Horseback Riding Accident Attorney in Los Angeles
If you have been injured while horseback riding in Los Angeles, give us a call today to hold the negligent parties responsible for your injuries.
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Horseback Riding Accident Attorneys in Los Angeles
Horseback riding is very popular in Los Angeles, California. California is the number one state for horse rentals, museums, and horse riding trails. Many Californians also own horses, and have a property where they are able to stable their horse, or rent a stable at an equestrian center.
Although horseback riding is a great hobby, and many people even take part in horseback riding competitions, horseback riding could also be very dangerous if proper steps are not taken. Because of the horse’s large size, and quick speed, horseback riding accidents could result in severe injuries.
What type of compensation could I receive for my horseback riding lawsuit in Los Angeles?
Horseback riding is a risky activity, and many times the owners of horses are liable for any injuries their horses cause. This could lead to a variety of damages in compensation. Some examples include:
- Medical bills: medical bills take into consideration the medical treatments, surgeries, along with any physical therapy rehabilitation that you may need to recover from the horseback riding accident. Usually, horseback riding accidents lead to broken bones and spinal cord injuries. This will require surgeries, physical therapy, along with at-home medical devices, such as crutches. This could get very costly, which is why we recommend that you consult with the top-rated Los Angeles horseback riding attorney.
- Loss of income: usually, those horseback riding may be doing it for a hobby rather than for their job. They may have another job elsewhere, but they may be unable to return after experiencing a horseback riding accident injury. You are able to recover loss of income if you have suffered injuries from a horseback riding experience.
- Loss of consortium: loss of consortium is awarded in cases of wrongful death. Wrongful death is a type of lawsuit that family members of a loved one who has passed in a horseback riding accident. Wrongful death is a very specific type of lawsuit and should be filed by an experienced attorney. For more information, contact our Los Angeles wrongful death attorneys.
- Pain and suffering: horseback riding accidents could lead to pain and suffering, and could take a devastating emotional toll. Pain and suffering consider the emotional distress that the horseback riding accident victim experiences. For example, the horseback rider may experience stress, anxiety, or PTSD, especially if they are a younger child.
- Punitive damages: punitive damages are not awarded commonly in horseback riding accidents, but could be awarded if there was malicious intent. For example, if the horseback riding company purposefully caused the horseback riding accident so the accident victim could get injured, punitive damages could be awarded.
What are common injuries involved in horseback riding accidents?
Because a horse is very heavy and fast, they could result in extreme injuries when in an accident. Horses also may be considered moody, and so they may kick or push in the event that they are bothered. Because of this, injuries could be very severe and permanent. Examples of horseback riding accident injuries could include:
- Spinal cord injuries
- Broken bones
- Facial injuries
- Eye injuries
- Internal organ damage
- Nerve damage
Above are just some examples of the most common types of injuries that stem from a horseback riding accident. Even if your injury is not mentioned above, we recommend that you consult with our Los Angeles personal injury attorneys as soon as possible.
Who is responsible for my Los Angeles horseback riding accident?
To be able to specifically answer this question for your case, we recommend that you come in for a consultation with our top-rated Los Angeles attorneys. Our attorneys will be better able to assist you to determine who the responsible parties are, and how we can hold these parties negligent for your injuries. It takes a highly qualified attorney to investigate the circumstances of the horseback riding accident to determine who the negligent party is. Examples of parties who could be held negligent are:
- Horse owners: horse owners are usually the number one party responsible in a horseback riding accident. Horse owners must provide a comfortable environment for their horses, and must train and discipline their horses to prevent any accidents. The horse owner could be responsible for personal injuries, along with property damage.
- Property owner: sometimes, the property owner is held responsible for a horseback riding accident. For example, if the property owner is responsible for taking care of the horse, or has rented out the space to a horseback riding company, they could indirectly be held responsible. For example, if the horse trail had a dangerous condition, and the owners still rented out the property to a horse owner or to a horseback riding company, the property owner could be held responsible under a premises liability lawsuit in Los Angeles.
- Horse trainer: a horse trainer is usually a third party that is independently hired by the horse owner to properly train the horse. If the trainer does not properly train the horse, they could be held responsible if the horse reacts and causes injuries.
- Horseback riding company: the horseback riding company themselves could be held responsible by not having proper protocols in place, or hiring experienced employees that have led to the horseback riding accident. The horseback riding company must make sure that the trail is safe and free from any dangers.
- Stable owner: sometimes, the stable owner may also be held responsible. For example, if the horse was in poor condition at the stables, and that led to his aggressive behavior, then the stable owner could also be to blame.
- Horse show sponsors: sometimes, horses act erratically at a show, especially at an equine or pony club. When this occurs, the horse show host or sponsor could themselves be held responsible.
Los Angeles Horseback Riding Accident Attorney Near Me
Horses are considered to be dangerous animals in California. This is because the horse has a risk of kicking or pushing others who may try to ride the horse. This means that horseback riders should ride cautiously. But, any accident or injuries caused by the horse aren’t necessarily the rider’s fault.
For more information on filing a horseback riding accident lawsuit or claim in Los Angeles, contact our Los Angeles attorneys. Our lawyers know just what it takes to make sure that you get the top-rated legal care that you need.
Our experienced Los Angeles attorneys also work through a contingency fee agreement. A contingency fee agreement is a great way for our attorneys to take on your case, and you do not have to worry about having to pay upfront.
We always work hard to make sure that our clients get the top-quality care they need. Unfortunately, many people do not even know that they have the right to file a lawsuit for horseback riding injuries. We are here to help every step of the way.
- Los Angeles Accident Attorneys
- Los Angeles Personal Injury Lawyers
- Assault and Battery Attorney
- Los Angeles Broken Bone Injury Attorneys
- Burn Injury Attorneys
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Attorney
- Catastrophic Injury Attorneys
- Construction Accident Lawyers
- Dog Bite Injury Attorneys
- Head Injury Attorney
- Nerve Damage Attorney
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Product Liability Attorneys
- Los Angeles Sexual Assault Injuries
- Slip and Fall Attorney in Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Spinal Cord Injury Attorneys
- Los Angeles Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers
- Los Angeles Employment Law Attorneys
- Age Discrimination Lawyers
- Disability Discrimination Attorneys
- Gender Discrimination Lawyers
- LGBTQ Discrimination Attorneys
- Pregnancy Discrimination Lawyers
- Racial and Ethnic Discrimination Lawyers
- Wage & Hour Dispute Attorneys in Los Angeles
- Whistleblower Protection Lawyer
- Workers’ Compensation Attorney
- Workplace Discrimination Attorneys
- Workplace Harassment Lawyer
- Workplace Retaliation Lawyer
- Wrongful Termination Attorneys
- Los Angeles Bad Faith Insurance Lawyers
- Los Angeles Civil Rights Litigation Attorneys
- Medical Malpractice Attorney
- Data Privacy Attorneys
- Negligent Security Lawyers
- Nursing Home Neglect and Abuse Attorney
- Wrongful Death Attorney in Los Angeles
- Iranian Lawyers & Persian Attorneys in Los Angeles
Amazing Car Accident Lawyer
“Saman is by far true to his word. He truly was available at all times and always kept me updated. In the end, he settled my case with a great results. He didn’t treat me like a file, he treated me as if he was representing family. If you are looking for open, fast, thorough and a detailed lawyer, look no further. I will definitely recommend him to anyone seeking legal services who wants to feel assured that they are in the best hands.”
“I was injured in a car accident. The lawyer made sure that I went to my chiropractor sessions and that I get the medical attention needed. I also got MRI’s as needed and also got back injections as needed. He was very persistent on contacting me, even when I wasn’t reachable, and making sure that I got treated right and paid a good amount at the end. He is a very respectful person and great lawyer.”
An Extraordinary Experience
“Thank you for your unwavering commitment to my case. Words do not adequately describe my feelings, when no one seemed to care about an old vet with an injury you were there. I can remember as clearly as though it were yesterday, your sincerity and desire to help me. For that, I will always be grateful. Your endless commitment of time, financial resources and a personal concern for my physical well being surpassed anything I could have expected or imagined.”
24/7 Free Case Evaluation
Los Angeles Office3530 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 710 Los Angeles, CA 90010 Tel: 213-884-4881
Irvine Office17875 Von Karman Ave. Suite 150 & 250 Irvine, CA 92614 Tel: 949-239-1020
Sacramento Office180 Promenade Cir Ste 300 Sacramento, CA 95834 Tel: 916-461-1818
Bakersfield Office3501 Mall View Rd Suite 105 Bakersfield, CA 93306 Tel: 661-409-0000