Las Vegas Nerve Damage Attorneys
Our experienced Las Vegas, Nevada nerve damage attorneys are available 24/7 to help you recover compensation for your injuries.
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Las Vegas Nerve Damage Injury Attorneys
Nerve damage injuries are very serious injuries and could result in temporary or permanent disabilities. If you or a loved one have experienced nerve damage injuries as a result of another person’s negligence, Nevada law allows you to recover compensation from the at-fault party. Our Las Vegas nerve damage injury attorneys are readily available to represent you and seek compensation for the injuries you have suffered.
Our top-rated attorneys understand that it could be very difficult to suffer from a nerve damage injury. Usually, nerve damage injuries take months, even years to heal from. We offer our clients peace of mind by making sure that we navigate through the legal process for them while they focus on healing from their nerve damage injury.
What is a nerve damage injury?
Nerves have a very significant function in the body. Nerves send signals back and forth from the brain to the rest of the body for the body’s important functions, such as movement and breathing. When nerves are damaged, a victim can become easily paralyzed.
A nerve damage injury occurs when the nerve fibers are stretched through trauma or pressure has been applied to them, resulting in damage. Nerve damage injuries almost always result in disabilities, whether it’s temporary disabilities or physical disabilities. Nerve damage injuries also require extensive amounts of medical treatment, which could be very costly.
Is it hard to prove nerve damage?
Because nerve damage does not necessarily show itself through cuts or bruises, it could be somewhat difficult to prove when filing a lawsuit for a nerve damage injury. Nerve damage could have significant effects on a person’s life, especially because they may not be able to return back to work. That is why it is very important to hire a highly qualified Las Vegas nerve damage injury attorney to make sure that you have a strong case.
Can I sue if I got nerve damage from surgery?
Although the most common way to suffer nerve damage is through a car accident, you could also get nerve damage from surgery. In the event that the surgery goes wrong from a surgeon’s or doctor’s negligence, you have the right to hold them accountable under a medical malpractice lawsuit. Nerve damage from surgeries is unfortunately common because surgeons work very close to the nerves, and nerves are very sensitive. Consult with your Medical Malpractice Attorney in Las Vegas if you have nerve damage from surgery in a hospital.
What are the different types of nerve injuries?
Nerve injuries are categorized in degrees according to their severity and the effects they may have on an injured person. The different stages are:
- First-degree: this type of nerve injury is very minimal and minor, and can result in a very quick healing process.
- Second-degree: this requires a couple of months to a couple of years of healing. The nerves are damaged, but the body can easily recover from it.
- Third-degree: this occurs when the victim has suffered nerve injury damage, however, there need to be several different surgeries to repair the body and restore physical function.
- Fourth-degree: the only way the nurse could be repaired is by nerve grafting.
- Fifth degree: this is the most severe type of nerve injury damage, and is so severe there is usually no treatment to assist the victim. The victim will have to live with a permanent disability their entire life.
What should I look for when hiring a nerve damage attorney in Nevada?
There may be several attorneys that claim to have experience dealing with nerve damage, but it takes a highly qualified attorney to make sure that they build a strong case in your favor. When looking to hire a nerve damage attorney in Nevada, our attorneys recommend that you take a look at:
- Their track record of success: make sure that you ask the attorney how successful their track record is, either through settlements or through Court judgments.
- Research the law firms and the attorney’s name prior to the consultation: you could easily find reviews of the attorney or law firm online.
- Schedule a consultation: scheduling a consultation with the attorney is the best way of asking questions regarding your case. You can then evaluate the attorney’s communication skills and experience, and then determine if they are the right attorney.
Nerve Damage Symptoms
Usually, after going through an accident, there are various symptoms that could highlight nerve damage injuries. Nerve damage is not immediately felt, it could take days, or even weeks for nerve damage to show itself. But there are some symptoms that could point to nerve damage immediately after an accident. Nerve damage symptoms could have anywhere in the arms, in the neck, and in the head.
- Spinal cord nerve damage: spinal cord nerve damage symptoms occur when there is numbness around the neck and back. If you have experienced numbness and sharp pain running through your back after an accident, it is very important that you seek medical care immediately.
- Arm nerve damage: this occurs when there is numbness in the hands and fingers. If you have experienced numbness in your hands after an accident, contact our top-rated attorneys today.
- Leg nerve damage: leg nerve damage occurs when there are symptoms of numbness running through both legs to the toes.
Other Nerve Damage Symptoms Include:
- Difficulty breathing
- Difficulty moving
- Loss of feeling
- Reflex problems
- Altered senses
- Difficulty balancing
- Muscle weakness
- Slow heart rate
- Pressure sensitivity
- Poor digestion
- Bladder dysfunction
How do nerve damage injuries occur?
Nerve damage injuries can occur in a variety of different accidents in Nevada. Examples of nerve damage injury causes include:
If you have been involved in any of the above accidents, contact our top-rated Las Vegas attorney to schedule a free no risk consultation to determine if you could seek compensation for your injuries.
How much is my Las Vegas nerve damage injury claim worth?
Estimating the amount of compensation could require several different factors since injuries could be very complex, especially because nerve damage injuries range from temporary disabilities to severe disabilities. In order to determine the amount your nerve damage injury claim is worth, we encourage you to come in for a free consultation to make sure you get all the compensation you deserve.
When seeking compensation in court, you will need to provide evidence of your injuries along with your pain and suffering. This is why it is very important to seek medical care immediately after being involved in an accident.
Is nerve damage a permanent disability?
Each circumstance differs from one another, because nerves could heal on their own or could become permanent. If nerve damage impacts your life for longer than a year, it may be considered a permanent disability. If you do have a permanent disability, you may be eligible for Social Security disability benefits. Contact our Las Vegas personal injury attorneys to see how you could be eligible for benefits.
How much do our Las Vegas nerve damage injury attorneys cost?
Our attorneys have a contingency fee agreement, which means that we pay for all of our services upfront. You pay $0 upfront to our attorneys. Until we win compensation in your favor, then we will take a percentage from the compensation. This percentage is discussed during the free initial consultation.
Contact Our Las Vegas Nerve Injury Attorneys for A Free Consultation
If you need a Las Vegas personal injury attorney near you that is well-versed in Nevada law, and has a history of success, contact our top-rated personal injury attorneys today. Our nerve damage injury attorneys have decades of experience representing victims who have suffered nerve damage injuries.
Our attorneys treat each nerve damage injury case on an individualized basis, because we understand that each case is different, and provide our utmost attention to each case. While you focus on getting your life back together, we will focus on navigating through the legal process for you.
Our Las Vegas personal injury attorneys located in Clark County, Nevada have the necessary skills and resources to take on your claim and hold the wrongdoers accountable for their actions.
We will navigate through the complex court system to make sure that we gather all the necessary evidence and build a strong nerve damage injury claim. In the event your case goes to trial, our experienced trial attorneys will represent you in court. We will also assist you when calculating how much compensation you are eligible to receive.
Las Vegas Practice Areas
- Las Vegas Personal Injury Lawyers
- Las Vegas Assault and Battery Attorneys
- Las Vegas Slip and Fall Lawyers
- Las Vegas Spinal Cord Injury Attorneys
- Las Vegas Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers
- Las Vegas Wrongful Death Attorneys
- Las Vegas Dog Bites Lawyers
- Las Vegas DUI & Drunk Driver Crashes Attorneys
- Las Vegas Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
- Las Vegas Persian Attorneys & Iranian Lawyers
- Las Vegas Car Accident Attorneys
- Las Vegas Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
- Las Vegas Bike Accident Attorneys
- Las Vegas Truck Accident Lawyers
- Las Vegas Pedestrian Accident Attorneys
- Las Vegas Bus Accident Lawyers
- Las Vegas Ride Share Accident Attorneys
- Las Vegas Uber & Lyft Accident Lawyers
- Las Vegas Accident Attorneys
- Airline and Plane Accidents
- ATV Accident Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Bicycle Accident Attorney
- Bicycle Accident Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Big Rig Accident Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Boating Accident Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Bus Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Car Accident Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Dog Bite Injury Lawyer in Las Vegas
- DUI and Drunk Driving Attorney in Las Vegas
- Freeway Accident Injury Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Helicopter Tour Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Limo and Shuttle Accident Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Loaner and Rental Car Accident Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Lyft and Uber Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Multi-Car Accident Attorney In Las Vegas
- Pedestrian Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- RV Accident Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Scooter Accident Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Slip and Fall Attorney in Las Vegas
- Taxi Cab Accident Attorneys
- Train & Monorail Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Transit Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Truck Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorists Attorney in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorney
- Animal Injury Attorneys in las Vegas
- Assault and Battery Attorneys in Las Vegas
- Broken Bone Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Burn Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Lawyers
- Catastrophic Injury Attorney
- Child Injury Attorneys
- Construction Accident & Injury Lawyers
- Crane Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Dangerous Prescriptions and Drugs Attorney in Las Vegas
- Dog Bite Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Elevator Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Fire & Explosions Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Golf Cart Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Head Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Horseback Riding Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Mass Gathering Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Nerve Damage Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Passenger Injury Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Seat Belt Injury Compensation Lawyers in Las Vegas
- Sexual Assault Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Slip and Fall Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Spinal Cord Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Sports Injury Lawyers In Las Vegas
- Swimming Pool Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Traumatic Brain Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Work-Related Injury Lawyers in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Employment Law Attorneys
- Age Discrimination Attorneys Las Vegas
- Disability Discrimination Attorney Las Vegas
- Gender and Sex Discrimination Attorneys Las Vegas
- Pregnancy Discrimination Attorney Las Vegas
- Scaffolding Accident Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Wage & Hour Dispute Attorneys Las Vegas
- Whistleblower Retaliation Lawyers in Las Vegas
- Workers’ Compensation Attorney in Las Vegas
- Workplace Discrimination Attorneys Las Vegas
- Workplace Harassment Lawyers Las Vegas
- Workplace Retaliation Lawyer Las Vegas
- Wrongful Termination Attorneys in Las Vegas
- Top Rated Las Vegas Racial Discrimination Lawyers
- Real Estate Lawyers in Las Vegas
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- AirBNB Injury Attorneys in Las Vegas
- Automatic Sliding Door Injury
Attorney in Las Vegas
- Concert and Live Event Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Factory Injury Lawyers in Las Vegas
- Garage Door Accident Injury Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Grocery Store Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Gym Accident Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Parking Lot Accident Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Restaurant Injury Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Theme Park Ride Injury Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Trampoline Park Injury Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Product Liability Attorney in Las Vegas
- Civil Rights Litigation Attorneys in Las Vegas
- Medical Malpractice Attorney in Las Vegas
- Wrongful Death Attorney in Las Vegas
- Data Privacy Attorneys in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Negligent Security Lawyer
- Las Vegas Nursing Home Neglect Attorney
- Persian Attorneys & Iranian Lawyers in Las Vegas
Amazing Car Accident Lawyer
“Saman is by far true to his word. He truly was available at all times and always kept me updated. In the end, he settled my case with a great results. He didn’t treat me like a file, he treated me as if he was representing family. If you are looking for open, fast, thorough and a detailed lawyer, look no further. I will definitely recommend him to anyone seeking legal services who wants to feel assured that they are in the best hands.”
“I was injured in a car accident. The lawyer made sure that I went to my chiropractor sessions and that I get the medical attention needed. I also got MRI’s as needed and also got back injections as needed. He was very persistent on contacting me, even when I wasn’t reachable, and making sure that I got treated right and paid a good amount at the end. He is a very respectful person and great lawyer.”
An Extraordinary Experience
“Thank you for your unwavering commitment to my case. Words do not adequately describe my feelings, when no one seemed to care about an old vet with an injury you were there. I can remember as clearly as though it were yesterday, your sincerity and desire to help me. For that, I will always be grateful. Your endless commitment of time, financial resources and a personal concern for my physical well being surpassed anything I could have expected or imagined.”
24/7 Free Case Evaluation
Los Angeles Office3530 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 710 Los Angeles, CA 90010 Tel: 213-884-4881
Irvine Office17875 Von Karman Ave. Suite 150 & 250 Irvine, CA 92614 Tel: 949-239-1020
Sacramento Office180 Promenade Cir Ste 300 Sacramento, CA 95834 Tel: 916-461-1818
Bakersfield Office3501 Mall View Rd Suite 105 Bakersfield, CA 93306 Tel: 661-409-0000