Fire & Explosions Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
Have you been injured in a fire or an explosion in Las Vegas? Call our personal injury attorneys as soon as possible so that we can help.
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Fire and Explosions Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
According to ISO 45001:2018, a hazard is a source with the potential to cause injury and illness. In the United States, about 1,400,000 burns occur each year, resulting in 54,000 hospitalizations, which translates into high costs estimated between $3,000 and $5,000 per day of hospitalization in burn treatment units. This value corresponds to approximately 23% of the total cost of a treatment since other necessary aspects must be considered, such as physiotherapy and the assistance of the multidisciplinary team. Flammable and combustible materials, in addition to having the potential to cause personal injury, can also cause catastrophic property and environmental damage in a fire scenario. The construction industry is subject to high risks of fire occurrence. After all, in this environment, you work with a considerable number of flammable materials that, if they encounter a fire, can spread quickly.
Among the most significant dangers of combustibles and flammables is their ability to form an explosive atmosphere, that is, to compose a mixture of air in an environment where in the presence of a heat source, combustion spreads violently (explosion), depending on their concentration at the site. Generally, the consequences of a fire or explosion are serious injury or death of people, and damage to property and/or the environment.
What Are the Most Common Causes of Injuries from Fires or Explosions in Las Vegas?
Construction fires or explosions in the city of Las Vegas can be caused by different factors and sources. This industry brings together, in the same environment, some sources that can cause fires. The appearance of flames can even occur due to discovery and ignorance.
The sources that can cause fires or explosions in construction are:
- Sources of thermal origin: ovens, welds, matches, etc.
- Sources of electrical origin: switches, circuit breakers, faulty electrical devices.
- Sources of chemical origin: chemical reactions that release heat.
- Among the possible risks for the generation of fires or explosions, the following stand out:
- Accumulated debris, which can cause fire to spread in the event of a fire.
- Presence of flammable liquids and gasses.
- Emission of sparks from work such as welding and cutting with a torch, which can cause a fire if it encounters flammable material.
- Electrical installations are overloaded or poorly installed.
Types of Injuries Recognized in Fire and Explosions Claims in Nevada
Many injuries are recognized for fire and explosion claims in the state of Nevada, among which are:
- Pulmonary injuries due to expansive waves
- Burn injuries
- Ear injuries
- Abdominal injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Broken bone injuries
- Nerve damage injuries
- Loss of limbs or amputations
- Injuries or lacerations, etc.
What Should You Do After a Fire or Explosion?
Fires and explosions are tragic situations that can occur in any building and different proportions. Hotels, commercial buildings, clubs, factories, and storage sheds, among others could be affected. Some of the measures to be taken after an incident of this nature are listed.
- Communicate with the emergency service and the fire department, as well as request medical attention for the victim(s).
- Immediately notify the employer or person responsible for the place where the incident occurred.
- Collect the largest possible number of photographic, video, and testimonials of what happened.
- Communicate with a Las Vegas fire or explosion attorney to begin the legal process.
Liability for Injuries Caused by Fire or Explosions in Las Vegas
If situations of this type are manifested, the responsibility will fall on the technician, manager of the work, owner of the property, or construction company in charge, they can also assume the blame for these by the manufacturer of the product that caused the accident. Therefore, they all must protect the safety of others or their employees’ assets. Likewise, negligent actions will have serious legal consequences. Asses with a lawyer specializing in personal injuries so that your claim meets all the requirements to obtain compensation.
Procedures to be Followed in Case of Fire or Explosion
It is important to adopt security measures in commercial buildings as well as in residential buildings. Emergency exits, fire extinguishers, the use of sprinklers, and fireproof building materials, among others, are examples of preventive measures. See some basic procedures to protect yourself and others in all cases.
- Find out what is burning and the extent of the fire. If there are firefighters in the place, follow their instructions.
- Keep calm, walk fast, but without pushing. Never push anybody.
- Activate the hay alarms. There is a possibility that people elsewhere are not producing a fire. Mainly in the construction of commercial buildings or large environments.
- When exiting, close doors and windows without blocking them. Remember that fire is caused by the presence of oxygen. Decreasing its quantity is possible to prevent the propagation from evolving.
- Turn off the electricity. This helps reduce the risk of further electrical fires.
- If you are in a building, never use the elevators. You risk getting stuck.
- Always go down to the floor plan to leave the building. Utilize the staircase whenever possible.
- In the presence of smoke, cover the nose with a cloth, preferably damp. Depending on what is burning, inhaling it can be fatal. If the area is covered in smoke, crouch down and crawl away from the area.
- If it is impossible to leave the place safely, look for a room with a window. Wet it to hinder the propagation of the flames. Close the bedroom door without blocking it. Seal the windows with blankets, carpets, or any fabric to prevent the smoke from entering. And put up a sign to identify your position.
How Can an Attorney Help in a Fire or Explosions Injury Claim?
A construction fire or explosion injury attorney can help you with your claim by:
- Granting a free legal consultation to review your case.
- Helping the victim to receive appropriate medical assistance.
- Communicating with the insurance companies of those involved.
- Determining the person(s) responsible for the accident
- Collecting evidence at the site where the accident occurred
- Recording in detail the losses caused by the incident.
- Gathering all the information concerning medical expenses
- Offering legal representation for the victim in mediation or court
Contact an Experienced Fire and Explosions Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
Fires and explosions are incidents that can become a tragedy if they are not prevented and controlled, resulting in the people involved in this event being severely injured most of the time due to the panic that can cause the victims of the accident.
Our firm is made up of professionals specialized in personal injury claims in Las Vegas, who believe that the best result to be achieved is customer satisfaction, and seek to provide quality technical-legal assistance, necessary for making decisions that favor their case. By working with contingency fees, we do not make any advance charges for our services, and we will only do so when we obtain a response for your process.
Protecting your rights is our priority, so if you need free legal advice, contact our team of experienced fire and explosion injury claim attorneys at Heidari Law Group today at 1-833-225- 5454.
Heidari Law Group Las Vegas Practice Areas
- Las Vegas Personal Injury Lawyers
- Las Vegas Assault and Battery Attorneys
- Las Vegas Slip and Fall Lawyers
- Las Vegas Spinal Cord Injury Attorneys
- Las Vegas Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers
- Las Vegas Wrongful Death Attorneys
- Las Vegas Dog Bites Lawyers
- Las Vegas DUI & Drunk Driver Crashes Attorneys
- Las Vegas Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
- Las Vegas Persian Attorneys & Iranian Lawyers
- Las Vegas Car Accident Attorneys
- Las Vegas Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
- Las Vegas Bike Accident Attorneys
- Las Vegas Truck Accident Lawyers
- Las Vegas Pedestrian Accident Attorneys
- Las Vegas Bus Accident Lawyers
- Las Vegas Ride Share Accident Attorneys
- Las Vegas Uber & Lyft Accident Lawyers
- Las Vegas Accident Attorneys
- Airline and Plane Accidents
- ATV Accident Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Bicycle Accident Attorney
- Bicycle Accident Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Big Rig Accident Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Boating Accident Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Bus Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Car Accident Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Dog Bite Injury Lawyer in Las Vegas
- DUI and Drunk Driving Attorney in Las Vegas
- Freeway Accident Injury Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Helicopter Tour Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Limo and Shuttle Accident Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Loaner and Rental Car Accident Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Lyft and Uber Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Multi-Car Accident Attorney In Las Vegas
- Pedestrian Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- RV Accident Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Scooter Accident Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Slip and Fall Attorney in Las Vegas
- Taxi Cab Accident Attorneys
- Train & Monorail Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Transit Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Truck Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorists Attorney in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorney
- Animal Injury Attorneys in las Vegas
- Assault and Battery Attorneys in Las Vegas
- Broken Bone Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Burn Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Lawyers
- Catastrophic Injury Attorney
- Child Injury Attorneys
- Construction Accident & Injury Lawyers
- Crane Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Dangerous Prescriptions and Drugs Attorney in Las Vegas
- Dog Bite Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Elevator Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Fire & Explosions Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Golf Cart Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Head Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Horseback Riding Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Mass Gathering Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Nerve Damage Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Passenger Injury Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Seat Belt Injury Compensation Lawyers in Las Vegas
- Sexual Assault Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Slip and Fall Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Spinal Cord Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Sports Injury Lawyers In Las Vegas
- Swimming Pool Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Traumatic Brain Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Work-Related Injury Lawyers in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Employment Law Attorneys
- Age Discrimination Attorneys Las Vegas
- Disability Discrimination Attorney Las Vegas
- Gender and Sex Discrimination Attorneys Las Vegas
- Pregnancy Discrimination Attorney Las Vegas
- Scaffolding Accident Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Wage & Hour Dispute Attorneys Las Vegas
- Whistleblower Retaliation Lawyers in Las Vegas
- Workers’ Compensation Attorney in Las Vegas
- Workplace Discrimination Attorneys Las Vegas
- Workplace Harassment Lawyers Las Vegas
- Workplace Retaliation Lawyer Las Vegas
- Wrongful Termination Attorneys in Las Vegas
- Top Rated Las Vegas Racial Discrimination Lawyers
- Real Estate Lawyers in Las Vegas
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- AirBNB Injury Attorneys in Las Vegas
- Automatic Sliding Door Injury
Attorney in Las Vegas
- Concert and Live Event Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Factory Injury Lawyers in Las Vegas
- Garage Door Accident Injury Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Grocery Store Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Gym Accident Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Parking Lot Accident Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Restaurant Injury Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Theme Park Ride Injury Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Trampoline Park Injury Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Product Liability Attorney in Las Vegas
- Civil Rights Litigation Attorneys in Las Vegas
- Medical Malpractice Attorney in Las Vegas
- Wrongful Death Attorney in Las Vegas
- Data Privacy Attorneys in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Negligent Security Lawyer
- Las Vegas Nursing Home Neglect Attorney
- Persian Attorneys & Iranian Lawyers in Las Vegas
Amazing Car Accident Lawyer
“Saman is by far true to his word. He truly was available at all times and always kept me updated. In the end, he settled my case with a great results. He didn’t treat me like a file, he treated me as if he was representing family. If you are looking for open, fast, thorough and a detailed lawyer, look no further. I will definitely recommend him to anyone seeking legal services who wants to feel assured that they are in the best hands.”
“I was injured in a car accident. The lawyer made sure that I went to my chiropractor sessions and that I get the medical attention needed. I also got MRI’s as needed and also got back injections as needed. He was very persistent on contacting me, even when I wasn’t reachable, and making sure that I got treated right and paid a good amount at the end. He is a very respectful person and great lawyer.”
An Extraordinary Experience
“Thank you for your unwavering commitment to my case. Words do not adequately describe my feelings, when no one seemed to care about an old vet with an injury you were there. I can remember as clearly as though it were yesterday, your sincerity and desire to help me. For that, I will always be grateful. Your endless commitment of time, financial resources and a personal concern for my physical well being surpassed anything I could have expected or imagined.”
24/7 Free Case Evaluation
Los Angeles Office3530 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 710 Los Angeles, CA 90010 Tel: 213-884-4881
Irvine Office17875 Von Karman Ave. Suite 150 & 250 Irvine, CA 92614 Tel: 949-239-1020
Sacramento Office180 Promenade Cir Ste 300 Sacramento, CA 95834 Tel: 916-461-1818
Bakersfield Office3501 Mall View Rd Suite 105 Bakersfield, CA 93306 Tel: 661-409-0000