Employment Attorney in Las Vegas
Our employment attorneys in Las Vegas represent employees who have been mistreated by their employer. Call us for a free case evaluation today.
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Las Vegas Employment Law Attorneys
Our Las Vegas employment attorneys have decades of experience representing employees who have been mistreated at work. We understand that it can be very frustrating being mistreated at work, especially by your employer. Nevada employment laws allow an employee to receive compensation for any mistreatment and / or injuries suffered at work.
Our attorneys have experience with a variety of employment law topics including unethical treatment, unfair compensation, harassment, workplace discrimination, etc. It is very important that you obtain a top-rated Las Vegas attorney that understands your rights, and advocates to make sure that you get compensation for your injuries.
What is Employment Law?
Employment law focuses on the obligations and responsibilities between an employer and employee relationship. This encompasses several different factors at work, such as wages, hourly employment, etc.
We Handle a Variety of Employment Law Cases
Our experienced team of labor lawyers can help you with all types of employment cases including:
- Wrongful Termination – Wrongful termination can occur when an employee is fired for illegal reasons. No employee can be let go based on their gender, race, religion, disability, or other protected trait. If there are specific reasons listed in an employee’s contract for why they can or cannot be let go, violation of the terms of the contract are also grounds for a wrongful termination lawsuit. Each law has specific statutes in place that prohibit wrongful termination at work. In order to determine your state’s wrongful termination laws, contact our employment law attorneys immediately.
- Workplace Retaliation – Retaliation occurs when an employer tries to get back at their employee for taking certain action. Examples of retaliation include disciplinary action, shift reassignments, demotions, firing, pay reduction, or any other negative action that an employer takes without legal justification for doing so.
- Workplace Harassment – This is considered a form of discrimination where the employer’s inappropriate behavior, often sexual behavior, prevents the employee from doing their job and feeling comfortable while doing it. Workplace harassment is very common in Las Vegas, especially in hotels and casinos where employees deal with visitors and tourists every day. An experienced workplace harassment Las Vegas employer will explain to you what your rights are, and how your harassment case needs to be handled. If you are a victim of sexual harassment at work, whether it was by your employer or by a third-party, contact our Las Vegas employment attorneys today.
- Workplace Discrimination – Every employee deserves to be treated fairly in the workplace, and despite the presence of numerous laws that help protect workers against discriminatory practices, workplace discrimination still persists. If an employer takes negative action against an employee because of their disability, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation or gender, or maternity, then this is illegal discrimination in the workplace.
- Wage and Hour Disputes – Some employers refuse to give their staff proper compensation for the hours or overtime work they’ve put in. Companies also try to illegally get more work out of their employees by not giving them the minimum amount of time off that they are owed. These are all violations of the labor law and can be fought with legal action.
- Contract Violations & Contractor Classification Issues – If an employer has misclassified an employee as a contractor to avoid giving them the proper benefits that they would get as a full-time employee, this is a violation of employment law and could be justification for filing a lawsuit. This is filed under a breach-of-contract claim against the employer. In order to prove a breach of contract, the employee would have to show that there was a valid contract between an employee and an employer, and the employer failed to act according to the contract. Contract disputes are one of the most common employment claims in Las Vegas. If you have been involved in an employment contract dispute with your employer, contact our attorneys today.
- Whistleblower Protection – An employer cannot punish an employee who has come forward to expose the wrongdoings that are occurring within their company. The law offers whistleblower protections for employees who legally file a complaint against their employer.
- Workers compensation – Our workers compensation attorneys will make sure that you receive maximum compensation for any injuries you have suffered while on the job. Contact us today to see how we can help you receive compensation for your injuries.
- Federal contractor compliance
- Employee health and safety
- Training employees
- Breach of confidentiality
Do I Need a Nevada Attorney?
If your employer has taken advantage of you and withheld financial payments, we advise that you seek an employment law attorney immediately. Going against your employer alone could cause you to receive lower settlement amounts. With an employment law attorney representing you, they could handle the legal hurdles for you and maximize your compensation.
What type of compensation could I receive for my employment law claim in Nevada?
The type of compensation you could receive depends on the circumstances of your employment claim. However, with our experienced Las Vegas workers compensation attorneys representing many different employment law claims, we are able to see compensation for our clients for:
- Physical damage: examples of physical damage include injuries to personal property such as the employee’s house or their car.
- Medical costs: this involves the medical bills, along with the treatment necessary to treat past workplace misconduct that has resulted in injuries, along with any future treatments the employee needs.
- Pain and suffering: this type of compensation refers to the emotional trauma the employer has suffered at the workplace. Examples of emotional trauma include anxiety, PTSD, etc.
- Loss of companionship: this is a claim brought in a wrongful death action if the employee has died while on the job.
- Punitive damages: if the employer has engaged in any type of malicious behavior, then the Nevada court will most likely award punitive damages to the employee. To determine if your employer has engaged in any malicious behavior that warrants punitive damages, contact our top rated employment attorneys in Nevada today.
What should I do if I have been mistreated at work?
There are a variety of steps that we recommend our clients take if they have been mistreated by their employers at work. We recommend:
- You record all instances of workplace misconduct that you have experienced. Usually, employment law cases take several months to several years to be settled. As time goes on, you may forget specific details regarding your case.
- Gather as much evidence as possible regarding the workplace misconduct. This includes saving any emails or texts that you may have received.
- Contact the human resources department at work to see if there could be anything done to help alleviate the problem. If the human resources department is not able to help you, we encourage you to contact our top-rated attorneys immediately.
- Contact an employment law attorney as soon as possible to determine the legal claims you may have against your employer.
What will our Nevada employment attorneys do?
- Our attorneys will make sure that your rights are heavily represented. We have decades of experience dealing with all different types of employment law claims.
- Our aggressive attorneys are not afraid to take the case to trial if the parties do not end up settling.
- Our attorneys will negotiate with the at fault party, along with their insurance company, to make sure that you receive maximum compensation for your injuries.
- Our attorneys will investigate and look into your employment law claim to determine how the evidence could work in your favor.
- Our attorneys all offer free no risk case evaluations, where we will be able to answer any questions and concerns you may have regarding your case.
- Our attorneys make sure that we fight for employee rights, and you get the maximum compensation you deserve
How much do our Las Vegas employment attorneys cost?
Our top-rated Las Vegas employment attorneys work on a contingency fee basis, which means that you do not have to pay for our attorneys upfront until we win compensation in your favor. We understand that after going through any mistreatment at the workplace, you may not have the financial means to be able to afford an attorney.
Our contingency agreement allows us to represent you while you focus on healing from your injuries. To determine the contingency fee amount, contact our Nevada attorneys today.
Las Vegas Employment Lawyers
Our competent employment attorneys are always by your side, and ready to take on your claim if you need any type of legal guidance to navigate through the legal process. We are available 24/7 via phone and email, and have an office conveniently located in Las Vegas. Contact us at Heidari Law Group today.
Our attorneys serve residence located in Nevada, including: Las Vegas, Reno, Carson City, Sparks, Henderson, North Las Vegas, Elko, Mesquite, Laughlin, Fallon, Fernley, Boulder City, Gardnerville, Minden, Tonopah, Paradise, West Wendover, Incline Village, State Line, Virginia City, Wells, Spring Creek, Jackpot, Hawthorne, Lovelock, Silver Springs, Amber, Searchlight, Indian Springs, Empire, Spring Valley, Goldfield, Mount Charleston, Zephyr Cove, New Washoe City.
Las Vegas Practice Areas
- Las Vegas Personal Injury Lawyers
- Las Vegas Assault and Battery Attorneys
- Las Vegas Slip and Fall Lawyers
- Las Vegas Spinal Cord Injury Attorneys
- Las Vegas Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers
- Las Vegas Wrongful Death Attorneys
- Las Vegas Dog Bites Lawyers
- Las Vegas DUI & Drunk Driver Crashes Attorneys
- Las Vegas Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
- Las Vegas Persian Attorneys & Iranian Lawyers
- Las Vegas Car Accident Attorneys
- Las Vegas Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
- Las Vegas Bike Accident Attorneys
- Las Vegas Truck Accident Lawyers
- Las Vegas Pedestrian Accident Attorneys
- Las Vegas Bus Accident Lawyers
- Las Vegas Ride Share Accident Attorneys
- Las Vegas Uber & Lyft Accident Lawyers
- Las Vegas Accident Attorneys
- Airline and Plane Accidents
- ATV Accident Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Bicycle Accident Attorney
- Bicycle Accident Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Big Rig Accident Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Boating Accident Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Bus Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Car Accident Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Dog Bite Injury Lawyer in Las Vegas
- DUI and Drunk Driving Attorney in Las Vegas
- Freeway Accident Injury Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Helicopter Tour Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Limo and Shuttle Accident Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Loaner and Rental Car Accident Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Lyft and Uber Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Multi-Car Accident Attorney In Las Vegas
- Pedestrian Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- RV Accident Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Scooter Accident Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Slip and Fall Attorney in Las Vegas
- Taxi Cab Accident Attorneys
- Train & Monorail Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Transit Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Truck Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorists Attorney in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorney
- Animal Injury Attorneys in las Vegas
- Assault and Battery Attorneys in Las Vegas
- Broken Bone Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Burn Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Lawyers
- Catastrophic Injury Attorney
- Child Injury Attorneys
- Construction Accident & Injury Lawyers
- Crane Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Dangerous Prescriptions and Drugs Attorney in Las Vegas
- Dog Bite Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Elevator Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Fire & Explosions Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Golf Cart Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Head Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Horseback Riding Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Mass Gathering Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Nerve Damage Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Passenger Injury Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Seat Belt Injury Compensation Lawyers in Las Vegas
- Sexual Assault Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Slip and Fall Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Spinal Cord Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Sports Injury Lawyers In Las Vegas
- Swimming Pool Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Traumatic Brain Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Work-Related Injury Lawyers in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Employment Law Attorneys
- Age Discrimination Attorneys Las Vegas
- Disability Discrimination Attorney Las Vegas
- Gender and Sex Discrimination Attorneys Las Vegas
- Pregnancy Discrimination Attorney Las Vegas
- Scaffolding Accident Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Wage & Hour Dispute Attorneys Las Vegas
- Whistleblower Retaliation Lawyers in Las Vegas
- Workers’ Compensation Attorney in Las Vegas
- Workplace Discrimination Attorneys Las Vegas
- Workplace Harassment Lawyers Las Vegas
- Workplace Retaliation Lawyer Las Vegas
- Wrongful Termination Attorneys in Las Vegas
- Top Rated Las Vegas Racial Discrimination Lawyers
- Real Estate Lawyers in Las Vegas
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- AirBNB Injury Attorneys in Las Vegas
- Automatic Sliding Door Injury
Attorney in Las Vegas
- Concert and Live Event Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Factory Injury Lawyers in Las Vegas
- Garage Door Accident Injury Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Grocery Store Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Gym Accident Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Parking Lot Accident Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Restaurant Injury Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Theme Park Ride Injury Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Trampoline Park Injury Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Product Liability Attorney in Las Vegas
- Civil Rights Litigation Attorneys in Las Vegas
- Medical Malpractice Attorney in Las Vegas
- Wrongful Death Attorney in Las Vegas
- Data Privacy Attorneys in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Negligent Security Lawyer
- Las Vegas Nursing Home Neglect Attorney
- Persian Attorneys & Iranian Lawyers in Las Vegas
Amazing Car Accident Lawyer
“Saman is by far true to his word. He truly was available at all times and always kept me updated. In the end, he settled my case with a great results. He didn’t treat me like a file, he treated me as if he was representing family. If you are looking for open, fast, thorough and a detailed lawyer, look no further. I will definitely recommend him to anyone seeking legal services who wants to feel assured that they are in the best hands.”
“I was injured in a car accident. The lawyer made sure that I went to my chiropractor sessions and that I get the medical attention needed. I also got MRI’s as needed and also got back injections as needed. He was very persistent on contacting me, even when I wasn’t reachable, and making sure that I got treated right and paid a good amount at the end. He is a very respectful person and great lawyer.”
An Extraordinary Experience
“Thank you for your unwavering commitment to my case. Words do not adequately describe my feelings, when no one seemed to care about an old vet with an injury you were there. I can remember as clearly as though it were yesterday, your sincerity and desire to help me. For that, I will always be grateful. Your endless commitment of time, financial resources and a personal concern for my physical well being surpassed anything I could have expected or imagined.”
24/7 Free Case Evaluation
Los Angeles Office3530 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 710 Los Angeles, CA 90010 Tel: 213-884-4881
Irvine Office17875 Von Karman Ave. Suite 150 & 250 Irvine, CA 92614 Tel: 949-239-1020
Sacramento Office180 Promenade Cir Ste 300 Sacramento, CA 95834 Tel: 916-461-1818
Bakersfield Office3501 Mall View Rd Suite 105 Bakersfield, CA 93306 Tel: 661-409-0000