Las Vegas Real Estate Lawyers
Every day houses, apartments or offices are sold and bought, currently most people save money and with the help of loans buy a property or rent it. Buying and selling real estate involves complex legal issues that must be handled correctly to protect both parties from risk and liability. If not dealt with properly, real estate disputes can be costly and time-consuming distractions.
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Ride Share Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
Trip and Fall Accident
Motor Vehicle Accident
At Heidari Law Group, we help businesses and individuals with real estate law issues, helping them reach efficient and effective solutions. We have the necessary skill and experience to pursue the most favorable results for our clients. If you are interested in buying or selling a property in Las Vegas and need a lawyer to help you with the paperwork, we are the legal firm you are looking for.
WHAT IS REAL ESTATE?
Real estate is real property that consists of land and improvements, which include buildings, fixtures, roads, structures, and utility systems. Property rights give a title of ownership to the land, improvements, and natural resources such as minerals, plants, animals, water, etc.
“Real property” is sometimes called “realty.” Real estate lawyers handle all legal issues regarding “real,” not personal, property. That’s why they do not, typically, handle matters concerning personal property such as art, jewelry, tools, guns, antiques, investment accounts and money.
TYPES OF REAL ESTATE
There are several types of real estate, the main categories are:
- Land – is the baseline for all types of real property. This refers to undeveloped property and vacant land. Developers acquire land and combine it with other properties (called assembly) and rezone it so they can increase the density and increase the value of the property.
- Residential – consists of housing for individuals, families, or groups of people. This is the most common type of estate and is the asset class that most people are familiar with. Within residential, there are single-family homes, apartments, condominiums, townhouses, and other types of living arrangements.
- Commercial – refers to land and buildings that are used by businesses to carry out their operations, for example: shopping malls, individual stores, office buildings, parking lots, medical centers, and hotels.
- Industrial – refers to land and buildings that are used by industrial businesses for activities such as factories, mechanical productions, research and development, construction, transportation, logistics, and warehousing.
WHAT DOES A REAL ESTATE LAWYER DO?
Real estate lawyers know how to prepare and review documents and contracts related to the sale and purchase of a home. In some cases, a real estate attorney is also the person who’ll oversee your closing.
In a home purchase transaction, both the buyer and seller can hire a lawyer to represent their interests during the process. Or, in the case where a lawyer is overseeing a closing where the home is being purchased with a mortgage loan, the lawyer may represent the mortgage lender or title company.
WHAT ISSUES CAN ARISE IN REAL ESTATE?
When you are dealing with real estate management, several problems can arise, but there is no real estate case too small or large for our lawyers. We are prepared to assist with all types of real estate issues, including:
- Mold issues
- Real estate agent issues
- Drafting leases
- Landlord-tenant disputes
- Title inspection/transfer
- Purchasing and sales
- Loan modification
- Rent control
- Mortgage law
WHAT SHOULD BE INCLUDED IN A REAL ESTATE CONTRACT?
It is common, that real estate matters can be confusing, especially when it comes to drafting contracts. A lawyer from Heidari Law Group can provide valuable support to form this document and ensure that all your bases are covered. Either if you are buying or selling a property, there are several important elements that must be included in a real estate contract, such as:
- A legal description of the sale
- Information about the buyer and seller
- The closing date for the sale
- Details on the home inspection
- Responsibility for closing costs
- Appliances and fixtures included in the property
- Any contingencies related to the transaction
CAUSES OF REAL ESTATE LITIGATION
With the real estate in Las Vegas selling like hotcakes, disputes surrounding the property closing process are getting more and more common. Here are some situations that can end in real estate litigation:
- Failure to disclose construction defects – when you show or sell a property, as a seller or real estate agent you must disclose any known or un-evident defects that could leave a dent in the property’s value. If the property buyer finds an undisclosed property defect after closing, they have the right to sue the seller because they failed to disclose the issues.
- Breach of contract – there are many clauses and terms in a real estate contract, such as closing date, clearance, assets included, and more. If the buyer or the seller fails to fulfill any of the promises mentioned in the contract of sale, it is considered a breach of contract.
- Breach of duty or negligence – usually happens when real estate agents get involved in the transaction. The real estate agents must act in their client’s best interest and not in the interest of the seller or any other third party. Failing to do so or acting negligently may result in a breach of duty,
- Boundary dispute – it happens when the practical property lines that are used by people living around the property are not consistent with the legally registered property line.
- Faulty repairs – in most real estate contracts, the seller agree to make the repairs as the buyer requests, but when the seller doesn´t do it, the buyer can present a claim.
- Undisclosed easements – is a pre-existing agreement pertaining to a specific property or a piece of land.
- Title defects – the title of a property can have encumbrances such as a mortgage or lien associated with it.
- Breach of construction contract – the construction contract outlines the scope of the work the construction company is obliged to complete.
- Mortgage foreclosures – lenders may seek ownership of a property if the mortgage is deemed to be in default in a process called foreclosure, this could be a violation of foreclosure.
- Condominium conflicts – there are several responsibilities involved depending on the condominium associations, so if there´s any failure to meet these responsibilities it can easily lead to real estate litigation.
BENEFITS OF HIRING A REAL ESTATE LAWYER TO NEGOTIATE ON YOUR BEHALF
- Control of a real estate transaction – Our specialized real estate attorneys can help direct exactly what you want to happen.
- Avoid litigation – Instead of provoking litigation, our lawyers can help work out the best path towards a solution.
- Legally sound documents – We can skillfully draft what was discussed and deliver a legally sound agreement that covers all contingencies.
- Limit liability – Our attorneys will advise and draft contracts that will limit your liability on potentially troublesome real estate transactions including wrap-around contracts, sales/leaseback transactions, or seller carrybacks.
- Estate planning – Our lawyers who also specialize in estate planning can greatly help families, before or after death, decide the best options to hold title to a property, transfer the title of a property as well as how a property can be partitioned.
CONTACT A REAL ESTATE LAWYER AT HEIDARI LAW GROUP
If you are looking for more information on real estate or would like a free case evaluation, call us today at Heidari Law Group, we have a long history of handling cases of this type in the US, whether you are selling, buying, renting, mortgaging, we can help you and advise you on various issues that concern a real estate.
If you need a specialized real estate lawyer in the city of Las Vegas, contact us by calling 1-833-225-5454 and you will receive a free consultation with a Las Vegas real estate lawyer.
Las Vegas Practice Areas
- Las Vegas Personal Injury Lawyers
- Las Vegas Assault and Battery Attorneys
- Las Vegas Slip and Fall Lawyers
- Las Vegas Spinal Cord Injury Attorneys
- Las Vegas Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers
- Las Vegas Wrongful Death Attorneys
- Las Vegas Dog Bites Lawyers
- Las Vegas DUI & Drunk Driver Crashes Attorneys
- Las Vegas Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
- Las Vegas Persian Attorneys & Iranian Lawyers
- Las Vegas Car Accident Attorneys
- Las Vegas Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
- Las Vegas Bike Accident Attorneys
- Las Vegas Truck Accident Lawyers
- Las Vegas Pedestrian Accident Attorneys
- Las Vegas Bus Accident Lawyers
- Las Vegas Ride Share Accident Attorneys
- Las Vegas Uber & Lyft Accident Lawyers
- Las Vegas Accident Attorneys
- Airline and Plane Accidents
- ATV Accident Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Bicycle Accident Attorney
- Bicycle Accident Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Big Rig Accident Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Boating Accident Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Bus Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Car Accident Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Dog Bite Injury Lawyer in Las Vegas
- DUI and Drunk Driving Attorney in Las Vegas
- Freeway Accident Injury Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Helicopter Tour Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Limo and Shuttle Accident Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Loaner and Rental Car Accident Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Lyft and Uber Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Multi-Car Accident Attorney In Las Vegas
- Pedestrian Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- RV Accident Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Scooter Accident Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Slip and Fall Attorney in Las Vegas
- Taxi Cab Accident Attorneys
- Train & Monorail Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Transit Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Truck Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorists Attorney in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorney
- Animal Injury Attorneys in las Vegas
- Assault and Battery Attorneys in Las Vegas
- Broken Bone Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Burn Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Lawyers
- Catastrophic Injury Attorney
- Child Injury Attorneys
- Construction Accident & Injury Lawyers
- Crane Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Dangerous Prescriptions and Drugs Attorney in Las Vegas
- Dog Bite Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Elevator Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Fire & Explosions Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Golf Cart Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Head Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Horseback Riding Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Mass Gathering Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Nerve Damage Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Passenger Injury Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Seat Belt Injury Compensation Lawyers in Las Vegas
- Sexual Assault Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Slip and Fall Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Spinal Cord Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Sports Injury Lawyers In Las Vegas
- Swimming Pool Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Traumatic Brain Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Work-Related Injury Lawyers in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Employment Law Attorneys
- Age Discrimination Attorneys Las Vegas
- Disability Discrimination Attorney Las Vegas
- Gender and Sex Discrimination Attorneys Las Vegas
- Pregnancy Discrimination Attorney Las Vegas
- Scaffolding Accident Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Wage & Hour Dispute Attorneys Las Vegas
- Whistleblower Retaliation Lawyers in Las Vegas
- Workers’ Compensation Attorney in Las Vegas
- Workplace Discrimination Attorneys Las Vegas
- Workplace Harassment Lawyers Las Vegas
- Workplace Retaliation Lawyer Las Vegas
- Wrongful Termination Attorneys in Las Vegas
- Top Rated Las Vegas Discrimination Lawyers
- Real Estate Lawyers in Las Vegas
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- AirBNB Injury Attorneys in Las Vegas
- Automatic Sliding Door Injury
Attorney in Las Vegas
- Concert and Live Event Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Factory Injury Lawyers in Las Vegas
- Garage Door Accident Injury Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Grocery Store Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
- Gym Accident Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
- Parking Lot Accident Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Restaurant Injury Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Theme Park Ride Injury Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Trampoline Park Injury Lawyer in Las Vegas
- Product Liability Attorney in Las Vegas
- Civil Rights Litigation Attorneys in Las Vegas
- Medical Malpractice Attorney in Las Vegas
- Wrongful Death Attorney in Las Vegas
- Data Privacy Attorneys in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Negligent Security Lawyer
- Las Vegas Nursing Home Neglect Attorney
- Persian Attorneys & Iranian Lawyers in Las Vegas
Amazing Car Accident Lawyer
“Saman is by far true to his word. He truly was available at all times and always kept me updated. In the end, he settled my case with a great results. He didn’t treat me like a file, he treated me as if he was representing family. If you are looking for open, fast, thorough and a detailed lawyer, look no further. I will definitely recommend him to anyone seeking legal services who wants to feel assured that they are in the best hands.”
“I was injured in a car accident. The lawyer made sure that I went to my chiropractor sessions and that I get the medical attention needed. I also got MRI’s as needed and also got back injections as needed. He was very persistent on contacting me, even when I wasn’t reachable, and making sure that I got treated right and paid a good amount at the end. He is a very respectful person and great lawyer.”
An Extraordinary Experience
“Thank you for your unwavering commitment to my case. Words do not adequately describe my feelings, when no one seemed to care about an old vet with an injury you were there. I can remember as clearly as though it were yesterday, your sincerity and desire to help me. For that, I will always be grateful. Your endless commitment of time, financial resources and a personal concern for my physical well being surpassed anything I could have expected or imagined.”
24/7 Free Case Evaluation
Los Angeles Office3530 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 710 Los Angeles, CA 90010 Tel: 213-884-4881
Irvine Office17901 Von Karman Ave Suite 600 Irvine, CA 92614 Tel: 949-239-1020
Sacramento Office1215 K Street Sacramento, CA 95814 Tel: 916-461-1818
Bakersfield Office3501 Mall View Rd Suite 105 Bakersfield, CA 93306 Tel: 661-409-0000