Factory Injury Attorney in Los Angeles
If you have been injured while working at a factory in Los Angeles, you may have the right to file a lawsuit against the negligent party for compensation. For more information, we recommend that you speak to our attorneys today.
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Factory Injury Attorneys in Los Angeles
Los Angeles is considered to be the biggest manufacturing hub in the United States. There is a vast amount of land to build factories and has clothing factories, vehicle manufacturing companies, etc. With this, there are thousands of employees that work for such factories.
However, if these factories do not take proper precautions and make sure that all policies are followed through, it could result in substantial injury to the employees. If you or someone you know has been injured in a factory accident, contact our top-rated Los Angeles factory accident attorneys for more information.
Our Los Angeles attorneys offer complimentary case evaluations. Case evaluations are a great way of getting to know our attorneys. We have years of experience, especially in the Los Angeles area. We hold responsible parties liable and make sure that those who have been injured get the justice they deserve.
How much do our Los Angeles factory accident attorneys cost?
There are several different fee arrangements that you could agree upon with your lawyer. But, our attorneys work through a contingency fee agreement. This type of agreement allows us to front all the costs needed for your case. This means that we take care of the filing fees, deposition fees, research fees, hiring of experts, etc. We will take care of your case from start to finish. When we win compensation in your favor, our attorneys will take a percentage of that compensation.
This is a great way of placing your trust in our attorney’s hands without the risk of having to pay any fees upfront. For more information on a contingency fee agreement, give us a call to discuss.
What is the value of my factory accident injury lawsuit?
This is a very common question that we receive during a one-on-one consultation. In order to give you a specific detailed value of your case, we recommend that you consult with our attorneys and come in for a consultation. During this consultation, there are several different factors that we will need to know, including how the accident took place, what you were doing at the time of the accident, and the injuries that you have suffered. To speak to our experienced legal staff, call our office today.
How can I prove a factory injury lawsuit?
Each employee in Los Angeles, California is given the right to work in a safe space. In order to work in a safe space, an employer has a duty to make sure that all safety regulations are followed, especially in the factory and manufacturing industry.
This means that employers have a responsibility to make sure that all machinery is inspected, repaired, and working properly. If there is a safety hazard at the workplace, and it has led to injuries, the injured have a right to file a lawsuit against the employer for what they have suffered.
What can lead to factory injuries?
There are many things found in a factory that could lead to a factory accident. For example:
- Heavy machinery
- Toxic chemicals
- Equipment that is difficult to work with
- Improper safety gear
How can I prove a factory injury lawsuit in Los Angeles?
In order to prove a factory injury, you must show that a party was negligent and caused your injuries. In order to show negligence against your employer, you must prove:
- Your employer had a duty to make sure that the place was safe for employees and property visitors.
- The employer breached this duty when they failed to follow safety regulations. For example, if the improperly maintained machinery or improperly trained employees, they have most likely breached this duty. Must be proven by the injured party. That is why having an experienced attorney is crucial.
- Because of the breach of duty, the injured party was then involved in an accident. Causation is a very big factor that an injured party must have to prove when filing a lawsuit against their employer.
- The employee suffered damages as a result of the factory accident. Damages could include injuries and loss of wages.
These elements are not so clear-cut. It may take months of investigation by looking into the circumstances of the accident and interviewing witnesses to determine the exact cause of the accident. Especially with factory accidents, you will need an experienced attorney who has represented factory accident victims similar to you in the past. Do not hesitate to ask our attorneys for experience or their track record during your one-on-one case evaluation.
What are the different types of factory accidents in Los Angeles?
- Drowning: some factories may have large pools of liquids, including toxic liquids, which could lead to falls and drownings.
- Crushing: crushing accidents are also very common in a factory setting, especially when employees are not properly trained on how to use the machinery.
- Electrocution: electrocutions occur when there are electric wires not safely grounded.
- Falling objects: objects placed at high points in a factory could be a huge risk to employees.
- Fires: heavy machinery could lead to fires in the factory.
- Slip and fall accidents: slip and fall accidents are common in the event that there is spilled liquid, and no employee has cleaned the floors.
- Trip and fall accidents: trip and fall accidents occur when there is an object that is left on the floor and poses a tripping hazard for employees. Given that there are several different types of equipment and tools used in a factory, a tripping hazard is likely.
Does an employer have a duty?
An employer, especially a factory operator, factory owner, or property owner, has a responsibility to make sure that the below workplace standards are followed:
- Machinery is guarded and protected
- Ladders are properly secured to the ground
- Employees are properly trained on accidents and falls
- Requirements for setting up a scaffolding
- Requirements for setting up a crane
- Properly wearing safety gear in the factory
- The importance of communication at the workplace
- High points are protected with a rail
Unfortunately, it is very common for factories to violate the above standards. When these standards are not followed, a factory should be held responsible for the injuries that their employees have suffered.
Can I receive workers’ compensation if I have been injured in a factory?
If you are an employee of the factory company and operator, and you have been injured while on the job, you may have the right to receive workers’ compensation benefits for your injuries. Workers compensation is different from a civil lawsuit that is filed. For more information, we recommend that you speak to our attorneys. Our workers’ compensation attorneys will make sure that you get the legal care that you deserve because we understand how stressful it can be to be injured on the job.
Los Angeles Industrial Accident Attorney
Factory and industrial accidents can lead to severe injuries that will require medical treatments. Not only will you need compensation for these medical treatments, but also for any future treatments that you may need, and the effect that it may have on your future income.
Catastrophic injuries and disabilities are associated with factory injuries. If you have suffered any devastating injuries, or have a family member who has passed away in a factory accident, contact Heidari Law Group to see how you can get the help you need.
- Los Angeles Accident Attorneys
- Los Angeles Personal Injury Lawyers
- Assault and Battery Attorney
- Los Angeles Broken Bone Injury Attorneys
- Burn Injury Attorneys
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Attorney
- Catastrophic Injury Attorneys
- Construction Accident Lawyers
- Dog Bite Injury Attorneys
- Head Injury Attorney
- Nerve Damage Attorney
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Product Liability Attorneys
- Los Angeles Sexual Assault Injuries
- Slip and Fall Attorney in Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Spinal Cord Injury Attorneys
- Los Angeles Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers
- Los Angeles Employment Law Attorneys
- Age Discrimination Lawyers
- Disability Discrimination Attorneys
- Gender Discrimination Lawyers
- LGBTQ Discrimination Attorneys
- Pregnancy Discrimination Lawyers
- Racial and Ethnic Discrimination Lawyers
- Wage & Hour Dispute Attorneys in Los Angeles
- Whistleblower Protection Lawyer
- Workers’ Compensation Attorney
- Workplace Discrimination Attorneys
- Workplace Harassment Lawyer
- Workplace Retaliation Lawyer
- Wrongful Termination Attorneys
- Los Angeles Bad Faith Insurance Lawyers
- Los Angeles Civil Rights Litigation Attorneys
- Medical Malpractice Attorney
- Data Privacy Attorneys
- Negligent Security Lawyers
- Nursing Home Neglect and Abuse Attorney
- Wrongful Death Attorney in Los Angeles
- Iranian Lawyers & Persian Attorneys in Los Angeles
Amazing Car Accident Lawyer
“Saman is by far true to his word. He truly was available at all times and always kept me updated. In the end, he settled my case with a great results. He didn’t treat me like a file, he treated me as if he was representing family. If you are looking for open, fast, thorough and a detailed lawyer, look no further. I will definitely recommend him to anyone seeking legal services who wants to feel assured that they are in the best hands.”
“I was injured in a car accident. The lawyer made sure that I went to my chiropractor sessions and that I get the medical attention needed. I also got MRI’s as needed and also got back injections as needed. He was very persistent on contacting me, even when I wasn’t reachable, and making sure that I got treated right and paid a good amount at the end. He is a very respectful person and great lawyer.”
An Extraordinary Experience
“Thank you for your unwavering commitment to my case. Words do not adequately describe my feelings, when no one seemed to care about an old vet with an injury you were there. I can remember as clearly as though it were yesterday, your sincerity and desire to help me. For that, I will always be grateful. Your endless commitment of time, financial resources and a personal concern for my physical well being surpassed anything I could have expected or imagined.”
24/7 Free Case Evaluation
Los Angeles Office3530 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 710 Los Angeles, CA 90010 Tel: 213-884-4881
Irvine Office17875 Von Karman Ave. Suite 150 & 250 Irvine, CA 92614 Tel: 949-239-1020
Sacramento Office180 Promenade Cir Ste 300 Sacramento, CA 95834 Tel: 916-461-1818
Bakersfield Office3501 Mall View Rd Suite 105 Bakersfield, CA 93306 Tel: 661-409-0000