Catastrophic Injury Lawyer In Las Vegas
Our team of Las Vegas catastrophic personal injury lawyers are available 24/7. There is no fee unless we win.
Injuries from drowning and falls are the leading cause of death in Clark County, Nevada for people within the ages of 5 to 44. If you or a loved one have suffered catastrophic injuries in Las Vegas, it is very important that you get into contact with our Las Vegas catastrophic injury attorneys today for a free no risk consultation. During this consultation, we will discuss and evaluate your case to determine whether you could receive compensation for your injuries.
Unfortunately, catastrophic injuries can result in disability, which may change a person’s life forever. That is why it is very important to hire an experienced and top rated Las Vegas catastrophic injury attorney to represent your rights. Our Las Vegas team will guide you through every step of your legal claim, and will make sure that you receive individualized attention. Contact us for a free initial consultation today.
What is considered a catastrophic injury?
A catastrophic injury is any physical injury or illness that is severe and serious. catastrophic injuries usually result in thousands of dollars in medical bills, and injuries may take several years to heal from, or even be permanent. The catastrophic injury will take a toll on a victim, and the victim will potentially not be able to return back to work.
How do catastrophic injuries occur?
Catastrophic injuries can occur in a variety of ways. different examples of accidents include:
- Car accident
- Truck accidents
- Construction accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Premises liability accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Burn accidents
- Product liability accidents
If you have been involved in any of the tragic accidents mentioned above, get into contact with our catastrophic Las Vegas injury attorneys today to determine how you could receive compensation for your injuries.
What should I do after I suffer a catastrophic injury in Las Vegas?
- Seek medical attention immediately. It is very important that you seek medical attention because there may be injuries that you have not even discovered yet. For example, many after an accident feel as though they are perfectly fine and walk away. However, as days go on, even weeks, many injuries may start to be obvious. For example, traumatic brain injuries are usually not detectable until a couple days after the injury. It is very common to have delayed symptoms after being involved in any accident. It is also important that you seek medical attention to have medical records when filing a claim for compensation.
- File a police report. If you have been a victim of any type of incident such as an assault or battery in Las Vegas, report the incident to the proper authorities.
- Gather as much evidence as possible regarding your accident claim. The more evidence you have, the stronger your case will be. Examples of strong evidence include witness information, any recordings, information regarding the place where the accident occurred, etc.
- Take photographs of the scene if possible. Our attorneys will also gather as much information as possible regarding the incident.
- Contact our experienced Las Vegas catastrophic injury attorneys. Catastrophic injuries should be taken very seriously, especially because they result in thousands of dollars in medical bills that should be compensated. Our Las Vegas attorneys believe that no person should have to pay for their medical bills alone if it is caused by another person’s negligence.
When should I file my catastrophic injury claim in Las Vegas?
Each state has a different statute of limitations time period depending on the circumstances of the claim. If you have been a victim of a catastrophic injury, you have two years from the date of the injury or the date of the injury discovery to file a claim against the at fault party. This means that if you file the claim 2 years after you have discovered the injury, you may lose the right to seek compensation from the negligent party.
We advise that you speak to our Nevada personal injury attorneys as soon as possible after being involved in any severe accident. Our attorneys will work immediately on your case to make sure that you do not lose the right to sue.
During our free no risk consultation, we will determine who the potential liable defendants are. Once the defendants are determined, we then will be able to file your paperwork in Clark County Court.
What type of damages could I receive for my catastrophic injury lawsuit in Las Vegas, Nevada?
The different types of damages you could receive depend on the circumstances of the catastrophic injury accident. Different examples of compensation you can receive include:
- Hospital bills
- Physical Therapy
- Past lost wages
- Future lost wages
- Property damage
- Loss of Consortium
- Lost quality of life
- Pain and suffering
- Punitive damages
It is very important that you understand the law. Our Las Vegas, Nevada attorneys are available 24/7 to make sure that you are constantly informed regarding the updates of your case, and understand the different steps that should be taken when litigating your claim.
How much do our Las Vegas personal injury attorneys’ cost?
Our attorneys work on a contingency basis, which means that you do not have to pay for any fees upfront until we win compensation in your favor. We understand that after going through catastrophic injuries, many victims do not have the necessary financial means to pay for an attorney. Our attorney fee agreement will cost you $0 out of pocket, whether we win or lose. This means that we will send no bills to our clients, and we will take on the risk of litigating your claim.
This means that until our Las Vegas catastrophic injury attorneys win compensation in your favor, we will not bill you for the representation. Instead, a percentage is deducted from the settlement or verdict in your favor.
This percentage deduction is determined prior to signing on as a client. We want to make sure that our clients are constantly informed regarding fee arrangements, along with the scope of representation.
Why should you hire our Las Vegas catastrophic injury attorneys?
- Our Las Vegas catastrophic injury attorneys have decades of experience representing victims who have been injured in several different types of accidents and have suffered permanent severe injuries.
- Our attorneys will deal with insurance companies and third parties to make sure that you focus on healing from your injuries.
- Our attorneys will gather as much evidence as possible and investigate your claims to make sure that we have a solid strong claim going into court.
- Our attorneys will negotiate with the third parties and insurance companies to make sure that you receive compensation from your injuries.
- If we do not come to a negotiation agreement with the other party, our attorneys are not afraid of going to trial to make sure that your rights are well-represented.
- Our top rated Las Vegas attorneys all offer free no risk consultations where we will review and examine your case to determine how we could help you.
- Our Las Vegas attorneys are located conveniently near you
Contact our aggressive personal injury Las Vegas lawyers if you or a loved one has found yourselves suffering any catastrophic injuries as a result of another person’s negligence. Our group of catastrophic injury attorneys are here for you, and will work to make sure that you get your life back in order.