Bounce House Injury Attorney in Los Angeles
Contact our top-rated Los Angeles lawyers for information on how you could get compensated for bounce house injuries.
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Bounce House Injury Attorneys in Los Angeles
Unfortunately, bounce house injuries are very common. According to the Children’s Hospital of Orange County, there were around 80,000 children that were injured between 2015 to 2019. This number is very concerning, especially because trampoline and bounce house accidents could result in severe injuries that could lead to permanent disabilities in children.
If you or your child have been injured in any bounce house accident, you have the right to hold the negligent party responsible and recover compensation for your injuries and losses. You could recover several different types of compensation depending on the circumstances, including the cost of your medical expenses, loss of future income, whether you had a job at the time of the accident, and how the accident occurred.
There are several different factors that our Los Angeles personal injury attorneys will consider when determining how much the value of your bounce house accident lawsuit is worth.
What is a consultation?
A consultation, also referred to as a case evaluation, is a one-on-one meeting with our personal injury attorneys in Los Angeles. During this meeting, potential clients have the chance to ask our attorneys and experienced legal staff anything that comes to mind regarding their potential lawsuit. During this time, the attorney will explain the basic steps on how to move forward with this lawsuit and the overall value of the case.
However, it is very important that the potential client feels comfortable when explaining the details of the bounce house accident. We always work to make sure that our clients feel safe and get the utmost care that they deserve. It takes extensive investigation and research to prove a bounce house accident, especially if there are multiple parties involved.
A consultation is a great way to get to know your potential future attorney. We have a successful track record of holding negligent parties responsible, and explain our experience during a one-on-one consultation. We are also available 24/7 to answer any questions or concerns through the phone, email, or chat.
What causes bounce house accidents?
- According to the American Meteorological Society, weather conditions themselves are accountable for around 500 bounce house accident injuries, and around 30 deaths in the last 20 years. But, the placement of the bounce house is a crucial factor when determining the cause of the accident. For example, if the house owner knew of the poor weather conditions, yet failed to secure the bounce house to the ground, they could be held responsible.
- Placing the bounce house near dangerous areas presents a real risk of accidents. Bounce houses should be set up away from walls and trees, as trees might pierce through the bounce house, and causing it to deflate, injuring those inside.
- Children must always be careful when jumping in the bounce house. They must be supervised by an adult at all times. Children have a habit of engaging in horseplay and jumping on one another, which could cause substantial injury to other children. A parent of a child could also be held responsible under a legal theory called negligent supervision.
- Defective bounce house parts are also a common cause of bounce house accidents. Bounce houses have several different parts that must all function together in order for the bounce house to be inflated. If just one piece isn’t working or is defective, the entire bounce house can fall down. If this is the case, the injured party has the right to hold the product manufacturer or product retailer responsible for creating such a defective product.
What will our Los Angeles bounce house injury attorneys do?
A bounce house accident can occur very quickly, leaving the injured party insufficient time to take pictures of the accident scene as soon as possible. It takes a highly qualified attorney to gather all the evidence and piece together how the accident happened. Our attorneys will research and investigate the circumstances, including visiting the accident location, interviewing witnesses, and hiring experts to analyze all data.
We will negotiate with insurance companies and third-party attorneys to make sure that our clients get the help they need. Sometimes, after a bounce house accident, parties may receive a phone call from an attorney trying to negotiate this settlement amount. You should not accept a settlement amount as soon as the accident has happened. We recommend that you speak to our attorneys first.
What kind of compensation could I receive for my bounce house injuries?
The most common type of compensation received in a bounce house injury lawsuit is medical expenses. Usually, younger children are more likely to suffer severe injuries compared to adults. In that case, the injured has a right to recover compensation for medical treatment, and hospital visits, along with any prescription medication.
Injuries often cause pain and suffering. In that case, the injured have the right to get compensated for the emotional distress experienced while healing from their injuries. Younger children may experience anxiety or depression following these types of injuries. Punitive damages are only awarded in certain circumstances, and when there is a possibility of malicious behavior. If you believe there was some type of behavior intended to harm anyone from someone that caused the bounce house accident, call us today.
What should I do after a bounce house accident in Los Angeles?
- After the bounce house accident, the injured should get medical care immediately. A child may suffer broken bones or internal organ damage that may not be easily seen or felt immediately after an accident.
- Report the accident. For example, if the bounce house accident occurred on a commercial business property, then the business will most likely have to create an incident report. If the accident occurred on a private party’s property, then we recommend that you let the private party know of the accident.
- Take photos of the accident location and anything that you believe may have caused the accident.
Give our top-rated Los Angeles injury attorneys a call to discuss how you could recover compensation.
Los Angeles Bounce House Accident Lawyers Near Me
Bounce house accidents are very common, but require an experienced attorney to research and look into the circumstances of the accident and determine liability. This is where our attorneys come in. If you, your child, or someone you know has been injured in a bounce house accident, give us a call to set up a one-on-one case evaluation to look into the circumstances of the accident.
Any accident is a frightening and overwhelming situation, especially when children are involved. We want to make sure that our clients focus on healing and attending their medical appointments while we take care of the legal process.
Consultations can be set up through the phone, email, chat, or in person. Contact us today and let us help you every step of the way. We have decades of experience making sure that our injured clients get the help they deserve.
- Los Angeles Accident Attorneys
- Los Angeles Personal Injury Lawyers
- Assault and Battery Attorney
- Los Angeles Broken Bone Injury Attorneys
- Burn Injury Attorneys
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Attorney
- Catastrophic Injury Attorneys
- Construction Accident Lawyers
- Dog Bite Injury Attorneys
- Head Injury Attorney
- Nerve Damage Attorney
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Product Liability Attorneys
- Los Angeles Sexual Assault Injuries
- Slip and Fall Attorney in Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Spinal Cord Injury Attorneys
- Los Angeles Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers
- Los Angeles Employment Law Attorneys
- Age Discrimination Lawyers
- Disability Discrimination Attorneys
- Gender Discrimination Lawyers
- LGBTQ Discrimination Attorneys
- Pregnancy Discrimination Lawyers
- Racial and Ethnic Discrimination Lawyers
- Wage & Hour Dispute Attorneys in Los Angeles
- Whistleblower Protection Lawyer
- Workers’ Compensation Attorney
- Workplace Discrimination Attorneys
- Workplace Harassment Lawyer
- Workplace Retaliation Lawyer
- Wrongful Termination Attorneys
- Los Angeles Bad Faith Insurance Lawyers
- Los Angeles Civil Rights Litigation Attorneys
- Medical Malpractice Attorney
- Data Privacy Attorneys
- Negligent Security Lawyers
- Nursing Home Neglect and Abuse Attorney
- Wrongful Death Attorney in Los Angeles
- Iranian Lawyers & Persian Attorneys in Los Angeles
Amazing Car Accident Lawyer
“Saman is by far true to his word. He truly was available at all times and always kept me updated. In the end, he settled my case with a great results. He didn’t treat me like a file, he treated me as if he was representing family. If you are looking for open, fast, thorough and a detailed lawyer, look no further. I will definitely recommend him to anyone seeking legal services who wants to feel assured that they are in the best hands.”
“I was injured in a car accident. The lawyer made sure that I went to my chiropractor sessions and that I get the medical attention needed. I also got MRI’s as needed and also got back injections as needed. He was very persistent on contacting me, even when I wasn’t reachable, and making sure that I got treated right and paid a good amount at the end. He is a very respectful person and great lawyer.”
An Extraordinary Experience
“Thank you for your unwavering commitment to my case. Words do not adequately describe my feelings, when no one seemed to care about an old vet with an injury you were there. I can remember as clearly as though it were yesterday, your sincerity and desire to help me. For that, I will always be grateful. Your endless commitment of time, financial resources and a personal concern for my physical well being surpassed anything I could have expected or imagined.”
24/7 Free Case Evaluation
Los Angeles Office3530 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 710 Los Angeles, CA 90010 Tel: 213-884-4881
Irvine Office17875 Von Karman Ave. Suite 150 & 250 Irvine, CA 92614 Tel: 949-239-1020
Sacramento Office180 Promenade Cir Ste 300 Sacramento, CA 95834 Tel: 916-461-1818
Bakersfield Office3501 Mall View Rd Suite 105 Bakersfield, CA 93306 Tel: 661-409-0000