Los Angeles Electric Scooter Attorney
If you are living in Los Angeles and have recently been injured on an electric scooter, contact Heidari Law Group immediately. Our electric scooter attorneys can help review your case in detail. Contact us anytime 24/7 for a free consultation.
Top Electric Scooter Lawyers & Attorneys in Los Angeles
Seek Legal Guidance for Electric Scooter Claims
The beautiful state of California offers a wide variety of exciting activities, including the chance of riding electric type scooters, which for many is the primary form of transportation. Just take a look at Santa Monica for example. Electric Scooter Companies have been popping out all over the place, taking over many online apps. Bird, Lyft and Lime are just some of these companies – to name a few.
How it Works?
All the the electric scooter users (riders) need to do is download the app, and scan a bar code which links right to their mobile device. Once they are finished, they press the respective key on their app and they will then be charged. Pick up, use and drop off. Simple. Makes it easy for those riding the beautiful streets of Los Angeles. These electric scooters are then left in the street for other users to ride.
What Happens Next for a Los Angeles Scooter Rider?
What happens to the scooters from the time you end the ride to when the next rider uses it is unknown. They are supposed to be safe, but unfortunately there are electric scooter riders that get into accidents in Los Angeles and the surrounding areas every month. From Bird and Lime riders that ride the electric scooters in and out of the streets each day to how they park the scooters, there are many ways for people to unfortunately be injured. Bird and Lime users rush through very busy Los Angeles streets and even sidewalks that are not always paved properly. This subsequently causes some heavy damages that leaves scars both emotionally and physically to those that use them.
Avoiding Los Angeles Scooter Accidents
Los Angeles residents and even tourists need to be sure to avoid to these type of electric scooter accidents. Electric scooter riders must be very careful and aware of what is going on around them. Sometimes, the riders may be liable or other times it may be either the electric scooter company or even an outside 3rd party involved in the accident/situation. Not following the law and most importantly not being courteous to those around you can unfortunately put the rider at risk Though sometimes it may not always be their fault.
Next Step After Getting Involved in a Los Angeles Scooter Accident
If you were recently involved in a scooter accident in Los Angeles, whether you believe you were at fault or not, give us a call immediately.
Heidari Law Group Los Angeles Practice Areas
- Los Angeles Personal Injury Attorneys
- Los Angeles Assault and Battery Lawyers
- Los Angeles Slip and Fall Attorneys
- Los Angeles Spinal Cord Injury Lawyers
- Los Angeles Traumatic Brain Injury Attorneys
- Los Angeles Wrongful Death Lawyers
- Los Angeles Dog Bite Attorneys
- Los Angeles DUI & Drunk Driver Crash Lawyers
- Los Angeles Workers' Compensation Attorneys
- Los Angeles Persian Attorneys & Iranian Lawyers
- Los Angeles Car Accident Lawyers
- Los Angeles Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
- Los Angeles Bike Accident Lawyers
- Los Angeles Truck Accident Attorneys
- Los Angeles Pedestrian Accident Lawyers
- Los Angeles Bus Accident Attorneys
- Los Angeles Ride Share Accident Lawyers
- Los Angeles Uber & Lyft Accident Attorneys
- Los Angeles Electric Scooter Accident Lawyers