Los Angeles Dog Bite Attorney
If you are living in Los Angeles and have recently been injured by a dog bite, contact Heidari Law Group immediately. Our dog bite injury attorneys can help review your case in detail. Contact us anytime 24/7 for a free consultation.
Top Dog Bite Injury Lawyers in Los Angeles
If you or a loved one has recently been bitten by a dog and have suffered injuries leaving you in pain and discomfort, hindering your ability to go to work, enjoy times with friends and family, and live your life, you may be entitled to compensation.
Do not wait. Call the Heidari Law Group. With years of trial law experience, handling all types of personal injury cases, Heidari understands what it takes to win dog bite cases in Los Angeles county.
Dog Bite Statute
California’s Dog Bite Statute states:
“The owner of any dog is liable for the damages suffered by any person who is bitten by the dog while in a public place or lawfully in a private place, including the property of the owner of the dog, regardless of the former viciousness of the dog or the owner’s knowledge of such viciousness. A person is lawfully upon the private property of such owner within the meaning of this section when he is on such property in the performance of any duty imposed upon him by the laws of this state or by the laws or postal regulations of the United States, or when he is on such property upon the invitation, express or implied, of the owner.”
Any owner of a dog that has bitten you or a loved one is liable for the injuries that the dog inflicted. Dog bite injuries can include: the puncturing of the skin, cuts, and abrasions. In some cases, wounds can become more serious with the victim suffering broken bones, disfigurement, and permanent disabilities. In some rare cases, a dog bite can lead to death. Between January 1st 2005 and December 31 2017, dogs killed at least 433 people across the nation.
Hospital bills for a dog bite can get as high 10s of thousands of dollars. If the dog owner refuses to cooperate, then you may have to foot the full cost of treatment for an injury where you are not at fault.
Besides the physical injuries, a psychological toll can be put upon the person, leaving them unable to live around dogs for fear of another bite. Post-traumatic stress can affect an individual far longer than a physical injury and can make life hard if the person does not get treated.
Get Help Now
Don’t suffer in silence. If you have been bitten by a dog recently and are suffering from physical or psychological trauma, call Heidari now. The compassionate legal team at Heidari law Group will listen to your story, help you understand the options you have, and fight for you in court. Call the Los Angeles Dog Bite Attorneys at Heidari Law Group at 1-833-225-5454 for a free consultation, and get the help you deserve.
Heidari Law Group Los Angeles Practice Areas
- Los Angeles Personal Injury Attorneys
- Los Angeles Assault and Battery Lawyers
- Los Angeles Slip and Fall Attorneys
- Los Angeles Spinal Cord Injury Lawyers
- Los Angeles Traumatic Brain Injury Attorneys
- Los Angeles Wrongful Death Lawyers
- Los Angeles Dog Bite Attorneys
- Los Angeles DUI & Drunk Driver Crash Lawyers
- Los Angeles Workers' Compensation Attorneys
- Los Angeles Persian Attorneys & Iranian Lawyers
- Los Angeles Car Accident Lawyers
- Los Angeles Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
- Los Angeles Bike Accident Lawyers
- Los Angeles Truck Accident Attorneys
- Los Angeles Pedestrian Accident Lawyers
- Los Angeles Bus Accident Attorneys
- Los Angeles Ride Share Accident Lawyers
- Los Angeles Uber & Lyft Accident Attorneys
- Los Angeles Electric Scooter Accident Lawyers