Experienced Los Angeles HPV Vaccine Attorneys
Call us today for a free consultation if you have been injured by the HPV vaccine. Our Los Angeles attorneys have decades of experience representing injured victims.
HPV, also known as the Human Papillomavirus Is a sexually transmitted disease that could be spread through females and males. There are around 79 million Americans that are currently infected with HPV in the United States. There are several different types of symptoms that HPV could be related to, including one of the most common being genital warts. HPV could also lead to severe diseases and illnesses such as cervical cancer.
There are different types of HPV strains, and around 40 different types are transmitted through sexual contact. Many live their lives without even knowing that they have HPV. As of today, HPV does not have a treatment that completely cures the disease. There are temporary treatments for HPV symptoms, but there are also vaccines that try to prevent HPV and it’s symptoms.
In the United States, women between the ages of 9 to 26 can receive the HPV vaccine. For males, the vaccine is given usually before the child reaches age 12, but the latest they could receive the vaccine is at 26 years old. The vaccine has been a tremendous advancement, preventing HPV in millions of children in America. However, with the vaccine also comes several injuries that could result. If you have been injured from the HPV vaccine, contact our vaccine injury lawyers today.
We are conveniently located in the heart of Los Angeles, and are ready to take on your HPV vaccine injury claim. We offer a free no risk consultation where we will discuss your vaccine injury, and determine the different damages you could potentially receive, and the best legal strategy to take.
If you have been injured by the HPV vaccine, you have the right to file a claim to seek compensation for your injuries. You can file a claim against the medical facility who administers the vaccine, or through the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. Vaccine injuries can result in very serious consequences and effects. We are here to help, and are on your side every step of the way. Whether you are filing a claim against a medical facility or through the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, it is important that you have an experienced vaccine injury attorney on your side. Our vaccine injury attorneys in Los Angeles have decades of experience representing victims who have experienced a variety of injuries from the vaccine.
Common Vaccine Injuries In Los Angeles
There are a variety of injuries that are associated with the vaccine. These include:
- Shoulder injuries: these are the most common types of injuries after administering the vaccine. Almost any vaccine could cause shoulder injuries. If you experience shoulder pain after 6 months of receiving the hbv vaccine, contact our attorneys today to see how you can receive compensation.
- Arm injuries
- Vision problems
- Transverse myelitis
- Heart problems
These injuries depend on the circumstances and the way the vaccine was administered. If you have suffered any of the mentioned injuries, contact our attorneys today to determine the amount of compensation you could receive for the injuries suffered.
If the vaccine was administered improperly, you may have a claim against the medical facility. For example, if the nurse who injected the vaccine injected it improperly, and this caused nerve damage, you may be able to file a negligence claim against the medical provider and medical facility. When proving a negligence claim, you must be able to prove:
- The medical provider had a duty to the patient receiving the vaccine
- The medical provider breach that duty to the patient when they fail to properly administer the vaccine
- Failing to properly administer the vaccine caused the patient injuries
- The patient now suffers injuries, and is entitled to damages
How much do our Los Angeles vaccine injury attorneys cost?
Our vaccine injury attorneys work on a contingency fee basis. This means that we will work towards your legal claim, and you do not have to pay for anything out of pocket. Usually, the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program also provides the funding to pay for legal fees along with vaccine related injuries. You could potentially end up paying nothing out-of-pocket.
We understand that sustaining a vaccine related injury could have a physical, emotional, and financial affect. This allows us to pursue your legal claims while you focus on healing from your injuries.
What vaccines does the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program cover?
The National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program covers a variety of vaccines that are commonly given in the United States. Almost all vaccines are covered under this program except for the seasonal flu vaccine and the recent Covid-19 vaccine.
Contact our Los Angeles vaccine injury attorneys today if you have experienced injuries as a result of any of the following vaccines:
- Hepatitis A (e.g., HAV)
- Hepatitis B (e.g., HBV)
- Human papillomavirus (e.g., HPV)
- Seasonal influenza (e.g., Flu)
- Human papillomavirus (e.g., HPV)
- Varicella (e.g., VAR)
- Measles (e.g., MMR)
- Mumps (e.g., MMR, MR, M)
- Meningococcal (e.g., MCV4, MPSV4, MenB-FHbp, MenB-4C)
- Pertussis (e.g., DTP, DTaP, Tdap)
- Pneumococcal conjugate (e.g., PCV)
- tetanus (e.g., Td)
- Diphtheria (e.g., DTP, DTaP, Tdap, DT, Td, TT)
- Haemophilus influenza type b polysaccharide conjugate vaccines (e.g., Hib)
- Polio (e.g., OPV or IPV)
- Rotavirus (e.g., RV)
- Rubella (e.g., MMR, MR, R)
If you have experienced an injury after receiving any of the above vaccines, contact us immediately to see how you could potentially file a claim with the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program.
What compensation can you receive under the Vaccine Injury Compensation Act?
Here is what you need to know about The Vaccine Injury Compensation Act:
You can receive a variety of different compensation for the damages you have suffered as a result of getting the vaccine. This includes:
- Past medical expenses
- Future medical expenses
- Past lost wages
- Future lost wages
- Death benefits: this occurs when the person who received the vaccine passed away. Usually, death benefits are limited to a maximum of $250,000. The death benefits should be pursued by the decedent’s family.
Who could file a claim?
If you have suffered an injury from a vaccine administered in the United States, you may be able to file a claim, even if you are not a United States citizen. The National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program then investigates the circumstances of the vaccine injury, and Then provides a court order in which the injured could receive compensation. This is brought through the United States Court of federal claims.
When should I file my vaccine injury claim?
There’s a statute of limitations that applies a time limit as to when someone could file a claim for their vaccines related injuries. You must file a claim with the United States Court of federal claims within three years from the injury. That is why it is important that you seek the experience of a vaccine injury attorney in Los Angeles immediately.
Because vaccine injuries could be very complex, it is important that you hire an experienced vaccine injury attorney to assist you with your claim. There are many different legal steps you can take to ensure compensation for your injuries. That is why it is important to contact our experienced Los Angeles vaccine injury attorneys immediately to determine the next steps you could potentially take.
Heidari Law Group Irvine Practice Areas
- Irvine Personal Injury Attorneys
- Irvine Assault and Battery Lawyers
- Irvine Slip and Fall Attorneys
- Irvine Spinal Cord Injury Lawyers
- Irvine Traumatic Brain Injury Attorneys
- Irvine Wrongful Death Lawyers
- Irvine Dog Bite Injury Attorneys
- Irvine DUI & Drunk Driver Crash Lawyers
- Irvine Workers' Compensation Attorneys
- Irvine Persian Attorneys & Iranian Lawyers
- Irvine Car Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Bike Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Truck Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Pedestrian Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Bus Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Ride Share Accident Lawyers
- Irvine Uber & Lyft Accident Attorneys
- Irvine Electric Scooter Accident Lawyers