Los Angeles Wrongful Death Fire Attorneys
If you have lost a loved one in a fire in Los Angeles, our top-rated attorneys will help you and your family members every step of the way to make sure that you all get the care you need.
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Wrongful Death by Fire Attorneys in Los Angeles
According to the Los Angeles Fire Department, in a single year, there were around 3,000 structures burned, 1,500 vehicles burned, and 753 fire incidences. Fires in Los Angeles have accounted for around 110 million dollars in property damage loss. However, other than the damage, many people have lost their loved ones in a fire. Whether it was a wildfire or a fire caused by arson, product defect, etc., our attorneys will help you and your family members get compensated for the loss of your loved one.
We know how difficult it can be to lose a loved one, especially to a fire. Our skilled attorneys will fight aggressively for you and your family to make sure that you can get financial compensation. We know that no amount of compensation will help get back your loved one, but we work hard to make sure that our clients get the closure they need by holding the parties responsible.
Why should you hire our wrongful death attorneys in Los Angeles?
Our fire and wrongful death attorneys have decades of experience dealing with negligent parties. We know the toll that burns from fire can take on a person. Fires could most likely result in permanent injuries or death. We have experience navigating through the legal process.
Our attorneys will negotiate with insurance companies and third parties to help your family members get the care you need. We also have skilled trial attorneys in the event that your case needs to be taken to court.
How do fire accidents happen in Los Angeles?
Fire accidents can take place in several different ways. For example, some of the most common circumstances include:
- Arson: arson is a term used to refer to an intentional fire started by an individual. Arson is a crime that is punishable by law and could cause extensive property damage, along with wrongful death.
- Defective products: defective products, such as kitchen appliances, could cause fires. For example, a defective oven that does not shut properly could cause a fire in the kitchen and spread to the rest of the house.
- Sparks from welding: although this is not very common in Los Angeles residential homes, it is common in factories and workplaces.
- Smoking: when one incorrectly lights a cigarette or cigar, it could lead to fires.
- Wildfires: wildfires are very common in the Los Angeles area. It could start with a lightning strike or in dry conditions.
- Faulty electrical wiring: when there is faulty electrical wiring or damaged electrical wires, the likelihood of a spark causing a fire is very high.
- Cooking accidents: sometimes, the homeowners or tenants could be the responsible party themselves, starting a fire from a cooking accident.
There are several different ways fires can start. Although fires are preventable, they are very common in the Los Angeles area. If not stopped quickly, fires lead to extensive damage, injury, and death. If you have lost a loved one from a fire caused by any of the above circumstances, you need a highly-rated attorney to investigate the cause of the fire and hold the correct party responsible. Unfortunately, if the correct party is not held responsible to begin with, you could have a weak case and may not be able to recover the compensation that you need.
Who is responsible for my wrongful death by fire lawsuit?
- Government entities: sometimes, government entities could be held responsible if the fire department was negligent, or if the government entity owned land where the fire started. But, this depends on the circumstances. Give us a call today to discuss.
- Home contractors: home contractors could be held liable in circumstances like negligent electrical wiring at the house.
- Product manufacturers: product manufacturers, especially manufacturers of home appliances, could be held responsible in the event that a product defect caused the fire.
- Property managers: property managers have a duty to make sure that the property is safe. This means making sure that the property does not have any flammable materials.
What do I need to prove in a wrongful death lawsuit in Los Angeles?
Each case varies, that is why the factors you must prove also vary depending on the circumstance of the fire, and the injuries that the accident victim suffered. Our top-rated wrongful death attorneys will investigate the circumstances of the fire to build your case.
Below are some general factors that you may have to establish in a wrongful death lawsuit:
- The negligent party on a duty of care to the deceased. A duty of care is oftentimes established by law. For example, drivers on the road have a duty of care to one another to make sure they follow all California vehicle codes. Homeowners, under premises liability, have a duty of care to make sure their property is safe.
- The negligent party breached this duty of care and failed to follow the duty of care. For example, a homeowner failed to keep their property safe, or a driver violated the vehicle code.
- The breach of the duty of care directly caused the fire. This is a very significant factor that you must have to prove. Oftentimes, parties may try to blame others and may try to look for other causes of the fire. That is where our skilled attorneys come in.
- There were damages caused by the fire, including death and financial losses that the family suffered.
How much do our Heidari Law Wrongful Death attorneys cost?
Our Los Angeles attorneys are contingency fee lawyers. Contingency fees allow our attorneys to pay for all of your lawsuits and claim costs upfront, so you do not have to worry about any of the costs. Instead, unless our attorneys win compensation for you, you owe our attorneys nothing. We know that after losing a loved one, your family could suffer financially, especially if your loved one was working and contributed to the family income.
There are several different kinds of compensation you could get paid for a wrongful death claim, including the financial loss that your family has suffered, along with funeral costs. The compensation depends on a case-by-case basis, which is why we recommend that you contact our attorneys to schedule a complimentary case evaluation.
How are wrongful death damages calculated?
Wrongful death damages are calculated through various different factors, which could include:
- The liability of the responsible party
- The injuries the deceased suffered prior to their death
- The income that the deceased made prior to passing away
Contact Our Los Angeles Wrongful Death By Fire Heidari Law Attorneys For More Information
Fires can be very complex, especially when there are multiple responsible parties involved. Our experienced wrongful death lawyers will be by your side every step of the way to help you get the care you need. We know that during these difficult times, you need someone to rely on. We will step in and take care of the legal process for you so you can have one less thing to worry about. Contact us today for a free case review and to find out what your options are.
- Los Angeles Accident Attorneys
- Los Angeles Personal Injury Lawyers
- Assault and Battery Attorney
- Los Angeles Broken Bone Injury Attorneys
- Burn Injury Attorneys
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Attorney
- Catastrophic Injury Attorneys
- Construction Accident Lawyers
- Dog Bite Injury Attorneys
- Head Injury Attorney
- Nerve Damage Attorney
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Product Liability Attorneys
- Los Angeles Sexual Assault Injuries
- Slip and Fall Attorney in Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Spinal Cord Injury Attorneys
- Los Angeles Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers
- Los Angeles Employment Law Attorneys
- Age Discrimination Lawyers
- Disability Discrimination Attorneys
- Gender Discrimination Lawyers
- LGBTQ Discrimination Attorneys
- Pregnancy Discrimination Lawyers
- Racial and Ethnic Discrimination Lawyers
- Wage & Hour Dispute Attorneys in Los Angeles
- Whistleblower Protection Lawyer
- Workers’ Compensation Attorney
- Workplace Discrimination Attorneys
- Workplace Harassment Lawyer
- Workplace Retaliation Lawyer
- Wrongful Termination Attorneys
- Los Angeles Bad Faith Insurance Lawyers
- Los Angeles Civil Rights Litigation Attorneys
- Medical Malpractice Attorney
- Data Privacy Attorneys
- Negligent Security Lawyers
- Nursing Home Neglect and Abuse Attorney
- Wrongful Death Attorney in Los Angeles
- Iranian Lawyers & Persian Attorneys in Los Angeles
Amazing Car Accident Lawyer
“Saman is by far true to his word. He truly was available at all times and always kept me updated. In the end, he settled my case with a great results. He didn’t treat me like a file, he treated me as if he was representing family. If you are looking for open, fast, thorough and a detailed lawyer, look no further. I will definitely recommend him to anyone seeking legal services who wants to feel assured that they are in the best hands.”
“I was injured in a car accident. The lawyer made sure that I went to my chiropractor sessions and that I get the medical attention needed. I also got MRI’s as needed and also got back injections as needed. He was very persistent on contacting me, even when I wasn’t reachable, and making sure that I got treated right and paid a good amount at the end. He is a very respectful person and great lawyer.”
An Extraordinary Experience
“Thank you for your unwavering commitment to my case. Words do not adequately describe my feelings, when no one seemed to care about an old vet with an injury you were there. I can remember as clearly as though it were yesterday, your sincerity and desire to help me. For that, I will always be grateful. Your endless commitment of time, financial resources and a personal concern for my physical well being surpassed anything I could have expected or imagined.”
24/7 Free Case Evaluation
Los Angeles Office3530 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 710 Los Angeles, CA 90010 Tel: 213-884-4881
Irvine Office17875 Von Karman Ave. Suite 150 & 250 Irvine, CA 92614 Tel: 949-239-1020
Sacramento Office180 Promenade Cir Ste 300 Sacramento, CA 95834 Tel: 916-461-1818
Bakersfield Office3501 Mall View Rd Suite 105 Bakersfield, CA 93306 Tel: 661-409-0000