Data Privacy Attorneys in Las Vegas
Our experienced Las Vegas data privacy and cybersecurity attorneys are able to assist you with the various cyber security requirements Nevada and the federal government have placed. Our top-rated lawyers provide various different services to assist you and your business in making sure that you respond properly to technology privacy obligations.
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Besides helping individuals and businesses secure information, we also take a look at the different risks associated with information storage and create customized plans for businesses to make sure that there is no data breach or data incidences.
Contact Our Cybersecurity Attorneys For A Free Consultation Today
It could get hard to make sure you follow all privacy measures. Our cybersecurity and data privacy Las Vegas lawyers have experience helping businesses and individuals make sure that they follow all the privacy measures in place. If you are having problems with cybersecurity or data storage, contact our attorneys today to see how you could safeguard your data and prevent any breaches. Our Las Vegas lawyers provide one-on-one consultations to make sure that you get the individualized attention that you deserve.
Cybersecurity and data privacy are very specific to each individual and to each business. Each business may have different needs, and so we are committed to making sure that our clients get the legal assistance that they deserve.
We have offices located all across California and Nevada, along with virtual offices to make sure that we are readily available to answer any questions that you may have regarding your cybersecurity needs.
What are the different types of cybersecurity laws our Las Vegas attorneys have experience in?
Cybersecurity is such a broad term used to refer to the data storage and prevention of data breaches. But, cybersecurity law also bleeds into other types of laws, including health care and employment laws.
Who are our data privacy clients?
We assist various different types of clients that may need assistance with data privacy, including:
- Nonprofit organizations
What do our Las Vegas data privacy attorneys do?
Generally, our attorneys make sure that our clients have complied with data privacy laws to prevent any penalties or data breaches, which could be very costly. Below are some types of services that our Attorneys at Heidari Law Group offer:
- Compliance: we always want to make sure that our clients are compliant with the general data protection regulations that have specific requirements on how data should be stored, and what type of data should be stored.
- Cybersecurity contracts: in the event that you have chosen to hire a third-party cybersecurity company that manages how your data is secured, our attorneys will review the contracts and make sure that the contracts follow what your business is trying to achieve.
- Handling data breaches: in the event of a data breach, our attorneys will assist our clients in making sure that they legally handle the data breach by following all federal and state requirements. We also assist in mitigating the data breach risks and effects that it may have on the business, and to customers. Further, we work with insurance companies investigating data breaches to ensure you take the best remedial measures.
- Technology theft: we work with various technology and consulting companies to make sure that all legal remedial measures are taken in the event that you or your business have experienced laptop theft.
- Investigations: our top rated Las Vegas data security attorneys will conduct investigations to look into any potential risks that your business may have in storing data.
What are examples of Privacy Acts we deal with?
Cybersecurity and privacy fall under several different federal and state acts, including:
- Health Insurance Portability And Accountability Act
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Graham Leach Bliley Act
Nevada Cyber Security Laws
Under Nevada Revised Statute 603A.040, 603A.100, 603A.200, 603A.210, several key requirements are established and codified that all businesses and individuals must follow in the event that they are storing personal information.
What is personal information?
Under Nevada law, personal information is defined as:
- First name and last name
- Credit card or debit card number
- Bank account number
- Driver’s license number
- Social Security number
- Medical identification number
- Medical login information
- Username and password
- Answer to security codes or questions
What does Nevada law require for data privacy?
Nevada law requires all businesses that collect personal information to abide by reasonable measures to make sure that the personal information is properly destructed, and the business no longer has access to this information. Nevada law requires businesses to take “reasonable measures” when storing information.
What businesses are required to abide by Nevada data privacy law?
- Unincorporated organizations
How should a business destruct personal information in Nevada?
Under Nevada law, a business must take reasonable measures in making sure that personal information is “destructed.” Examples of “destruction” include:
- Shredding physical copies that have personal information printed on it
- Digitally erasing personal information that may be stored
Nevada’s Social Security Number Laws
Nevada outlaws businesses from collecting Social Security numbers, unless it is for a legitimate business purpose.
Nevada’s Data Breach Laws
Nevada requires that businesses who have experienced a data breach provide notification to their customers of the breach within a reasonable amount of time, and should include:
- What type of information was breached
- How the breach occurred
- How the customers could take steps to protect their information
Artificial Intelligence And Data Security
With the popularity of artificial intelligence, and now with many businesses starting to incorporate artificial intelligence into their day-to-day duties and responsibilities, the need for strong cybersecurity and privacy measures is at an all-time high. There is a very high risk of data breaches, with many people’s personal information on the line.
We have relationships with top-rated third-party vendors and technology companies to make sure that we work with them hand in hand when resolving your cybersecurity threats, or making sure that you maintain cybersecurity regulations.
With such a specific niche of law, there are only very few attorneys that could handle cybersecurity matters. Make sure that you hire an experienced privacy and data security attorney that best suits your personal matters.
Our lawyers constantly keep up with federal and state technology and cybersecurity rules and regulations to make sure that we provide the highest quality of legal service to our clients. During your one-on-one consultation with our data security attorneys, you will have the opportunity to discuss your specific matter, while our attorneys advise you on what are the best steps you could take.
Contact our technology privacy attorneys today for assistance with corporate, data security, and litigation matters that you may have. Our Las Vegas lawyers are available to assist you every step of the way, whether you are an individual or a business dealing with data privacy issues, or data privacy regulations.
Las Vegas Practice Areas
- Las Vegas Personal Injury Lawyers
- Las Vegas Assault and Battery Attorneys
- Las Vegas Slip and Fall Lawyers
- Las Vegas Spinal Cord Injury Attorneys
- Las Vegas Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers
- Las Vegas Wrongful Death Attorneys
- Las Vegas Dog Bites Lawyers
- Las Vegas DUI & Drunk Driver Crashes Attorneys
- Las Vegas Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
- Las Vegas Persian Attorneys & Iranian Lawyers
- Las Vegas Car Accident Attorneys
- Las Vegas Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
- Las Vegas Bike Accident Attorneys
- Las Vegas Truck Accident Lawyers
- Las Vegas Pedestrian Accident Attorneys
- Las Vegas Bus Accident Lawyers
- Las Vegas Ride Share Accident Attorneys
- Las Vegas Uber & Lyft Accident Lawyers
- Las Vegas Accident Attorneys
- Airline and Plane Accidents
- ATV Accident Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Bicycle Accident Attorney
- Bicycle Accident Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Big Rig Accident Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Boating Accident Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Bus Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Car Accident Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Dog Bite Injury Lawyer in Las Vegas
- DUI and Drunk Driving Attorney in Las Vegas
- Freeway Accident Injury Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Helicopter Tour Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Limo and Shuttle Accident Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Loaner and Rental Car Accident Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Lyft and Uber Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Multi-Car Accident Attorney In Las Vegas
- Pedestrian Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- RV Accident Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Scooter Accident Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Slip and Fall Attorney in Las Vegas
- Taxi Cab Accident Attorneys
- Train & Monorail Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Transit Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Truck Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorists Attorney in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorney
- Animal Injury Attorneys in las Vegas
- Assault and Battery Attorneys in Las Vegas
- Broken Bone Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Burn Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Lawyers
- Catastrophic Injury Attorney
- Child Injury Attorneys
- Construction Accident & Injury Lawyers
- Crane Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Dangerous Prescriptions and Drugs Attorney in Las Vegas
- Dog Bite Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Elevator Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Fire & Explosions Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Golf Cart Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Head Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Horseback Riding Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Mass Gathering Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Nerve Damage Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Passenger Injury Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Seat Belt Injury Compensation Lawyers in Las Vegas
- Sexual Assault Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Slip and Fall Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Spinal Cord Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Sports Injury Lawyers In Las Vegas
- Swimming Pool Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Traumatic Brain Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Work-Related Injury Lawyers in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Employment Law Attorneys
- Age Discrimination Attorneys Las Vegas
- Disability Discrimination Attorney Las Vegas
- Gender and Sex Discrimination Attorneys Las Vegas
- Pregnancy Discrimination Attorney Las Vegas
- Scaffolding Accident Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Wage & Hour Dispute Attorneys Las Vegas
- Whistleblower Retaliation Lawyers in Las Vegas
- Workers’ Compensation Attorney in Las Vegas
- Workplace Discrimination Attorneys Las Vegas
- Workplace Harassment Lawyers Las Vegas
- Workplace Retaliation Lawyer Las Vegas
- Wrongful Termination Attorneys in Las Vegas
- Top Rated Las Vegas Racial Discrimination Lawyers
- Real Estate Lawyers in Las Vegas
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- AirBNB Injury Attorneys in Las Vegas
- Automatic Sliding Door Injury
Attorney in Las Vegas
- Concert and Live Event Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Factory Injury Lawyers in Las Vegas
- Garage Door Accident Injury Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Grocery Store Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Gym Accident Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Parking Lot Accident Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Restaurant Injury Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Theme Park Ride Injury Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Trampoline Park Injury Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Product Liability Attorney in Las Vegas
- Civil Rights Litigation Attorneys in Las Vegas
- Medical Malpractice Attorney in Las Vegas
- Wrongful Death Attorney in Las Vegas
- Data Privacy Attorneys in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Negligent Security Lawyer
- Las Vegas Nursing Home Neglect Attorney
- Persian Attorneys & Iranian Lawyers in Las Vegas
Amazing Car Accident Lawyer
“Saman is by far true to his word. He truly was available at all times and always kept me updated. In the end, he settled my case with a great results. He didn’t treat me like a file, he treated me as if he was representing family. If you are looking for open, fast, thorough and a detailed lawyer, look no further. I will definitely recommend him to anyone seeking legal services who wants to feel assured that they are in the best hands.”
“I was injured in a car accident. The lawyer made sure that I went to my chiropractor sessions and that I get the medical attention needed. I also got MRI’s as needed and also got back injections as needed. He was very persistent on contacting me, even when I wasn’t reachable, and making sure that I got treated right and paid a good amount at the end. He is a very respectful person and great lawyer.”
An Extraordinary Experience
“Thank you for your unwavering commitment to my case. Words do not adequately describe my feelings, when no one seemed to care about an old vet with an injury you were there. I can remember as clearly as though it were yesterday, your sincerity and desire to help me. For that, I will always be grateful. Your endless commitment of time, financial resources and a personal concern for my physical well being surpassed anything I could have expected or imagined.”
24/7 Free Case Evaluation
Los Angeles Office3530 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 710 Los Angeles, CA 90010 Tel: 213-884-4881
Irvine Office17875 Von Karman Ave. Suite 150 & 250 Irvine, CA 92614 Tel: 949-239-1020
Sacramento Office180 Promenade Cir Ste 300 Sacramento, CA 95834 Tel: 916-461-1818
Bakersfield Office3501 Mall View Rd Suite 105 Bakersfield, CA 93306 Tel: 661-409-0000