Las Vegas Construction Injury Attorneys
If you have been injured while on the job during construction, contact our Las Vegas construction accident lawyers today for a free no risk consultation.
Construction Injury Attorneys In Las Vegas
Our Las Vegas construction injury attorneys will fight to make sure you get the settlement or judgment you deserve. Construction accidents could result in very severe injuries, oftentimes even permanent physical disabilities that can make it impossible to return back to work. One of the best things you can do if you are involved in a construction accident is to hire a top rated Las Vegas construction accident attorney on your side.
Our Las Vegas attorneys are available 24/7 via phone and email, and have an office located conveniently in the city of Las Vegas. We understand that after going through construction accident Injury, you may be suffering emotionally, physically, and financially. We are on your side and here to help every step of the way. Contact our experienced attorneys today for a free no risk consultation. During this consultation, we will address any and all concerns and questions you may have regarding your construction accident claim. Construction accident claims could get very complex, especially if they’re multiple liable parties.
Construction Injuries In Nevada
According to the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics, there were around fifty deaths in Nevada that occurred during work. The number of work-related fatalities in Nevada is at a steady increase each year as the state becomes more urbanized. As more construction is needed to be done in Nevada, especially on the Las Vegas Strip with newly renovated hotels and casinos, the possibility of construction accident injuries is at an all-time high. Transportation and falls accounted for the majority of workplace fatalities.
Nevada experiences more transportation-related work fatalities than any other state in the United States. The private transportation warehousing industry has the highest number of fatalities in Nevada. The trucking sector also has a higher number of fatalities compared to all other states.
Construction Accident Statistics In Nevada
- Males account for 98% of work-related fatalities in Nevada.
- White non Hispanics account for 65% of fatalities from workplace injuries
- 85% of work-related fatalities were from employees who had wages and salaries, rather than self-employed independent contractors.
If you or a loved one has been injured during construction, contact our construction accident injury attorneys today. Nevada laws allow injured victims to collect compensation for construction site injuries.
Who can be held liable for my construction accident lawsuit in Nevada?
There are a majority of potential defendants. Defendant is a legal term used to describe the party that is defending themselves against any lawsuits brought behalf of the victim, also known as the plaintiff. Examples of potential defendants include:
- Negligent employers: employers have a duty of care to make sure the construction site is safe for all employees, along with any other foreseeable plaintiff, such as a passerby at the construction site. Employers must constantly maintain Federal construction site regulations. Examples of Nevada construction site regulations include giving each employee protective equipment, and fencing off the construction site.
- Third parties: examples of third parties could be co-workers, or other independent employees such as the motor vehicle driver. To determine if any third parties could be held liable, it is important to categorize the employee as an employee rather than an independent contractor. To determine whether the third party that is negligent for your injuries is an independent contractor or an employee, contact our experienced employment attorneys in Las Vegas.
- Product manufacturers: if there is a defect in the construction site tools, and they cause injuries to employees or other foreseeable victims, the victim may have a claim against the product manufacturer for injuries from the defect. This is brought as a product liability claim against the product manufacturer.
- After you have experienced an injury at a construction site, contact our top rated construction accident attorneys to determine who the at fault parties could be. Oftentimes, there are multiple parties that would contribute to the accident that has occurred.
Examples Of Construction Site Injuries
- Falling from high ceilings or scaffoldings
- Slips and falls due to construction site tools
- Falling objects
- Construction tool defects
- Crane accidents
- Gas leaks
- Heavy machinery
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Getting caught in a machine
Las Vegas Construction Accident Injuries
Construction accident injuries almost always result in severe and catastrophic injuries. Examples of injuries that could be suffered as a result of construction accidents include:
- Broken bones
- Traumatic brain injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Back injuries
- Wrongful death claims
- Head injuries
- Permanent disability
- Temporary disability
- Third degree burns
How much do our Las Vegas construction accident attorneys cost?
Our Las Vegas attorneys work on a contingency fee basis, which means that you do not have to pay for any fees upfront unless we win a settlement or judgment in your favor. You do not have to pay a single dollar until we receive compensation in your favor.
What should I do if I have been involved in a construction accident in Las Vegas?
What you do following a construction accident is very important to make sure that you receive the compensation you deserve. It could be a very stressful event, and cause many scrambling looking around as to what to do next. If you are involved in a construction accident, there are specific steps you should take, which include:
- Get medical assistance immediately: even if you believe that you have not suffered any injuries, it is very important that you get examined by a medical professional. Usually, traumatic injuries such as traumatic brain injuries will not be present until days or weeks after the construction accident. Medical records are also needed in order to seek compensation from the at-fault party.
- If you are an employee, make sure that you tell your employer about the accident that has occurred. Your employer may provide you with a form to fill out information regarding the accident, such as the injuries suffered, where the injury occurred, why the injury occurred.
- Gather as much evidence as possible in your favor. Examples of evidence that could potentially play in your favor include photos of the accident location, photos of the construction site machinery that may have caused the injury, and any other information from witnesses who saw the accident.
- Contact our top rated Las Vegas construction accident injury attorneys to see how you can file a claim for your injuries. The sooner you seek legal help, the sooner you could potentially recover from your injuries.
Get In Touch With Our Experience Construction Accident Attorneys In Las Vegas Today
After you have been involved in such a catastrophic and traumatic experience such as a catastrophic accident, you need experienced legal professional help on your side. Going through such a traumatic experience can leave someone devastated, and in need of compensation. Our attorneys will work to make sure that you receive maximum compensation for your injuries.
Our attorneys will negotiate with the at fault party, along with any insurance companies to make sure that you receive compensation and the justice you deserve. To get started on your claim today, get in touch with our Las Vegas attorneys.