Usually, there are a number of factors that determine the value of a broken bone insurance claim.
- One of the most important factors that determine the amount of compensation you could receive is the severity of your injuries and the severity of the accident. For example, if you were a pedestrian and were hit by a car, you most likely will suffer very severe injuries that need financial compensation for ongoing medical care.
- If you weren’t the one responsible for your broken bone injury, then you shouldn’t be left paying the medical bills and carrying the burden that comes with it all by yourself. Speaking to any of our personal injury attorneys can help you determine how to file the lawsuit, who to file the lawsuit against, and the potential value of your claim. We handle our injury cases on a contingency basis, which means you don’t pay anything until we win the case.
- After hearing your claim, we then look into the circumstances of the situation and determine who the negligent at-fault party could be, and how they feel to act within that standard of care.
- There are several inexperienced personal injury law firms that portray themselves as having knowledge. Is very important to hire an experienced attorney that has a great success rate, and is knowledgeable about the laws in your state. Our attorneys have extensive experience litigating claims in California. Unlike other firms, we are not quick to accept any settlement offer.
Get in Touch with Us for Cases Involving Broken Bones Injuries
If you or someone you love has suffered a broken or fractured bone injury as a result of someone’s negligence, we can help you recover compensation for medical expenses and other losses experienced. We have decades of experience representing broken bone victims in Los Angeles. We work to make sure that our clients get a favorable settlement or judgment.
Contact our attorneys today for a free no risk consultation to determine the different strategies we can take to litigate your case. We will fight for the maximum compensation that you deserve. Our personal injury attorneys have negotiation experience and could deal with insurance companies and the other party while you focus on healing from your broken bones.
- Los Angeles Accident Attorneys
- Los Angeles Personal Injury Lawyers
- Assault and Battery Attorney
- Los Angeles Broken Bone Injury Attorneys
- Burn Injury Attorneys
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Attorney
- Catastrophic Injury Attorneys
- Construction Accident Lawyers
- Dog Bite Injury Attorneys
- Head Injury Attorney
- Nerve Damage Attorney
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Product Liability Attorneys
- Los Angeles Sexual Assault Injuries
- Slip and Fall Attorney in Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Spinal Cord Injury Attorneys
- Los Angeles Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers
- Los Angeles Employment Law Attorneys
- Age Discrimination Lawyers
- Disability Discrimination Attorneys
- Gender Discrimination Lawyers
- LGBTQ Discrimination Attorneys
- Pregnancy Discrimination Lawyers
- Racial and Ethnic Discrimination Lawyers
- Wage & Hour Dispute Attorneys in Los Angeles
- Whistleblower Protection Lawyer
- Workers’ Compensation Attorney
- Workplace Discrimination Attorneys
- Workplace Harassment Lawyer
- Workplace Retaliation Lawyer
- Wrongful Termination Attorneys
- Los Angeles Bad Faith Insurance Lawyers
- Los Angeles Civil Rights Litigation Attorneys
- Medical Malpractice Attorney
- Data Privacy Attorneys
- Negligent Security Lawyers
- Nursing Home Neglect and Abuse Attorney
- Wrongful Death Attorney in Los Angeles
- Iranian Lawyers & Persian Attorneys in Los Angeles
Amazing Car Accident Lawyer
“Saman is by far true to his word. He truly was available at all times and always kept me updated. In the end, he settled my case with a great results. He didn’t treat me like a file, he treated me as if he was representing family. If you are looking for open, fast, thorough and a detailed lawyer, look no further. I will definitely recommend him to anyone seeking legal services who wants to feel assured that they are in the best hands.”
“I was injured in a car accident. The lawyer made sure that I went to my chiropractor sessions and that I get the medical attention needed. I also got MRI’s as needed and also got back injections as needed. He was very persistent on contacting me, even when I wasn’t reachable, and making sure that I got treated right and paid a good amount at the end. He is a very respectful person and great lawyer.”
An Extraordinary Experience
“Thank you for your unwavering commitment to my case. Words do not adequately describe my feelings, when no one seemed to care about an old vet with an injury you were there. I can remember as clearly as though it were yesterday, your sincerity and desire to help me. For that, I will always be grateful. Your endless commitment of time, financial resources and a personal concern for my physical well being surpassed anything I could have expected or imagined.”
24/7 Free Case Evaluation
Los Angeles Office3530 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 710 Los Angeles, CA 90010 Tel: 213-884-4881
Irvine Office17901 Von Karman Ave Suite 600 Irvine, CA 92614 Tel: 949-239-1020
Sacramento Office1215 K Street Sacramento, CA 95814 Tel: 916-461-1818
Bakersfield Office3501 Mall View Rd Suite 105 Bakersfield, CA 93306 Tel: 661-409-0000